Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why (847 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Women Cheat More In A Relationship: Here Are My Reasons / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by RealNigeriafilm: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/40770/62/food-for-thought-married-women-tend-to-cheat-more-.html

Many things might be going through your mind right now as you read, chill and read on. Marriage is the toughest institute on earth.

Reason is, two different personalities come together and try to be one. Remember, both are from different family, backgrounds or ethnic.

Have you ever imagined that some fathers are not the legitimate father of their kids? Asking how? Research has it that married women tend to cheat more than married men.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/40770/62/food-for-thought-married-women-tend-to-cheat-more-.html

No sentiment here, married men are often perceived as the promiscuous one, it’s not a lie that they cheat, but married women does it more.

Some will give the excuse of, my husband is not fateful, and why should I be the faithful one? what I call such rants is foolishness, there is no circumstances that should warrant a married woman to cheat, because a woman owns a home, if it works or break, depends on her.

As far as you wouldn't jump into a burning fire just because you saw someone jumping in, then no one or no circumstances should make you defile your wedding oath. Rather take a divorce than commit such shameful act.

Some would have extra marital affair, because their spouse does not satisfy them in bed, why not teach him how to hold and touch you? Tell him how you want it and see if you wouldn’t be satisfied.

A question please, what happened to for ‘better for worse’? Some unlucky ones tend to get pregnant for their lover in the process, to escape the shame; they make their husband bear the responsibility.

As an individual, don’t you think it’s repugnant for things of this nature to be happening in our society? What legacy are such women laying for their kids with such a life style?

I know many might say it’s the other way round, what’s your perspective about married women cheating habit?

[b][/b]www.nigeriafilms.com/news/40770/62/food-for-thought-married-women-tend-to-cheat-more-.html

CC farano, Rocktation

Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by falconey(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
any girlfriend of mine can cheat on me but wife? that will be the end of the world.

I don't give a fvck ,call me anything.
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by UrWorstNitemare: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yay undecided
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by Africonji: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmnn.. This na real food for thought. Lalasticlala, Biko help us judge the matter. I smell front page.
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by Nightie(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dey aff come again na. Women dis, women dat. Na wa ooo
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by simtosul: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nightie:
Dey aff come again na. Women dis, women dat. Na wa ooo
is because their emotions can be easily manipulated
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Itz somehow true sha... Me as a married young lady tends to appreciate admirers alot but I never cheat sha jex appreciate cuz dey do flock arnd alot cuz am one beautiful maama.
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by Kondomatic(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Benignasweety:
Itz somehow true sha... Me as a married young lady tends to appreciate admirers alot but I never cheat sha jex appreciate cuz dey do flock arnd alot cuz am one beautiful maama.
Re: Food For Thought: Married Women Tend To Cheat More Than Married Men... See Why by RockHard: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmnn... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Footballer Onazi Ogenyi’s Wife, Sandra Ogunsuyi / The Dirty Game Of Mr NL / Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.