Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour (1241 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2016
+++Body odour has always been a big turn off to me wen chooosing a partner and starting a relationship, and most nigerians have got very poor hygeine.

+++So fellas, how do u cope wif a partner who's got mouth or body odour? How do u manage to put up with him or her??
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2016
I don't put up with it. That's nasty. Yuck! A toothbrush, deodorant + a bar of soap don't cost an arm & a leg, so there's no excuse to be smelling like trash.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by 5minsmadness: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
angry
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by pennytration(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2016
for mouth odour, brushing twice a day will help.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I don't put up with it. That's nasty. Yuck! A toothbrush, deodorant + a bar of soap don't cost an arm & a leg, so there's no excuse to be smelling like trash.
Some peeps body odour is so bad dat using deodorant only worsen it.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2016
pennytration:
for mouth odour, brushing twice a day will help.
Hmm.. Nice one. But how many peeps go do dat one..
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
undecided i cant cope
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided i cant cope
So if lalasticlala has body odour and he's interested in u, wot will u now do?
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Chrisrare:
So if lalasticlala has body odour and he's interested in u, wot will u now do?
i'll consider him like that kiss
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Chrisrare:
Some peeps body odour is so bad dat using deodorant only worsen it.

Oh well then. I guess someone else out there would be sympathetic to that. Good luck to them.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by khristals(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2016
the ladies are more guilty in this regard
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by grad2012(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2016
If you luv him/her you should be willing to help so just buy him/her listerine mouth wash and colgate paste if its mouth odour and if its body odour sure rollon and a very nyc longlast perfume will do. smiley
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2016
grad2012:
If you luv him/her you should be willing to help so just buy him/her listerine mouth wash and colgate paste if its mouth odour and if its body odour sure rollon and a very nyc longlast perfume will do. smiley
Nice points

1 Like

Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wouldn't mind if she looks like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Laveda(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
I can't cope, it's a big turn off..

I wouldn't even accept him to start with.
undecided
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:
I can't cope, it's a big turn off..

I wouldn't even accept him to start with.
undecided
Lol.. U just like me. Dats y i'm luking for solution so perhaps i can help change d person if i truly love her.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Coolgent(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Op.. dont u knw that love is blind
My ex body odour does deterred me in anyway, i must say i like it.
Infact i later missed it when it disappear
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Coolgent:
Op.. dont u knw that love is blind
My ex body odour does deterred me in anyway, i must say i like it.
Infact i later missed it when it disappear
Lol... How can u like something as gross as dat
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Love can be blind but I can't stick with such person even if I love her till thy kingdom come. grin.

But I can advice her to change her ways: I can buy her all the necessary things she need to keep clean but if she persist to continue smelling: well na to match on to the next level and leave her.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Coolgent(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol... How can u like something as gross as dat
Lol. Bros na love wink.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Dabigbroda(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Lemme ask sombori brb
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by fagbohun4j(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
You are sick OP. Most Nigerians body smells. That means some of your immediate families also smell then. If not your sister then your uncle. If not one of those, then your dad or mum.
Re: How Do U Normally Cope With A Partner With Body Ordour by Chrisrare: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
fagbohun4j:
You are sick OP. Most Nigerians body smells. That means some of your immediate families also smell then. If not your sister then your uncle. If not one of those, then your dad or mum.
Seems ur guilty.... How about u work on ya hygeine and stop whinning like a kid

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Types Of Love / 8 Husbandly Duties Nigerian Guys Should Avoid With Their Girlfriends / Ladies Rate This Handsome Hausa Groomsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.