Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (39256 Views)

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / Vegetables To Consider During This Dry Season / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°What haven't you made offical?
The woman your talking to offline isn't your gf yet?

What are you just dating?
babe, am just on a lowkey... Offline aint official yet. embarassed
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by IkpuMmadu: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Apart from lagos which we constitute 78% of it population, please who can tell me any Western State you can compare with Anambra

www.igbo-amaka.com gringrincheesy

None .. absolutely none
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by IkpuMmadu: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
StainlessH:
And this is what we are talking about. Not noise.

Igbo walk the talk
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by IkpuMmadu: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
We in Anambra is still working on our cattle ranching system

We need to show Fulani how cattle is reared

1 Like

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
babe, am just on a lowkey... Offline aint official yet. embarassed
°Define!"on a low key" ...does that mean you are just dating the offline woman?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Define!"on a low key" ...does that mean you are just dating the offline woman?
wooow! I like ur nose, did u have surgery on it

It really nice smiley
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Zoe99(f): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2016
I love u so much,Willie.You're da bomb! coolI love u so much,Willie.You're da bomb!
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by lapoinstitute: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
k
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by cutekhalifa(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

None .. absolutely none
my man you concur
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
dason4life:
Nice One from the Anambarians. But before you start to shout Up Wilile
Take a look at this link below. The export of Anambra as a state is equivalent to what
individually owned companies export in other state.

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/images/list%20of%20performing%20exporters.pdf

No Beef pls, just getting things straight

True that.
Just that those exported from Lagos were not cultivated in Lagos.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
wooow! I like ur nose, did u have surgery on it

It really nice smiley
°You're dating a woman offline and claim her as your girlfriend on nairaland but yet you keep making threads for online crushes.
...am I wrong?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by ceaz4r(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
amtaken:
With whose support? Rochas? Tuhetuhetuhetuhe grin

I wasn't countng on Rochas's support,dear. He is a huge disappointment.

What I actully meant was if there were like an export market there in Anambra that buys farm produce meant for export from farmers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by LieDetector(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
we yoruba muslims don't like this news.
MrAdetunjiBayo grin
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You're dating a woman offline and claim her as your girlfriend on nairaland but yet you keep making threads for online crushes.
...am I wrong?
Wat are u trying to say dear
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Wat are u trying to say dear
°I'm Saying Are You Dating A Offline Woman? Yes or no.
BlueEyeBalls:
u so hard to brake grin
Btw, I like ur hair wink
°Answer the question in the above quote.Yes or no
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Does any good news like this one ever come out from Imo state? angry .
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
u so hard to brake grin

Btw, I like ur hair wink
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Weselion:
Does any good news like this one ever come out from Imo state? angry .
°1day hommie wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Gemc3(f): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good news.

Pls can anyone educate me on how the perishable products like vegetables are being preserved for export? Thanks.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Answer the question in the above quote.Yes or no
I'll tell u when we meet... wold u mind
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I'll tell u when we meet... wold u mind
Is that a,'yes,kingcheezy,i'm dating the offline woman'?
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by slap1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rochas come and see what our neighbors are doing. cry
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is that a,'yes,kingcheezy,i'm dating the offline woman'?
not a YES, not a NO.... would u let us meet and have some chat wink
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by mikolo80: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
MisterGrace:
Less talk... much action.
less votes during election. In politics you must blow your own trumpet cos no one will blow it for you
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
not a YES, not a NO.... would u let us meet and have some chat wink
No.
It's a simple question,yes or no.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.
It's a simple question,yes or no.
u being harsh... embarassed

I don't want anyone to know, dats y I suggest we meet wink
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by danwilliams4u(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one keep it up
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
our brothers from the waste will avoid this thread like plague

1 Like

Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by amtaken(f): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok I got you now.

God will open ways for you all.
ceaz4r:

I wasn't countng on Rochas's support,dear. He is a huge disappointment.

What I actully meant was if there were like an export market there in Anambra that buys farm produce meant for export from farmers.
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Michael333: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:
we yoruba muslims don't like this news.

Who cares? U can hate for all we care.

God bless Anambra!!!
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u being harsh... embarassed

I don't want anyone to know, dats y I suggest we meet wink
yes,you're dating the offline woman and claiming here girlfriend online.....
Re: Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot by Jacko01: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just the brief moment that the vegetables are not in freezer..... They wil spoil.... Also is that plane refridgerated

Sha maybe these are not temperature sensitive products

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.