Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (39260 Views)

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / Vegetables To Consider During This Dry Season / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by ken4jj(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ejanla07:

did you not see the ceasefire thread by omenka?
Please where is it? where de link,i wan laugh small
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes,you're dating the offline woman and claiming here girlfriend online.....
nope
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by ceaz4r(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
amtaken:
Ok I got you now.

God will open ways for you all.

AMEN ooO!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
nope
°Why didn't you answer so simply before?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Why didn't you answer so simply before?
why refuse my request embarassed
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by kally90(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
My state,my home.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
why refuse my request embarassed
°You have a woman offline and a bunch of crushes online,excuse me if I don't really want to be in yer company undecided
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You have a woman offline and a bunch of crushes online,excuse me if I don't really want to be in yer company undecided
lol grin did u say a bunch Like seriously I didn't notice oooo...
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol grin did u say a bunch Like seriously I didn't notice oooo...
°I don't really want ta make chat with you undecided
If that offline woman is yer gf or you consistently dating her,you need to leave them crushes alone.
....bye.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I don't really want ta make chat with you undecided
If that offline woman is yer gf or you consistently dating her,you need to leave them crushes alone.
....bye.
wooow!
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
wooow!
Lol! What?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lol! What?
be gentle a bit now.... U too straight embarassed
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by rocknation62(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Use the 5million dollars and buy a generator to charge your iphone
it's nt funny...huh angry angry
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
be gentle a bit now.... U too straight embarassed
°As I should be,this isn't a pleasant chit-chat!!!! undecided
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by rocknation62(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
we yoruba muslims don't like this news.
I'm a yoruba Man, nd i love gud news
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by victorazy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
we yoruba muslims don't like this news.

No trnasformer closed to you? grin funny guy grin
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Ejanla07: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
ubecharles:
No. Link to the thread please

https://www.nairaland.com/3165322/genuine-call-one-week-ceasefire/3

here

ken4jj
ubecharles
nanauju
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

All hail the king! King cheezy puff grin grin grin
hey old friend
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

All hail the king! King cheezy puff grin grin grin
hey old friend
undecided...what are you doing here?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wats unpleasant about this angry did I offend u embarassed
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
wats unpleasant about this angry did I offend u embarassed
°I wanted ta call you some ugly things just now. undecided
...I better go.Bye again.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I wanted ta call you some ugly things just now. undecided
...I better go.Bye again.
u really pissed at me.... I see
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided...what are you doing here?

I came to this thread and ran into you. did you miss me?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I came to this thread and ran into you. did you miss me?
°Excuse me,but why would I miss you,Cassidy?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
KingCheezyPuff:
°Excuse me,but why would I miss you,Cassidy?

Because Ure my pal.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
mich24:
Guy go get a chill pill,this is just the beginning

Normally, I don't argue with people like you, but for the sake of knowledge . . .
When a state is involved in businesses with it citizen can undertake, there will
be shortage of opportunities for the individual in the state.

If you still don't understand that, go get yourself an Economics textbook
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
undecided

Because Ure my pal.
°I was rude, I apologize.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I was rude, I apologize.

Accepted. Who pssed U off
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Accepted. Who pssed U off
°Nobody. I just didn't come correct.
Hi,How you?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Nobody. I just didn't come correct.
Hi,How you?

Im good your highness have a good day

1 Like

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by sojics(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is a very welcome development.

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by sabofws5: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Obiano is the next Obi of Onitsha after completing his uninterrupted two terms as governor of Anambra state insha Allah insha Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.