Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (39254 Views)

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / Vegetables To Consider During This Dry Season / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2016
But they are landlocked grin grin grin
A glimpse of what a landlocked people can do if the conditions are right.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Blackfire(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
wiseoneking:
Is that what you import in Your state? You sound more of some one from Osun. Hmnn. Thank God for Anambra.

to slap u dey hungry me. . .

Didnt u see the igbo language i put there.. Nwoke m kitikpa gbawa gi otele there.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by wiseoneking: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Blackfire:

to slap u dey hungry me. . .

Didnt u see the igbo language i put there.. Nwoke m kitikpa gbawa gi otele there.
you sound too childish for my liking. How old are you? Teen?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Blackfire(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
wiseoneking:
i sound too childish for your liking. How old am i? Am a Teen or re-tarded?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Themandator: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
dason4life:
Nice One from the Anambarians. But before you start to shout Up Wilile
Take a look at this link below. The export of Anambra as a state is equivalent to what
individually owned companies export in other state.

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/images/list%20of%20performing%20exporters.pdf

No Beef pls, just getting things straight

The report says it is with the support of the governor. It is individual farmers grouped into cooperatives that actually owns the business not the government of the state... Besides, how many states in Nigeria do exportexport?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Themandator:

Besides, how many states in Nigeria do export?

Maybe none . . . Maybe not
But investors (exporters) in other states can export without barrier.
Why rely on the government when you can do it?
Nigeria practices mixed economy, unlike Anambra state, exportation
is being carried out by private individuals.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Themandator: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2016
dason4life:

Maybe none . . . Maybe not
But investors (exporters) in other states can export without barrier.
Why rely on the government when you can do it?
Nigeria practices mixed economy, unlike Anambra state, exportation
is being carried out by private individuals.

You have not gotten it: farmers are being thought how to make more money for themselves rather than rely on the local economy.
5 million dollars shared between local farmers and the export handling firm is no small money.... And here it is not life stock but green vegetables and dried fish.... They were taught the nitty-gritty of doing it accordingly to specification.

There are numerous sons and daughters of the state who are doing export and import without government inputs and unknown to the government, within and without Nigeria.

Here, it is about local everyday farmers who have never been to US and might likely never be there doing business beyond Anambra state through an iniative of the state government.

I do no know any other state that has created wealth in such manner (ugwu and fish). What is given in Nigeria is giving out Keke and branded taxi to locals.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by aiotaq: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
There are many agricultural interest groups associated with INAT. Join and ask question related to your interest at www.inat.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.