Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (18430 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
alizma:

do you know what Yoruba people mean when they person get skor skor for head? you own skor skor pass that off the OP. the op who is neither a doctor nor has access to PMB is in d comfort of his room telling you what he doesn't and you embrace it like baby King's way. I pity you.
Op said that President Buhari will not return today...he was put to heavy shame and that guy still believe the op more the newspapers and videos..
Lol..the guy is just too dumb ..I wonder what he looks like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

Why are 'they' lying to you?
The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
Osibanjo could have lied for one of two reasons...
1.Maybe he was wrongly advised/threatened, which is very understandable.
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
4.Osibanjo should step up boldly and be the man he is, else....
[b]5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY
Shame on you..you haven't been online since 5:28 pm ..
Its sundy and the doubting thomases are waiting for you...what an attention seeker..I wish you whatever you wish the president..Amen

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by babadee1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

U lack sound education.

Op said he is being prodded by selfish party supporters to come back against his wish...the deaf man is obviously not in GD health and was hastily bundled back so to prove people wrong while he is perpetually in great pain.

I believe the op 100%...the next couple of days will prove the op right...lets see dullina attend any public function...then i will brand the op a liar...for now...the op is so so right

You believe the OP because you hate Buhari and anything negative about him you will rush to believe. But anything positive you will never believe about him. Your hatred has taken over your brain. It is hate thinking for you now no longer you doing the thinking yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by emeijeh(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:

if he comes back today..I'd deactivate my account never to come back to nairaland...
I know what i am talking about...

I hope u have done exactly as you said Op.
Bloody liar angry

7 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by druboon404: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Show us the live video of his return. Don't Channels TV have camera again.?

Afonja grin
Have you seen the video or you are still turning your blind eyes on it?..or still trying to cook up another lies after you hve been disgraced on this one.Shame on you for spreding falsehood.real shame
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by braine(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
DLondonboiy:

if he comes back today..I'd deactivate my account never to come back to nairaland...

You are not a man of your words. You should be ashamed of your self.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Oklander: 5:19am On Jun 27, 2016
DLondonboiy:

I hope this thing has deactivated his account and shamelessly left nairaland... Some people and stυpiδity be like bread and butter!
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
knock knock
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by udumosam23(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Can I shock you, fellow Nigerians?

1. Osinbandee did not hear from Buhari, I just wonder who asked him to lie..

2. Buhari should be allowed to rest, he is critically ill and I don't know why 'they' are hiding it from the public..

3. Buhari would not come back on Sunday..

If this is true, and it becomes obvious osibanjo lied purposely as influenced. Then I don't trust him to handle that office any longer. He can easily be swayed by northern emperors.

This is a time for osibanjo to be resolute, determined sincere to fellow Nigerians.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by gtrust: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
That was 2016!!!!!!!!
This is 2017

udumosam23:

If this is true, and it becomes obvious osibanjo lied purposely as influenced. Then I don't trust him to handle that office any longer. He can easily be swayed by northern emperors.

This is a time for osibanjo to be resolute, determined sincere to fellow Nigerians.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by psucc(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
gtrust:
That was 2016!!!!!!!!
This is 2017

But it seems Op was referring to the future when he opened this thread in 2016.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Jabioro: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Let us continue to wait..
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Bitterleafsoup: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
stevecantrell:
Buhari got an the P jet on his two feet unaided...I believe if he truly has prostate cancer it has been made worse by UK doctors working for the globalists...prostate cancers usually spread first to the Bones...the vertebral column.

This means the patient will be in serious pain and unable to walk...just playing along with the OPs conspiracy theory. Not that i belive his BS . undecided
Now what do you think?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Bitterleafsoup: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oklander:
I hope this thing has deactivated his account and shamelessly left nairaland... Some people and stυpiδity be like bread and butter!
now what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi / Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.