Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. (5320 Views)

The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2009
fair enough. remember the saying "still water runs deep"
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Mrblazer(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
@rokiatu. am glad u know that. They run really deep grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Gabry(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
oyinda.:

gabry i'm glad u recognize that fact  tongue  it's very agbaya cute of you to be sleeping with teddy bear at your age.

HAA!!! Sarcastic grin tongue
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by informat09(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2009
yeah, girls that look good on the outside , but are freakin crazy on the inside
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by torvic01(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2009
quite interesting topiic; but its not 100%assertion. , its just bulllshirr=t
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by donpaulo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
i'd always thought about it, never knew someone else shared my thoughts. i got this impression from watching movies especially.
though never dated any before cause i have this feeling that people who wear glasses are very temperamental and could 'do and undo' when upset. though, most i've seen are quite intelligent but i run from them, no matter how beautiful they are. they may look nice on the outside, friendly, humble but men, no try vex them o. wink

1 Like

Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by galatico(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2009
What da hell has Glasses got to do with beng hot in bed?
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by biola44: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2009
wild imaginations grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by hackney(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
I wonder how fetishes start.
Maybe his babysitter wore glasses and he kept grabbing them as a baby.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by tpia5: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2009
girls who wear shoes nko?

are they hot?
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by ANTIsex(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
hmmmm
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2011
yes oo like sarah palin cheesy
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2011
How pathetic
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by BodyKiss(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2011
FL Gators:
heheheh, thanks. I know am good in bed

Let me be the judge of that. grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by temisukanmi(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hey guys, I'm new here, gals wearin glasses ar normal na, dey av †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ ryt 2b hot on bed wink
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by 190: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2013
kinda true
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Chinwem(f): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2013
donpaulo: i'd always thought about it, never knew someone else shared my thoughts. i got this impression from watching movies especially.
though never dated any before cause i have this feeling that people who wear glasses are very temperamental and could 'do and undo' when upset. though, most i've seen are quite intelligent but i run from them, no matter how beautiful they are. they may look nice on the outside, friendly, humble but men, no try vex them o. wink

I agree somewhat
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2013
From experience, I agree with the OP on this one. I cant forget.
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by djeezy(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2013
Currently dating a girl that wears glasses. It's true to some extent.
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by angelfranca(f): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Mr blazer how do you know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me / Top 10 Lies Men Tell [MUST READ] / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.