Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48806 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Iyanbass:
Please stop criticizing thise government, buhary is tryn to re engineering the country and we need to support him, pls let us be patience and watch. I pray during thise buhary regime all of us shall make it.
I don't know why Nigerians like complaining like olosho angry

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Iyanbass:
Please stop criticizing thise government, buhary is tryn to re engineering the country and we need to support him, pls let us be patience and watch. I pray during thise buhary regime all of us shall make it.
Make it to where? China? USA? UK? Dubia? South Africa? Or Sambisa Forest?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Iyanbass:
Take a critical look at your tenses.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by azelab: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I can apply for you for free fast just send me your details wink
pls i wl b greatful if u can apply for me too
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2016
azelab:
pls i wl b greatful if u can apply for me too
ok
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by cyberguy72(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2016
plz when is the closing date of thz npower thing
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

Take a critical look at your tenses.
why not pretend to take the message and leave the tenses alone? If other govts had been sincere enough the way this govt is going about things, by now we should be far gone from this deplorable state.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2016
franciskaine:
why not pretend to take the message and leave the tenses alone? If other govts had been sincere enough the way this govt is going about things, by now we should be far gone from this deplorable state.
don't mind him bro ,that guy is a sadists grin
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by chimah3(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2016
thomasthomas:
I hope your house help and children will all attend the same school? grin grin grin

It's easier said than done!

Oh sure! We all did! Many that grew up with me are graduates with great jobs and families now!

I was raised right sir!

That's the reason they will see me 20years after and still respect my family!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by hakeemlyon: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2016
morning guys.. pls I registered successfully on Monday night.. but I'm yet to receive an email confirming my registration. should I be worried or do I need to apply again.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Barryde: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Stevosty:
Simple question, have you applied? Turned to a comedy scene. Lol. I did apply successfully.,
Were you sent any ackwoledgement or emal to confirm that your application was successful.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by LKO(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2016
tycoon3:
stresslesslly applied since monday night....try it around 1am...success.

What were the document u uploaded? Were they in pdf format? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by davidigomanel: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2016
See what a guy reply me on their Twitter page. I have been Trying to login since 6am till now no avail.

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by stargift: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2016
poketoholo01:

Yes! Congratulations
I'm scared they might shut down the site. I'm still unable to apply. Please when is the application deadline?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Please how, can someone help me, have been sleeping late and waking up early since this application process start and still yet to register, any good samaritan should please help me out. Thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Stevosty: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Barryde:

Were you sent any ackwoledgement or emal to confirm that your application was successful.
yes with a ref number, that was the success in it.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mopolchi: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
shemite:
Please how, can someone help me, have been sleeping late and waking up early since this application process start and still yet to register, any good samaritan should please help me out. Thanks
send your documents to princeofpeace22, he claims to have an easy access to the site.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Skseries:
deluded! thank God u aiint the minister of education, will have loved to seat in an exam with u so we can put it to test.. cus if ur theory was right u won't be here battling for a 23k job, when I am already making plans to start creating jobs

True talk
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Skseries:
deluded! thank God u aiint the minister of education, will have loved to seat in an exam with u so we can put it to test.. cus if ur theory was right u won't be here battling for a 23k job, when I am already making plans to start creating jobs
I can't seat exams with an HND... I don't hate HND just that federal government through Nysc or Npower suppose to pay Degree more than Diploma... But if you have friends that are employed in any federal or state ministries ask them HND and Bsc are not paid the same salary. Hope u gat ma point?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I can't seat exams with an HND... I don't hate HND just that federal government through Nysc or Npower suppose to pay Degree more than Diploma... But if you have friends that are employed in any federal or state ministries ask them HND and Bsc a
re not paid the same salary. Hope u gat ma point?
Your point is so meaningless!!!

Skseries:

True talk
Skseries:
Skseries:
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=janengozi post=46586762]

Ok hahahahaha no vex ooo
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
To see whether or not u re successful tru wit ur form.Try to lodin after your 5steps .if u lodin nd it tells u:ACKNOWLEGMENT,that means that u have applied.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mopolchi: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Oluwaseyi456:
To see whether or not u re successful tru wit ur form.Try to lodin after your 5steps .if u lodin nd it tells u:ACKNOWLEGMENT,that means that u have applied.
bros e get unique reference number the site suppose send to your email. that one is not enough, remember say you go write exam join with the unique reference number.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
send your documents to princeofpeace22, he claims to have an easy access to the site.
Please can you help me with the person email address. Thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mopolchi: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
shemite:

Please can you help me with the person email address. Thanks
Just look for the moniker in this thread, quote him and ask him of his email or direct message him.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by azelab: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
ok
pls can u give me your email, so i wil b able to send all my details to u. thanks may God Provide All your needs too, my email is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com. am waiting in anticipation to hear frm u bro thanks, my number is 08138038050, pls assist me wt ur number so that i wl cal u.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by EFGH: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope say HND and BSC no go collect the same salary ooo if HND collect 23,000 BSC suppose get 33,000 i no like wetin dem been do 4 NYSC oooo

And you are here trying to drag 23K job with HND graduate. if your so call "BSC" was that useful and superior to the HND, you should not bring your self so low to be dragging this 23k job with them.
I am a HND holder and I bet you, when it's comes to anything academic text, I will beat you anytime any day anywhere.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I will register all Nairalandders free just come to my cybercafe this morning at halogen complex mobolaji bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos
Good day bro, please I have been faced with network probs when trying to register for the npower proramme. Please can you send me you email address for me to send my details. A good samaritan here directed me to you. Please I will appreciate if you can help me. Thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2016
EFGH:

And you are here trying to drag 23K job with HND graduate. if your so call "BSC" was that useful and superior to the HND, you should not bring your self so low to be dragging this 23k job with them.
I am a HND holder and I bet you, when it's comes to anything academic text, I will beat you anytime any day anywhere.
I can't seat exams with an HND holder it's like going to write an exams with a secondary school student just to prove a point.... when you have a Degree come i will write exams with you. Besides you don't say i am a HND holder rather i am an HND holder so you correct yourself. Thank you!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Cipha(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2016
This thing na rubbish, been trying to help my younger cousin to apply since last night...Can't even register, after staying awake till 2 am, woke up again by 4am tried till 6am..then later around 8am again...still no show...What a f*ck3ed up country.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2016
already working bro earning time 3 of this morney u dont expect me too resign because of 23k.... verysmall
samted:

You'll rather be jobless abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.