Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,009 members, 7,838,533 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! (977 Views)

See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Eniolajay1519: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
How else can I judge the barbaric misbehavior of that lunatic that shot over 100 gays in Orlando, Florida? Why wouldn't he mind his business and let those gays enjoy their freedom and lives? NONSENSE!
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Smellymouth: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Because of my religious beliefs and my right to express them, I would not promote homosexuality, nor would I change my views so as not to "offend" those who think that having sex with people of the same gender is perfectly normal and morally acceptable.

I have no problem working with homosexuals in a secular environment. I have no problem with homosexuals being my neighbors. I have no problem with working out at the gym with homosexuals.

In things like these, I don't discriminate.

Condemning homosexual practice as a sin is not discriminatory in a legal sense; but it is one in a spiritual sense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by iamdurent(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
OP, I Saw d news and i was shocked. The hate on we LGBT is just too much.
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Must be something in the air with America. Never seen so many crazies on one soil. It's like the country is under some ghoulish curse. Nutjobs everywhere.
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by sinaj(f): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Obviously.

Nd nt everybdy dat goes to gay club is actually gay
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by obiorathesubtle: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided I'd buy bullets for the guy if he had to do it again..

Disgusting people..

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Eniolajay1519: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Disgusting people..

Gays are NOT disgusting. Learn to respect other people's orientations
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Smellymouth: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Disgusting people..

Between you and vizkiz, I nor know who blunt pass cheesy grin
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Smellymouth: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
OP, I Saw d news and i was shocked.
The hate on we LGBT is just too much.

Are you truly gay?
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by obiorathesubtle: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Between you and vizkiz, I nor know who blunt pass cheesy grin
grin

undecided But Bro.. This gay people ehn.. Just check E! On weekdays, rich kids of beverly hills.. You'd see micheal Jordan's son..

If you don't have a strong stomach.. Don't watch!!

1 Like

Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by iamdurent(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you truly gay?
Yes, smelly!
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Kaycee7(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Disgusting people..
There is no difference between you and a terrorist.
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Smellymouth: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
Yes, smelly!

OK bro
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Smellymouth: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin

undecided But Bro.. This gay people ehn.. Just check E! On weekdays, rich kids of beverly hills.. You'd see micheal Jordan's son..

If you don't have a strong stomach.. Don't watch!!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by obiorathesubtle: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kaycee7:
There is no difference between you and a terrorist.
smiley you guessed right...
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Kaycee7(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley you guessed right...
I'll keep that in mind, incase I see you on any thread condemning ISIS or Boko Haram.
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Eniolajay1519: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2016
If civilized societies all over the world are legalising same-sex marriage, it is because they have come to understand the dynamism of the human society. By criminalizing homosexuality in Nigeria under the guise of our culture and religions, our government has only succeeded in showing the world how VERY BACKWARD the country is. Let me be me!
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Kaycee7(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Eniolajay1519:
If civilized societies all over the world are legalising same-sex marriage, it is because they have come to understand the dynamism of the human society. By criminalizing homosexuality in Nigeria under the guise of our culture and religions, our government has only succeeded in showing the world how VERY BACKWARD the country is. Let me be me!
There are many things that depict how backward our country is. Refusing to legalize homosexuality is not one of them.
Re: Orlando Mass Shooting: That Shooter Must Have Been Mentally Derailed! by Eniolajay1519: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
There are many things that depict how backward our country is. Refusing to legalize homosexuality is not one of them.

I respect your opinion, I dont share it though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE :see The Girl Giving Men Brain Touch With Her $exy Body / Nairaland Pageantry: Suggestions For Future Use / What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.