Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (39255 Views)

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / Vegetables To Consider During This Dry Season / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by ceejay80s(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Up anambra!!!!
Na we get sense pass, make una sidon there dey fight for crude oil whil we grow bigger with our sense
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by bonechamberlain(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2016
iyke926:

grin No vex brother but he is only working at Nsukka
at least he is working, that zone has been neglected by all govt, if not for unn hmm, u can picture how that place would be. Chimaroke took all Enugu's money to agbani, Sullivan concentrated on Enugu town. Am not even concerned about road construction. Am concerned about job creation, creating good business opportunities inviting investors, etc. that's what would make the state grow.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by 1759v: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2016
tooco:
More Work still has to be done.
yes but wit time
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
am here embarassed
°Don't you have a real girlfriend offline?
And do not lie to me because you think I want something.
I don't know why you'd believe cutehector / donbenedict 's joke(thank you so much for that Hector,BTW)
.....°•I don't want you!!!!*
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by pennyland(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
[font=Lucda S
ans Unicode][/font]
at list we have a good news today, that is the type news we expect to be seeing in our country Nigeria,where Is next?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by BarrElChapo(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Ndi Anambra ndi oma ndi oma... best state ever cheesy wink smiley
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
at least he is working, that zone has been neglected by all govt, if not for unn hmm, u can picture how that place would be. Chimaroke took all Enugu's money to agbani, Sullivan concentrated on Enugu town. Am not even concerned about road construction. Am concerned about job creation, creating good business opportunities inviting investors, etc. that's what would make the state grow.
Yeah, you right about things that would make the state grow. I just hope he does something because nothing much is happening in Enugu.

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Don't you have a real girlfriend offline?
And do not lie to me because you think I want something.
I don't know why you'd believe cutehecto.r's joke
.....°•I don't want you!!!!*
lol... Wat do u think deep down Do u think I have one
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by MCeeShort(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
This is good. That's improving the Naira and Naija's economy.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by nanauju(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Ejanla07:

did you not see the ceasefire thread by omenka?
Hahaha
Pls send me the link to that thread... Thanks
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... Wat do u think deep down Do u think I have one
Don't laugh.Be straight. Answer the question.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by dikeigbo2(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
we yoruba muslims don't like this news.

Then kick the bvcket and be happier over there grin

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Originalsly: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
StainlessH:
And this is what we are talking about. Not noise.
$5M ...in export sales? by who?...if by locals...greatttt for Anambra and Nigeria!....if by foreigners... it's exploitation. Except for bragging rights...what is Anambra or Nigeria gaining from this?

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Viewing this topic....

But wait, them think say na drug we dey export?

Why the traffick?

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by mich24(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Guy go get a chill pill,this is just the beginning

dason4life:
Nice One from the Anambarians. But before you start to shout Up Wilile
Take a look at this link below. The export of Anambra as a state is equivalent to what
individually owned companies export in other state.

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/images/list%20of%20performing%20exporters.pdf

No Beef pls, just getting things straight

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Ejanla07: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
nanauju:
Hahaha Pls send me the link to that thread... Thanks

abeg oo. i dey fear ban.
https://www.nairaland.com/3165322/genuine-call-one-week-ceasefire
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't laugh.Be straight. Answer the question.
I haven't made it official dear...
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Fool... What has avengers got to do with this?

Subtract $5m from the $99b that SS crude alone generates in a year and shut the fvck up!!
Goke7:
more forex on the way, bad news for the avengers with their oil
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I haven't made it official dear...
°What haven't you made offical?
The woman your talking to offline isn't your gf yet?

What are you just dating?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by freeborn76(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
I like this, it is a welcome development. I only have two points to raise here: 1. I hope the state is self-sufficient in the products it is exporting? You can only export when your locals have enough to go round and can reasonably afford them 2. I only hope and pray that some drug peddlers will not seize the 'opportunity' to transport drugs to the mentioned countries in the guise of export? Let's not allow these greedy people spoil things wey don dey better small small o! I don talk my yown.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by yemisat: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
U be mumu!
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Deepfreezer(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
More power to our zeal tryna succeed in this hardtimes.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Ejanla07:

did you not see the ceasefire thread by omenka?
No. Link to the thread please
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by wiseoneking: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Blackfire:
Rubbish ...
Is that what you import in Your state? You sound more of some one from Osun. Hmnn. Thank God for Anambra.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Now we want free farming reserves carved out of the northern and middle belt region and given to the proficient southern farmers who are known for their actions and less talk cheesy
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Sodangi77: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
U r nt a Muslim bro,pls say d truth.

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Respect55(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Na for inside dem dey hide drugs
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
other states should follow. diversification of the nigeria's economy is d key to sustaining it and not going to abuja to share oil money
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by cutekhalifa(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Apart from lagos which we constitute 78% of it population, please who can tell me any Western State you can compare with Anambra

www.igbo-amaka.com gringrincheesy
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by calcal: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2016
still waiting for the first victim!
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2016
other states should follow. diversification of the nigeria's economy is d key to sustaining it and not going to abuja to share oil money. kudos to the govt of anambra state. noise was made and actions followed. that is what we re talking about. apc made so much noise and are still making noise but no actions.

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here.