Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. (1678 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
YES MR DYGEASY i saw your reply to the question and asked concerning shifting the time of the interview session forward probably becaus 5pm is a busy time for NIGERIANS,(students and workers included). I was totally dissapointed when you replied me saying if i access nairaland with my phone? that to me was not only a chidish reply but a stvpid reply that shows you dont reason before you type. How can you expect someone that is watching a football match on full concentration to still be reading interview question on his smartphone? its like typing on a smartphone and at the same time having sex. Well whether you like change the time, whether you like, dont change it. IT will not affect Nigeria economy. doominique closing that thread will not stop me from replying you, seeing the number of haters that like your post, then i think maybe you have a secret agenda with those that liked your post, no wonder you decided to use 5pm to favour a particular contestant. anyways this is my reply to you. Have a nice day
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Hazardd(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
who your reply epp tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by LEERICIST(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
OP Dygeasy only asked a harmless question. "if you access nairaland through your TV" You have to choose either the football match or the contest. Noone asked you to choose both
#I'm just saying sha..don't kill me b4 my tym abeg
MRNipples:
YES MR DYGEASY i saw your reply to the question and asked concerning shifting the time of the interview session forward probably becaus 5pm is a busy time for NIGERIANS,(students and workers included). I was totally dissapointed when you replied me saying if i access nairaland with my TV? that to me was not only a chidish reply but a stvpid reply that shows you dont reason before you type. How can you expect someone that is watching a football match on full concentration to still be reading interview question on his smartphone? its like typing on a smartphone and at the same time having sex. Well whether you like change the time, whether you like, dont change it. IT will not affect Nigeria economy. doominique closing that thread will not stop me from replying you, seeing the number of haters that like your post, then i think maybe you have a secret agenda with those that liked your post, no wonder you decided to use 5pm to favour a particular contestant. anyways this is my reply to you. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by TamedWolf90: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
You are going too far with this Niggi. He was literally rude with the reply but you weren't cautious with your questions as well... Time and dates were fixed and communicated to the contestants which they are affirmed to so you taking it personal looks like it must be done to please you. If you can't ask questions or follow the thread live, it's always there for your reading and perusing so niggi, take a chill pill... No rules na Emene ihotago?

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by obiorathesubtle: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Somebody's mind right now wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
°Lol! grin How bout you not watch the match eh!? Can't you record it.hmm?
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Somebody's mind right now wink
LOL dude.
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol funny reply. nope i cant record it. do u watch soccer?
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
lol funny reply. nope i cant record it. do u watch soccer?
°No.But I watched women's fifa world finals cuz my internet was down.
But that was a while back.
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Smellymouth: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nor vex bro grin

But that Dygeasy sucker punch? Na 10-0 grin

You know wetin Barcelona do Granada FC last season?? grin Just think am for your mind.. lipsrsealed

No amount of threads fit unpunch that punch

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by DRISKLEF(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Do you really have to open a thread for any response? I think this is rather uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
YES MR DYGEASY i saw your reply to the question and asked concerning shifting the time of the interview session forward probably becaus 5pm is a busy time for NIGERIANS,(students and workers included). I was totally dissapointed when you replied me saying if i access nairaland with my phone? that to me was not only a chidish reply but a stvpid reply that shows you dont reason before you type. How can you expect someone that is watching a football match on full concentration to still be reading interview question on his smartphone? its like typing on a smartphone and at the same time having sex. Well whether you like change the time, whether you like, dont change it. IT will not affect Nigeria economy. doominique closing that thread will not stop me from replying you, seeing the number of haters that like your post, then i think maybe you have a secret agenda with those that liked your post, no wonder you decided to use 5pm to favour a particular contestant. anyways this is my reply to you. Have a nice day

Rule 2 has been broken: do not threaten or insult a nairalander. You just called dygeazy "stvpid". The mods should ban the OP for insulting a nairalander and close this account for operating an alternate account (as stated on his signature). I rest my case.

Cc: mynd44 dominique lalasticlala rocktation farano.

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
gossipfreak:

Rule 2 has been broken: do not threaten or insult a nairalander. You just called dygeazy "stvpid". The mods should ban the OP for insulting a nairalander and close this account for operating an alternate account (as stated on his signature). I rest my case.

Cc: myn44 domnique lalasticlla rocktatin farao.
calm down, ure looking for rocks in a beach sand. i said his reply was not mature. by d way is there any nairalander that do not have two monikers? mind u non of my accounts are on a ban. so i broke no rule.
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Liar! Still doesn't change the fact that you're operating an alternate account and you insulted a nairalander. Cc dominique Mynd44 Rocktation and Farano

MRNipples:
calm down, ure looking for rocks in a beach sand. i said his reply was not mature. by d way is there any nairalander that do not have two monikers? mind u non of my accounts are on a ban. so i broke no rule.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nor vex bro grin

You know wetin Barcelona do Granada FC last season?? grin Just think am for your mind.. lipsrsealed

hehehehehe funny
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Dygeasy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:
You are going too far with this Niggi. He was literally rude with the reply but you weren't cautious with your questions as well... Time and dates were fixed and communicated to the contestants which they are affirmed to so you taking it personal looks like it must be done to please you. If you can't ask questions or follow the thread live, it's always there for your reading and perusing so niggi, take a chill pill... No rules na Emene ihotago?
How was I rude? Literally?

So I have to "literally" lick every person's a$$ because I'm organizer when they question every process of the contest just to discredit our efforts or for whatever sinister reasons they might have whether reasonable or not or $tupid or not. We are human beings too and we aren't always right but we try as much as possible to move with the tide and we cannot be pushed around.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
gossipfreak:
Liar! Still doesn't change the fact that you're operating an alternate account and you insulted a nairalander. Cc dominique Mynd44 Rocktation and Farano

lady go and sit down. i can decide to have more than hundred accounts, as long i dnt break nairaland rule with any of them then im free.
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Dygeasy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
5pm is a busy time for Nigerians? Seriously? So your busy time as a Nigerian is spent watching football? Wetin be my own sef? cheesy

MRNipples, For what it's worth, pick one between the contest or your football match. You might as well fly to France to watch the matches live. You won't have to worry cos they probably haven't heard about the contest in France.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by MRNipples(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dygeasy:
5pm is a busy time for Nigerians? Seriously? So your busy time as a Nigerian is spent watching football? Wetin be my own sef? cheesy

MRNipples, For what it's worth, pick one between the contest or your football match. You might as well fly to France to watch the matches live. You won't have to worry cos they probably haven't heard about the contest in France.

Cheers!!
k
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by TamedWolf90: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dygeasy:
How was I rude? Literally?

So I have to "literally" lick every person's a$$ because I'm organizer when they question every process of the contest just to discredit our efforts or for whatever sinister reasons they might have whether reasonable or not or $tupid or not. We are human beings too and we aren't always right but we try as much as possible to move with the tide and we cannot be pushed around.
Yea right but you could simply said Yes or No....
BTW: I want to be a Moderator o...

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by TamedWolf90: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dygeasy:

Cheers!!
Ana ekwu nke ikwuru, Ikwu kwa ozo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by EColeJnr: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Record what? undecided

A live Euro2016 match?

You must be high on Conc. H2SO4
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Izyyblaze(f): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nor vex bro grin

Abi o, lol.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by EColeJnr: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
gossipfreak:

Cc: myñd44 dominiqué lalasticlalá rõcktation farâno.
Oversabi

No one asked you to call the mods.. why make yourself a buttlicker... Someone created a thread about a poignant reply he got some throwbacks ago and you are here calligraphing the names of the moderators undecided

Disappointing

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:
Record what? undecided

A live Euro2016 match?

You must be high on Conc. H2SO4
°What!! shocked You done come again!
After I laid you out that last round!? Shooo! Boy! grin

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by EColeJnr: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°What!! shocked You done come again!
After I laid you out that last round!? Shoo! Boy! grin
Laid me out?

It seems the stench of your bra is making you reason haywire.

You can and will never "lay me out"... Even a good-luck from a rabbit's foot wont mitigate your dumbness ..

°°°Smoke that...
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
That bashing was top notch do you access nairaland via your phone hahahahahhahaah

I showed it to my friends and they busted in treacherous laughter cheesy
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:
Oversabi

No one asked you to call the mods.. why make yourself a buttlicker... Someone created a thread about a poignant reply he got some throwbacks ago and you are here calligraphing the names of the moderators undecided

Disappointing
hahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by TamedWolf90: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
gossipfreak:

I wan ask you one question.... Wetyn you dy even talk sef?
Cc: buhari, amaechi, Rinaldo, okorocha, Jonathan, Donald trump, messi, ifeanyi ubah, Obama, Mugabe, Niger Delta avengers, book haram, etc..mtcheeeeew
#Ndimmadu

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by EColeJnr: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
hahahaha lmao cheesy
Hehehe.. Baba Tosin .. cool I dey corner dey hail ooo
Re: My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:
Laid me out?

It seems the stench of your bra is making you reason haywire.

You can and will never "lay me out"... Even a good-luck from a rabbit's foot wont mitigate your dumbness ..

°°°Smoke that...
*Sigh* It's clear when you went sniffing behind se.un for attention like a cast of tick infested mut,he didn't pat yer head sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering / A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilomes Ex-wife Remarries See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.