Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (39257 Views)

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / Vegetables To Consider During This Dry Season / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by psychologist(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
West come and chi chum chin

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by gbishman: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
I thought it was after you met the demands of your people in terms of food consumption would you be able to meet the demand of the rest of the world.
Anyways congrats and goodluck in your search for dollar

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by sheunsheun(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Very soon vegetable will be as expensive as Apple
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Schematics: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race..

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by ct2: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Our politicians will never cease to amaze me, just try to cajole the electorate for their mandate the second time. Now he get reelected he stops the export and looks for excuse
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by amtaken(f): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
With whose support? Rochas? Tuhetuhetuhetuhe grin

ceaz4r:
$5m worth of vegetables exported in just few months? That is spectacular!!

Abeg can one key in and supply from Imo state?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
I love this Obiano guy.... thanks so much for this...
I loved Anambra when I went there....
I really love seeing development...
More grease to the elbow of those who made this work and those to follow in their footsteps....

Thank God I read somethin' positive in the news today...

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by guywitzerogal(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Arik airways........ Hope s not that advert of sending local foodstuff to ur loved one aboard?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by sukkot: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
but why send our food abroad ? is everyone fed in nigeria ? this one that niggas are eating rats and snakes and lizards and you are sending good fish abroad ?

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Flets: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Under true federalism, only technocrats will govern states. In the absence of free monthly allocation, politics will be less attractive to career politicians and technocrats can rejuvenate Nigeria in two months

Benue and Kogi can easily be a major export hub for agricultural products if a technocrat mans those states
These northern states can partner with solar companies and generate electricity for sales to other regions as they have lots of solar energy
The solid minerals in the north and middle belt can be explored for greatness in the hands of a technocrat

The only hope for Nigeria is true federalism

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by emmanuelbrown26: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Nnam anyi ukwu obiano biko chineke ekwekwala ka ndi iruo fu gi, chineke ga na agba gi ume, i ga na ga na eme ihe umunna choro, onye nweanyi nnonyere gi, ka o di

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by talk2emmzy(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
we yoruba muslims don't like this newspaper.

Make una go hug transformer

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by showlex2: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2016
[welcome development, Nigeria shall get to the promised land, I pray other state follow suit.

uote author=AmericanQuarter post=46585760]agrihubngVegetables; ugu, green, bitterleaf, okro, avocado pear and fish being exported directly to usa and EU directly from Anambra state with the support of our able agriculture loving Governor. "An international report says that anambra vegetables are the best" - a farmer in anambra. Only few months now vegetables worth $5m have been exported

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF7P_hDyN_A/[/quote]
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by obisdavinc(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2016
nice one, but $5m is what baffles me grin grin
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Blackfire:
Rubbish ... Rubbish...

(ndi ofe nmanu ge be akwa ta)
ha besiwe akwa ike....igbo nma nma nu ooooo
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by jide333(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Arik dey fly go yanke? Chai!!!!!!

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by popsonbj: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Whether the IPOD bigots like or not
what will written on the packages is
MADE IN NIGERIA and NOT made in biafra
or made in anambra.

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Kaka

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
willie is working... kukurukuuuuuu,chiefooooo,onyeaghala nwanneya
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Blueeyeballs angry Come here
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by bonechamberlain(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2016
God where is ugwuanyi of Enugu angry
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Dewze(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
When we never see am chop finish for Nigeria. Make una give unu house hold food to chop belle full before foreigners O!
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by dadebayo1(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
I admire the Governor... Wish my governor can learn from him...

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by paix(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
That's good news, I hope very soon other states will follow suit. Up Nigeria!!!

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
God where is ugwuanyi of Enugu angry
Governor of Nsukka
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by bonechamberlain(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2016
iyke926:

Governor of Nsukka
Una don start again which one is governor of nsukka .
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Amicable24: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Use the 5million dollars and buy a generator to charge your iphone
Bobo, e jor, kini rubbish en soro?? Mi o geti e rara
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Una don start again which one is governor of nsukka .
grin No vex brother but he is only working at Nsukka

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by persius555(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
dason4life:
Nice One from the Anambarians. But before you start to shout Up Wilile
Take a look at this link below. The export of Anambra as a state is equivalent to what
individually owned companies export in other state.

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/images/list%20of%20performing%20exporters.pdf

No Beef pls, just getting things straight

We are getting there. As states source for loans from the FG, i just hope they will take a cue from governor willie obiano. It is time we get off this oil curse and get our hands dirty. The world is patiently waiting for nigeria to start exporting agric produce in large quantities. The opportunity out there is enormous and ever expanding. For how long do we continue to shortchange ourselves.

Nigeria will be great again. Other governors should take a cue or better still take lesson notes from Anambra.

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by 1759v: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
God bless Igbo's God bless anambra and God bless all baifra all over d work...... Amen

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by 1759v: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2016
World I mean to say

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Blueeyeballs angry Come here
am here embarassed

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here.