Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Do You Think I Can Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think I Can Do (469 Views)

Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons] / Ok / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think I Can Do by zefty: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2016
morning guys... Abeg I need your advice about something..Am in 200 level in one of universities in Nigeria(futa precisely).I am an introvert and I have problem communicating and interacting with people.During my 100 level days I hardly had any friends it's during this second semester that I start developing myself(personal development books). I make it as a goal to interact with like 90% of guys and 10% of girls in my department which I have succeeded in doing(so that they will stop saying am proud nothing else) but there's one particular "Direct entry student" that when ever we meet as in eye contact I quickly and "jejeli" shift my eyes to d other place but what use to pain me is that the girl will then come and sit down beside/close to me she will start talking to people that I am talking to and shun me as if she didn't see me.Abeg is she trying to punish me for shunning her? Secondly, there's also a guy in my department that always try to act alpha/cool/big. I notice that whenever he see me he will start to bounce(as in when walking) this looks childish to me and sometimes maybe I am looking for somebody by looking around and I mistakenly look at where he's he may come to where I am and start acting like (what's up dude to people around just to get my attention even thou I usually ignore him ..).Although, during my 100level days i think she is dating a girl dat i really crush on and he usually notice me looking at them.Back then i thought i thought the girl is some how proud cuz dat was my mindset then about girls dat behave like dat but i was wrong.In short what do you think his their motives and how can I deal with the two problem.is he thinking am somehow jealous or what?Am thinking of confronting him thou or any other idea how I can stop him from repeating

Am posting in this section in other to get reply fast before going to class and pls am serious with my gp so telling me to face my study won't help cuz did tn dey pain me seriously.... or maybe I should include snakes pictures "lalasticlala" to get people to [i]morning guys...
Re: What Do You Think I Can Do by Ekugbeh(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
I can see that u pride ursef alot by distancing ur sef really much buh dat wuld create hatred n jealousy around u. It's not bad to keep kul. Buh jez try n flow buh wid style.
Jez add style n they wuld flock around u.
Hear wah i said, dn't create enemies, swallow ur pride n flow wid style.
1 major way 2 get much female friends z flirt.
Compliments like 'baby u luk fly'
flirt and u b like the ladies man. And also add a sense of humor 2.
They wuld flow around u lyk water.
B kul coz babes luvs kul guyz
and b crazy also coz they luv swaggs too.
Xo try 2 strike d balance.
Re: What Do You Think I Can Do by schumastic(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
is obvious you are the problem here, just do your thing and stop worrying yourself over nothing...they are just doing there thing regardless of your existence or not.
Re: What Do You Think I Can Do by boynigeria(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
dude ure ur own issue

ure paranoid
u already concluded abt this ppl without knowing them
Re: What Do You Think I Can Do by zefty: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks to you all...sorry for posting twice. This is the first time I will be creating topic on nairaland so na mistake...

(1) (Reply)

10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain / 11 Ways To Reduce The Pressure In A Relationship / Relationship Tips And Talk — The Impacts Of Your Upbringing On A Caring Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.