Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (18431 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Pavarottii(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
See as I dey monitor dis thread like one of my new neighbor with a nikki minaj ass. grin

Abeg OP more update please. U r really connected.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by cashreport: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seriously

I pray the president get well

He should step down and rest oo
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ralphlauren(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hope the OP is currently burying his head inside a pit latrine in shame.

PMB is back in nigeria..... TODAY! Sunday !!

Shame to you and your likes who delight in spinning lies and conspiracy theories.

5 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
May God be praised for ever and ever, the evil ones have been put to shame.

Jesus I Love you.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DIKEnaWAR: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Shame to you and your likes who delight in spinning lies and conspiracy theories.

OP is a fraud! I waited till today to air my observations. He has no 'Anon'. He only reads the news ahead of others and spin tales about someone giving him privileged info. As at about the time he made this hopeless assertion, all serios media houses were already carrying the news. He rushed and opened a thread with "what if.."

Konkobility!

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by wheredemdey: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ralphlauren:

U lack sound education.

Op said he is being prodded by selfish party supporters to come back against his wish...the deaf man is obviously not in GD health and was hastily bundled back so to prove people wrong while he is perpetually in great pain.

I believe the op 100%...the next couple of days will prove the op right...lets see dullina attend any public function...then i will brand the op a liar...for now...the op is so so right

8 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

U lack sound education.

Op said he is being prodded by selfish party supporters to come back against his wish...the deaf man is obviously not in GD health and was hastily bundled back so to prove people wrong while he is perpetually in great pain.

I believe the op 100%...the next couple of days will prove the op right...lets see dullina attend any public function...then i will brand the op a liar...for now...the op is so so right

Why waste time on people who have comprehension challenges?

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Can I shock you, fellow Nigerians?

1. Osinbandee did not hear from Buhari, I just wonder who asked him to lie..

2. Buhari should be allowed to rest, he is critically ill and I don't know why 'they' are hiding it from the public..

3. Buhari would not come back on Sunday..
Thank God say man no be God..Big Shame on you....
I wish you whatever you wish President Buhari..Amen!

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ralphlauren(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

U lack sound education.

Oh shut up. Blockhead. Mumuni.

Do you know the president's intineary for the next few days or weeks? Do you know if has no public function planned for the next few days or weeks? How can you be soooo dull? So the proof you need on the state of his health is based on whether or not he attends any public function in the next few days?? Seriously?? You need to upgrade the way you reason.

You and your likes can keep acting like flies or maggot feeding on a dead animal once you hear any news on PMB's health.

If you like, spin a billion lies. PMB WILL RULE THIS COUNTRY TILL 2019 and get RE-ELECTED AGAIN AND REMAIN AS AN ACTIVE PRESIDENT TILL 2023

The earlier you accept this fact, the lesser your nightmare.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ralphlauren(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
druboon404:

Thank God say man no be God..Big Shame on you....
I wish you whatever you wish President Buhari..Amen!

I'm glad you quoted the f00l's post.

The id0t said PMB won't return on Sunday. Now his gullible followers are trying to spin/change everything.

I'm waiting for the idi0t to deactivate his moniker as he said he would.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by OjukwuWarBird: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Do you know the president's intineary for the next few days or weeks? Do you know if has no public function planned for the next few days or weeks? How can you be soooo dull? So the proof you need on the state of his health is based on whether or not he attends any public function in the next few days?? Seriously?? You need to upgrade the way you reason.

You and your likes can keep acting like a flies or maggot feeding on a dead animal once you hear any news on PMB's health.

If you like, spin a billion lies. PMB WILL RULE THIS COUNTRY TILL 2019 and get RE-ELECTED AGAIN AND REMAIN AS AN ACTIVE PRESIDENT TILL 2023

Let him address the nation on live TV presentation.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

U lack sound education.

WiseBully:

Why waste time on people who have comprehension challenges?
You are the one who lack sound education...
DLondonboiy:
Can I shock you, fellow Nigerians?

1. Osinbandee did not hear from Buhari, I just wonder who asked him to lie..

2. Buhari should be allowed to rest, he is critically ill and I don't know why 'they' are hiding it from the public..

3. Buhari would not come back on Sunday..
So what is the exact meaning of the bolded?
Shame on your and your fellow..
I wish you whatever you wish the President..Amen!

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by OjukwuWarBird: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
druboon404:

You are the one who lack sound education...

So what is the exact meaning of the bolded?
Shame on your and your fellow..
I wish you whatever you wish the President..Amen!

No live video of his return.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ralphlauren(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Shut it!

What he is addressing the nation on? Is he announcing the death sentence of your iPad leader?

He has no reason to address any live tv audience. If he has any message to pass on to id1ots like you that are constantly itching to hear bad news about him, he will do so through the very effective and amiable minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Pained ass...what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ralphlauren(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Ode ni e sha.

Why didn't you go to the airport to welcome him and see him with your cataract infected eyes.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What a pained mofo.. Ok,ask Nnamdi Kanu to go and video him na..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ralphlauren:

I'm glad you quoted the f00l's post.

The id0t said PMB won't return on Sunday. Now his gullible followers are trying to spin/change everything.

I'm waiting for the idi0t to deactivate his moniker as he said he would.
They are all crying now...lol
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by OjukwuWarBird: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
druboon404:

What a pained mofo..
Ok,ask Nnamdi Kanu to go and video him na..

What will it cost APC to video live the return of Buhari.

Was is not how Yar Adua was smuggled into Nigeria without video evidence
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What will it cost APC to video live the return of Buhari.
Keep on crying?..Nobody/group doubted he is well except you Ipad tout..So,tell Nnamdi Kanu to go get you a video of President Buhari returning from London this evening..
Keep on crying ok? What a pained mofo.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by hackban: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari left in fanfare, at least we should see him in pics and videos just as he did when he departed
Ralphlauren:

You and your likes can keep acting like flies or maggot feeding on a dead animal once you hear any news on PMB's health.

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
hackban:

Buhari left in fanfare, at least we should see him in pics and videos just as he did when he departed
You are right..why not ask Nnamdi Kanu to go and video/snap him?...cry cry baby.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by OjukwuWarBird: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
druboon404:

Keep on crying?..Nobody/group doubted he is well except you Ipad tout..So,tell Nnamdi Kanu to go get you a video of President Buhari returning from London this evening..
Keep on crying ok? What a pained mofo.

Show us the live video of his return. Don't Channels TV have camera again.?

Afonja grin
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by OjukwuWarBird: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
hackban:

They think we are all Zombies.

What a country and party filled with lies angry

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by hackban: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
cry ke. I'm far from where anything that happens in nigeria can touch me......very far!!!
truth is bubu is sick, you were all warned, days from now we all will see the result.
don't bother quoting me till bubu retires/resigns
druboon404:

You are right..why not ask Nnamdi Kanu to go and video/snap him?...cry cry baby.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
hackban:
cry ke. I'm far from where anything that happens in nigeria can touch me......very far!!!
truth is bubu is sick, you were all warned, days from now we all will see the result.
don't bother quoting me till bubu retires/resigns
Cry cry baby..I wish you all you wish President Buhari..Amen!

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by wheredemdey: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Bookmarked for future reference
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by michaelwilli(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baba is back ooo
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by olamieseun(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
What again are you going on say, my able President is back and better.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Show us the live video of his return. Don't Channels TV have camera again.?

Afonja grin
Watch channels new for the video or youtube..inshort the video and pics are allover the net..
Make sure you cry and waili after watching it ok?..
Hmmm...so where are you guys talking your lies to now?
Let me help you...Vice president has a boil on his left yansh...
Shame on you evil people..
I wish you whatever you wish the president...Amen!

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pavarottii:
See as I dey monitor dis thread like one of my new neighbor with a nikki minaj ass. grin

Abeg OP more update please. U r really connected.
Connected indeed...hope he has not collected some money from you...gullible people everywhere...shame on you guys.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by alizma: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

U lack sound education.

do you know what Yoruba people mean when they say person get skor skor for head? your own skor skor pass that off the OP. the op who is neither a doctor nor has access to PMB is in d comfort of his room telling you what he doesn't know and you embrace it like baby King's way. I pity you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Orders Reversal Of Shift Duty Structure In Police / We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, / Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.