Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? (1176 Views)

My Friend's Conversation With A Scammer(screenshots) / Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) / FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by FatherAbrahamm: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Hey guys,

Ive been cautiously chatting with this person before now but as i logged online today she chatted me up and i played along.

she said she's in London for a training and that her daughter in a school in Benin is sick. she begged me to give 10k to her daughter's teacher (Haruna Zakari) so he will help take care of the sick girl.

I actually confirmed the account details to be genuine (Account name...Haruna Zakari Okolo....Account number 6172198434 and the bank is Fidelity Bank). She asked me to call Mr Haruna on 08147699581 to confirm payment and tell him to take the girl to hospital. Meanwhile that phone number is tied to the name FLORENCE OKOLIE on facebook.

However, the way she reacted angrily when I delayed the payment almost confirmed my suspicions. But at the last part of our chat she tried to defend the Haruna man as genuine which is now making me change my mind.

If you guys say she is genuine, i will send the 10k.

See details of my chat with her:

Missie F: Pls I have many pain in my heart right now. I just don't who to trust and believe in

Mr Okosun: hello Flo...good morning pain? trust? Auuu...thats disturbing

Missie F: Do you know what love is? You

Mr Okosun: would you like to share a bit what it is....maybe i may have something to say or soothe you a bit

yea i know love, i have loved and i have been out of it too

and i know the difference....and the feeling

Missie F: No I don't think you can because I am in need of support and understanding and trust

Mr Okosun: i'm not God....but i really am interested in assisting

Missie F: My daughter is sick in school and I am offshore where I can't send money to her and I didn't carry along account details i can use to send money to them in school

Mr Okosun: and pls give me a chance....you have nothing to lose dear

okay so what do you want for her?

Missie F: You can't visit her in school if only I am present before you can see her

Mr Okosun: auuu her school is in benin right...are you in cntact with any of their teachers or guardians in school

Missie F: I want you to borrow me whatever amount you can to send through her caretaker mr Haruna Zakari to my baby in school and I will be glad to pay you back your money with interest if you wish it

Mr Okosun: okay....good which bank is that

Missie F: Yes I am who I have his account details now to help send some cash to her for treatment

Mr Okosun:give me the account number.....i hope 5k will be good for a start

Missie F: I have to go back to work now as I have a call, Can you please help me with 10 or more

Mr Okosun: just drop the account number so i can send someone quickly to the bank once its 8am here

Missie F: Can you borrow me 10

Mr Okosun: 10....ok i'll see what i can do

Missie F: Thanks I will do so now and will not forget your assistance easily

Missie F: Account name...Haruna Zakari....Account number 6172198434 and the band is Fidelity Bank

Mr Okosun: ok...can you give me a number i can use to call him just to confirm he got the money dear

Missie F: His number is 08147699581 - Mr Haruna Zakari

Mr Okosun: oh thanks dear....i will send someone right away

Missie F: His name and a teacher to my baby

Mr Okosun: and lemme add you on facebook dearie......uve not given me ur name so i add you

Missie F: Ok thanks pls drop a message here so I can call you when you send it and also call my baby too.

Dear let me get back to work and expect to read from you here and call you soon. Have a good day and stay blessed dear

10:57
Missie F: Are you online
Wow you are here
What are you right w
Have you sent the money i want you to borrow me
Hello there
How much did you send
Hello there
What going on why are you not talking dear

11:41am
Mr Okosun: hello, oh i dint realise you already here
i went to the bank myself to pay in and they were asking me too much questions
i told them i want to pay Zakari Haruna and they said what they have is Okolo Zakari Haruna....pls is it the same person

Missie F: Yes it is dear, It is the same name
Are you online
I have confirmed it and it is correct q
Haruna Zakari okolo
Hello there I am sorry it was my mistake okay
Hello there
Are you busy
Chat with me dear
Hello dear are you back online
Mr Okosun

1:53pm
Mr Okosun: hello, i'm here

Missie F: I'm here to read from you
where are you
It was correct name

Mr Okosun: ok i saw your replies but i was already back at work
so i been looking for an opportunity to sneak out and go again

Missie F: We have sail to north of Netherlands on a training tour
And Will sail back before weekend, Ok please get it done on time dear

Mr Okosun: ok it will be good to have you back to nigeria by weekend so you go check on your baby girl

Missie F: I wish I could disappear and go to see her in School

Mr Okosun:: i will do it for you. it would have been done if not for the issue with the name

Mr Okosun: yes i understand how you feel. just relax she will be okay

Missie F: By his grace almighty
I just checked on you and need to go back to my work here
I wish to call you and my daughter today if you get across to them on my behalf today dear
I am waiting for your reply soon my dear
Take care and stay safe dear
Hello dear what's going on and have gone to send it
Hello are you online as i see you here

4:09pm
Mr Okosun: yes, hello are you there

Missie F: Wow you are here
Have you sent the money i want you to borrow me
Hello there
How much did you send
What going on why are you not talking dear

Mr Okosun: yes, hello are you there
i couldnt get a chance to go again but i sent someone to go
i have been speaking with him while he is there
he just come back with the N10,000.....i dont understand this fidelity bank and their issues

Missie F: What is the issue

Mr Okosun: he said it was as if they were waiting for him
and the bankers were questioning him ifhe knows Zakari well
and why he is paying into the account

Missie F: So you mean it's difficult to deposit money
You are a stupid man

Mr Okosun: so he called me and was asking me questions

Missie F: Bleep you idiot, You liar

Mr Okosun: i told him to come back so i will go pay in myself tomorrow morning first thing

Missie F: Go to hell with your money
Thanks for time delay

Mr Okosun: they ask who is Florence Okolie

Missie F: You are a big fool
Do I look like a scammer
Get the Bleep of you stupid fool

Mr Okosun: Chevron staff.....I have lodged a complaint at the bank,
if you near there....you're gone...just be using only atm

Missie F: Nonetheless you can say anything, You must be mad
You have brain disorder

Mr Okosun: lol you will soon see your details all over social media
sore loser...scammer...go get a job sweerie
hahahahahaha na so e pain you reach

Missie F: Mr Haruna is a very clean man and I felt you have changed from your old ways

Mr Okosun: you dont know im 10times smarter than you.....lol
Karuna Okolo...ibo name plus hausa
try and near the bank if he is genuine

Missie F: Na today social media dey your papa no am b4

Mr Okosun: Florence Okolieeeeeeeee, we are on to you

Missie F: That's nonsense, Go to hell

Mr Okosun: see ur mouth to chop 10k.....for this country wey hard like this

Missie F: You are just a poor shit here looking for ,,......Big fool

Mr Okosun: u no even pity me as i say i be teacher....lol did i ask you for anything?
Loool...dont go and vent your anger on another person

Missie F: Get lost old fool fake man

Mr Okosun: lol im no old fake.....im young look my picx
kai....e pain am oooooo shebi if to say i fall mugu, u for don dey laff now.....u for chop better this evening

Missie F is typing...

Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Is it fraudster day today?
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmmm......undecidedundecided

Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
In some fvcked up way...

We're supposed to Read this

1 Like

Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by MrKamar(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
grin see them o. That scammer must be from Benin.
Oya join me push to front page grin

Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by myfantasies(f): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Mediapace dear please come and summarize dis writeup for me
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by TDonald: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Can't you just munch screen chats instead of typing all this long epistle. undecided

1 Like

Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Mediapace: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2016
I didn't understand OP Myself,he wrote rubbish
He supposed to write that article like this :

Missie F : pls I have many pain in my heart right now I just don't who to trust and believe in mr okosun

Mr Okosun : hello Flo...good morning pain? trust? Auuu...thats disturbing Missie F

Missie F : Do you know what love is? You Mr Okosun

The time itself he included is irritating .
OP PLS MODIFY THAT CRAP.

Good Morning myf
myfantasies:
Mediapace dear please come and summarize dis writeup for me
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by iykekelvins(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
In some fvcked up way...

I've not seen you online for sometime now.I Heard what happened

My condolences dear.

[img]http://www.t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tVLotclAb09qHIFVfPbZKursifqOZhuSArJ5sS7QrFRm1VPOyKMigkM[/img]
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Cold no evn let me understand d story sad

Although her plea sounded genuine frm d beginin until she started using those derogatory words.

Why didn't she call her hubby to pay d money.

Btw most of these scammers dnt use their real picture xo those pics u uploaded could be dat of an innocent person
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
I've not seen you online for sometime now.I Heard what happened

My condolences dear.

[img]http://www.t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tVLotclAb09qHIFVfPbZKursifqOZhuSArJ5sS7QrFRm1VPOyKMigkM[/img]
Oh...Thankyou.

just took A week break.I'm back Now.wink

Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by myfantasies(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Mediapace:
I didn't understand OP Myself,he wrote rubbish
He supposed to write that article like this :

Missie F : pls I have many pain in my heart right now I just don't who to trust and believe in mr okosun

Mr Okosun : hello Flo...good morning pain? trust? Auuu...thats disturbing Missie F

Missie F : Do you know what love is? You Mr Okosun

The time itself he included is irritating .
OP PLS MODIFY THAT CRAP.

Good Morning myf
I trust you would have done justice to the writeup

Good morning dear nd how was your night
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by iykekelvins(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh...Thankyou.

just took A week break.I'm back Now.wink

Welcome back smiley
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Mediapace: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
My night was great and yours ?
myfantasies:
I trust you would have done justice to the writeup

Good morning dear nd how was your night
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by FatherAbrahamm: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm sorry guys, I have edited and summarized too it as I can....any one can now read and advise.
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Marlvin(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
In some fvcked up way...

You having some trouble reading that, ma'am?

Thats not even up to a quarter page of a novel.
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Marlvin:

You having some trouble reading that, ma'am?
Thats not even up to a quarter page of a novel.
LoL. grin

there's little to No motivation.
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by FatherAbrahamm: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Please be motivated...read and .... cheesy cool
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Marlvin(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

I see you still got madt luv for smileys.
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Marlvin:

I see you still got madt luv for smileys.
Lol. yeahyeah. grin

you call me smiley freak, remember?
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by onstelly(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Too much dramas on Nl these days
Re: Myencounter With A Scammer Missie F! Or Is She Not? by samuelUMOH(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
FatherAbrahamm:

I'm sorry guys, I have edited and summarized too it as I can....any one can now read and advise.
I am very sure she is not a lady .2.He is a scammer .3 Are you the father of the so sick daughter ? No relations no friends ?Don't b surprised the fellow be your neighbour .....

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Blame In This Scenery / GIRLS - The RIGHT WAY To Play Hard To Get / SPECTACULAR Photos From Ankara Inspired South African Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.