Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Who's To Blame In This Scenery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's To Blame In This Scenery (1188 Views)

Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Adudavidlee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Konji is a respecter of no man.

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Muvacci(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
He's obviously consumed in lust so he isn't in spirit and neither is the woman. That simply means they're both deceiving themselves.
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Genetics.
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
I blame the artist that designed the lustful picture.

3 Likes

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by cruzita(f): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
both of them know what they want
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Greenback: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ah blame buhari jawe...
grin

Buh wait o,e be like say the pasito see something,abeg what did the pasito see?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:
He's obviously consumed in lust so he isn't in spirit and neither is the woman. That simply means they're both deceiving themselves.

Wingback:
I blame the artist that designed the lustful picture.

The both of you are throwing the word, "lust" around like it's actual meaning connotes something that is inherently bad.
What exactly is lust if not acting in accordance to your natural genetic programming, of being sexually aroused by a female? Is it bad to be attracted to a female? What's evil and about having an errection?

1 Like

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Adudavidlee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'll rather blame konji
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by PussyMechanic(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
both of them know what they want
Exactly. Dem both deserve blame

1 Like

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Adudavidlee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Cruzita my NL crush
Long time ooh
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by cruzita(f): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Adudavidlee:
Cruzita my NL crush Long time ooh
na wa oooo,which day did I become your crush
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Muvacci(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Caravan:

The both of you are throwing the word, "lust" around like it's actual meaning connotes something that is inherently bad.
What exactly is lust if not acting in accordance to your naturally genetic programming, of being sexually aroused by a female? Is it bad to be attracted to a female? What's evil about having an errection?

Ofcourse you don't expect the dictionary to decide for you what's right or wrong. So what do you expect its "actual meaning" to look like??

How do you expect a priest clearly going contrary to the laws of his faith to be in a state of grace thick enough to make the lady loose herself? Go back and read what I typed, slowly.
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by AlienStar: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Arrant nonsense! we shouldn't joke with things like this.
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:

Ofcourse you don't expect the dictionary to decide for you what's right or wrong. So what do you expect its "actual meaning" to look like??

How do you expect a priest clearly going contrary to the laws of his faith to be in a state of grace thick enough to make the lady loose herself? Go back and read what I typed, slowly.

So having an errection, is going against the laws of your faith? Who makes this laws anyway?

1 Like

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Adudavidlee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
na wa oooo,which day did I become your crush

D first day I saw ur moniker
Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Muvacci(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Caravan:

So having an errection is going against the laws of your faith? Who makes this laws anyway?

I might even be more atheist than you, bruh. Don't start.

1 Like

Re: Who's To Blame In This Scenery by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Caravan:

What exactly is lust if not acting in accordance to your natural genetic programming, of being sexually aroused by a female? Is it bad to be attracted to a female? What's evil and about having an errection?

WTF dude? The OP asked us to blame someone, did I say there was anything bad in Lust?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GIRLS - The RIGHT WAY To Play Hard To Get / Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love / Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.