Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48812 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by elosonservices(m): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2016
conquerorsegun:
I reached the last stage of the application i.e-5/5 was trying to submit but server lost, after several attempt I refresh the page, only for me to see the first page showing. for me to start afresh, which I attempted but was shown an error msg dat all my details had bn taken. Am yet to receive any comfirmation mail, dont what to do.
Same here bliv dy got d details
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Integrityfarms(m): 3:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Have been awake for the past 30 mins trying to register for my sis in the teaching group yet network challenges! Any shortcut
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by skyblaise(m): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2016
This administration will not size to amused me, this npower.gov. ng site crashed just 10min after it was lunched and since then the site has been like that, but FG said 400, 000 plus have successfully registerd in 36hr after the lunching of the ill site that been crashed, abeg were all those people way registered successful yhem dey make dem tell us how them take register for yhe ill site make we self do the same. Cus all the ppl way i knw even on NL. here nobdy don fully accept say him don register successful
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 4:13am On Jun 15, 2016
This npower site is just recycling like no man business. The developers did not consider so many things before lunching this site. Application portals expecting massive applicants should not be burdened with so much uploads viz; Passport, CV, Cert, NYSC of 2mb file size. And you expect that site to be fast in this our Nigeria? They better do something reasonable, because the frustration in filling this form can lead to High blood pressure but God forbid. Lets keep on and be patient. PMB said Nigerians should be patients with him. The developers has also said, we should be patient with them cos of the hitches. So be Patient and Goodluck.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ststyreal(f): 4:18am On Jun 15, 2016
bennyosayi1:
Try applying very early in d morning 4am-9am
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 4:18am On Jun 15, 2016
skyblaise:
This administration will not size to amused me, this npower.gov. ng site crashed just 10min after it was lunched and since then the site has been like that, but FG said 400, 000 plus have successfully registerd in 36hr after the lunching of the ill site that been crashed, abeg were all those people way registered successful yhem dey make dem tell us how them take register for yhe ill site make we self do the same. Cus all the ppl way i knw even on NL. here nobdy don fully accept say him don register successful
I registered on Sunday by 9pm.
I also registered other persons on Monday afternoon.
But throughout Tuesday, the site has been in a circular motion rigmaroling in the cyberspace.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ststyreal(f): 4:18am On Jun 15, 2016
bennyosayi1:
Try applying very early in d morning 4am-9am
But am awake now and this is 4:15am, and still not responding, being awake since 1:am trying to open the site all to no avail. Please help if u can, thanks for the advice though.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2016
How did you do that?
princeofpeace22:
I applied for more than 500 people at my computer center smiley on Monday and Tuesday

N-power ,sai baba
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

I registered on Sunday by 9pm.
I also registered other persons on Monday afternoon.
But throughout Tuesday, the site has been in a circular motion rigmaroling in the cyberspace.
grin
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:
How did you do that?
with my magic system ,I'm still applying for some people now
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
with my magic system ,I'm still applying for some people now
Carry seat go sit down one place.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 15, 2016
ststyreal:

But am awake now and this is 4:15am, and still not responding, being awake since 1:am trying to open the site all to no avail. Please help if u can, thanks for the advice though.
it depends on the network you are using and where u live because n-power is a standard site wink
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

Carry seat go sit down one place.
yes ooo I av been sitting and inputting on my system all night cheesy
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Nigerians like complaining and faulting government for even their inabilities undecided

I have registered 15 persons tonight so I wonder what is wrong with the site

It is a good site

Glo network is simply unbeatable grin

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ststyreal(f): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
it depends on the network you are using and where u live because n-power is a standard site wink
Honestly, I really don't understand. Am here in warri now and in a major city known as effurun. Have tried in a business centre along jakpa yet the same.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 4:52am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Nigerians like complaining and faulting government for even their inabilities undecided

It is a good site

Is it network problem we are experiencing or site problem? No matter how fast a network is, it amounts to nothing when there is issue with the site the network is accessing. Are you the only one using glo? Why is it that you are the only one registering? The next thing you will tell us is that you are the person that registered the whole 400,000+ candidates in your cybercafe.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 15, 2016
ststyreal:

Honestly, I really don't understand. Am here in warri now and in a major city known as effurun. Have tried in a business centre along jakpa yet the same.
business centre by this time? sad shocked
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 4:56am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:

It is a good site

Everybody gets to this your login page. Show us your 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5 pages you have registered or stop making false claims so as not to mislead others.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

Is it network problem we are experiencing or site problem? No matter how fast a network is, it amounts to nothing when there is issue with the site the network is accessing. Are you the only one using glo? Why is it that you are the only one registering? The next thing you will tell us is that you are the person that registered the whole 400,000+ candidates in your cybercafe.
my network dey fly brother grin

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ststyreal(f): 5:03am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
business centre by this time? sad shocked
I meant since sunday during the day not now, but right now, am browsing with GLO and still unable to download the form. so, can u be of help?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mrchanger: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2016
No way o, can any one help?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by zakstar(m): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

Everybody gets to this your login page. Show us your 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5 pages you have registered or stop making false claims so as not to mislead others.

Dont mind that guy he must be a liar that first day they launched the site i was awake throughout the night and it was very fast and i got to stage 4 but i didnt want to go further to stage 5 because i didnt want to upload my statement of result so today i tried it @ night but the site has crashed and even with my H+

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 15, 2016
ststyreal:

I meant since sunday during the day not now, but right now, am browsing with GLO and still unable to download the form. so, can u be of help?
undecided
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2016
zakstar:

Dont mind that guy he must be a liar that first day they launched the site i was awake throughout the night and it was very fast and i got to stage 4 but i didnt want to go further to stage 5 because i didnt want to upload my statement of result so today i tried it @ night but the site has crashed and even with my H+
u speak like a junky grin
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by zakstar(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
u speak like a junky grin

U talk like a Stupid swine
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Cul4real(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Please, does it require any print out like slips when application successful? I would like to know this so I can make use of my laptop BUT I don't have printer or scanner incase if printing or uploading of documents required. Any information to help me out please ? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 15, 2016
zakstar:

I talk and typed like a Stupid swine
grin
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by suyamasta(m): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
my network dey fly brother grin
Guy no be personal network we d talk o, d npower site network d switched off so anyhow ur network fly reach no come deceive yourself
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2016
I will register all Nairalandders free just come to my cybercafe this morning at halogen complex mobolaji bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Skseries: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit
deluded! thank God u aiint the minister of education, will have loved to seat in an exam with u so we can put it to test.. cus if ur theory was right u won't be here battling for a 23k job, when I am already making plans to start creating jobs
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Iyanbass: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Please stop criticizing thise government, buhary is tryn to re engineering the country and we need to support him, pls let us be patience and watch. I pray during thise buhary regime all of us shall make it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.