Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? (1610 Views)

Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time! Why? He's Too Ugly! / Pics: When Edo Girls Hears You Are Wizkid Manager / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2009
Everytime when Im talking on the phone with my BF, he would let his friends / colleagues hear me talking to him on the phone. I did not realize it untill yesterday when I was talking to him and than he is like Hold on and he said Babe, can u repeat what u just said cause I can't hear you well well and theres like a beep tone. . .

Than when I repeat my sentences I suddenly could hear a bunch of guys laughing at the back

Than I ask him, did you put your phone on hands free? And he is like You dont know? I thought you knew and Ive been doing it all the time babe. . . IM LIKE WHAT?? shocked shocked shocked Why would you do that? And he said he wants to let his friends / colleagues hear what Im talking. And Im like Why? And he just smiled and say cause you so cute!

ladies, has your bf ever done this to you and why do you think they do this?

Guys, have you ever done this to your gf and why do you think u want to do this?
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by TheSeeker(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2009
To me that doesn't sound right. Your privacy has been invaded. It makes no sense at all. If he had wanted to do that he could have easily seek your consent before doing so. That's plainly absurd. If I have to put my girlfriend on handsfree, it's definitely got to be that she wants to pass a message across to those people with me and unless that's the case it'll never happen. Some guys sef angry angry
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2009
Not all of the conversation naa. Only certain times especially when it is funny he would do so. . . I just wonder why undecided
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by TheSeeker(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2009
I guess it depends. Girls can do it sometimes for fun and that's understandable as long as she's not trying to mock the guy. wink
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2009
Oh Oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2009
Not a big deal now, its not like you guys were having phone s*x? Infact, you should hold your head up, your boyfriend was using you o show off to his mates.
Just watchout for hanky-panky from his mates in the future,.lol
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2009
Waxxy:

Not a big deal now, its not like you guys were having phone s*x? Infact, you should hold your head up, your boyfriend was using you o show off to his mates.
Just watchout for hanky-panky from his mates in the future,.lol

Wow! Really? So that means he is proud of me? grin

hanky Panky? Like what kinda hanky panky
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2009
The thing is, if you're so buff that he's showing you off, at least one of his friends would want to have you to himself. And while most would not make a move because of friendship bond, some guys won't mind. Even to the extent of burning his cables (masterminding a break up). Talk to him about this issue, it needs to stop, its not healthy for a adult rltp (well, except if you both are still teenagers)
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2009
Waxxy:

The thing is, if you're so buff that he's showing you off, at least one of his friends would want to have you to himself. And while most would not make a move because of friendship bond, some guys won't mind. Even to the extent of burning his cables (masterminding a break up). Talk to him about this issue, it needs to stop, its not healthy for a adult rltp (well, except if you both are still teenagers)

OMG! U arw so right on!!! Your words have gave me a slap on kmy face!!! shocked shocked shocked

yes, I was havin trouble with his best childhood friend before but now he is gone cause my bf found out he was attacking me and now theres this one of his friend whom kinda hinted to me about something and I feel odd but just ignore it. . .

I guess u are right. . . sad
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2009
Hope things work out fine, friends should know less abt your relationship these days. I know, iv'e been burned
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2009
U mean u've been through that situation? SOmeone stole your gf abi? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2009
Not stole exactly, more like i let her slip through. My bad, i should have held on tighter. shit happens
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Eyahhhh. . . Sorry to hear that. sad sad cry
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2009
Gabry:

Eyahhhh. . . Sorry to hear that. sad sad cry

you're so kind, smiley. hopefully we learn from our mistakes. Don't let it happen to you
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2009
The last time it happen to me and I told my bf about it and he kick him out. Imagine. . . they were childhood and best friends yet that dude is trying to steal his best friend's gf. . . I dont know what the world has come to. . . To much wonders sad

But I was wondering, your gf just went off with another guy just like that
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2009
im not too worried about your boyfriend, the focus is on you. its now obvious that his boys know your business, what you have to do is to keep them at bay, especially the ones not in a commited rltp.

Never tell your man that his friend(s) is hitting on you, he wont believe you, until he realizes it himself.

best friends are like brothers, he probably listens to him more than he does to you anyway. you just make sure the guy can never get through to you, and trust me he will try.

the easiest way he might use to get to you is to tell you things your man is not telling you (present or past secrets) that you may or may not have suspected.
Believe whatever he tells you, its the truth, but give him the impression that you are not bothered, he will spill more. Deal with it like a matured person,dont break down or confront your man angrily, even if youre truly mad him.

PS: He was not any other guy. he was my best friend. still is!!! Don't be shocked, its all about maturity
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by toshacer: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2009
Gabry - he is showing you off- he is proud of you- but next time you are fu cking him, check him to make sure he is not secretely recording the act so he can show it off to his friends lateron. Be warned, or else, your pus sy will be seen all over the internet.
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
@tosh.
a bit extreme for a naija guy, but it has happened, so i would not as much as disagree with you
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
Waxxy, thank you so much for your advice. . . I rally appreciate it. Well, the before case. . . his best friend keep telling me he loves me without my bf around and I kept telling him I have a bf and he should know it and he force me. He grab me and well. . . lets say sumthin not nice happen and i told my bf about it. My bf did not believe me and he says that its impossible for his own brother to do that to me and him.

Than one day he attacked me and my bf coincidently came in and that was the end of it. I know after that he was threatening me and all and I was like OMG! That guy literally scared me!!! shocked shocked shocked And than soon I threaten him and show him what Malaysian females are capable of (In Malaysia, female has alot of rights in court and in the police station) and 99% of the time we are always right no matter what! I told him that if he harms me, I will report him to the police!

Like this present one, he was so much better. He ask me if I really love my bf and I said yes. And he said well, if my bf dumps me, he will always be there. So Im not so scared of him. . .

tosh_acer, even if he record me and post it everywhere, I seriously have nothing to hide. All he can ever hear from me are Jokes. grin I hope. . . undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Secretz(f): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2009
No, I can't recall a time I 'knew' my bf did such a thing. Only times im aware a guy has done such is if he's in the middle of something like cooking. All the time doesn't sound right to me though. undecided
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Moyola(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2009
Doesnt seem rhyt to me. . . undecided
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
Ladies, gist me what is wrong here. Pleaseee. if its possible, I need your advice. embarassed
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Fiona0007: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Gabry
Sorry to say that, but this sounds doggy. I know you love your BF, but please be on guard and watch carefully.
Hope you can discuss this issue with the 'boy' and set the terms. I for one would have taken this as insult.
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by oyinda3(f): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2009
total lack of respect sad
tell him to stop that behavior.
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by TheSeeker(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Waxxy: You're so right about best friends taking over their friends' girlfriends. It's happened a lot of times with people close to me and still is happening.

Gabry, there's a limit to what a guy should divulge about his relationship to his friends (I don't know how it works in the female world). Most discussions in a relationship should be your business, and for a guy to run his mouth telling his friends stuffs about his discussions with his girlfriend is just insipid.
When friends know almost everything or at minimum, important facts about your relationship, they practically know your weak point and if they don't know it they can tug it and find a weakening spot. It's just so unhealthy.

For guys, some supposed best friends had better not be in close relationship with your girlfriend or she'll be hearing things she's not supposed to hear -- most of which might be untrue or true but twisted and laced with some pure lies. It's really complicated.
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2009
Its fckuing amazing how u ladies read meaning to thangs and how nairalanders give bleeped up explanations to the smallest bit of issues!

For God's sake, your boyfriend just did it to catch trips, just for fun. . . Stop this shiat! angry wink
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by TOPE20001(f): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
The only problem i have with this is that he does it ALL THE TIME? i mean if its once in a while then i can laff it off as well but all the time . . . . .Nah undecided
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by 190: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
@poster
i have told u to marry me and u refused
never knew u were passin so much @ the hands of this ur physco
bf,date me and see the changes in ur life!
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Gabry(f): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2009
Fiona0007:

@Gabry
Sorry to say that, but this sounds doggy. I know you love your BF, but please be on guard and watch carefully.
Hope you can discuss this issue with the 'boy' and set the terms. I for one would have taken this as insult.

I would take it as an insult but the way he puts it is like. . . i dont know. . . I really dont know how to explain it bu it wont make u angry.

oyinda.:

total lack of respect sad
tell him to stop that behavior.

I will tell him wink

TheSeeker:

@Waxxy: You're so right about best friends taking over their friends' girlfriends. It's happened a lot of times with people close to me and still is happening.

Gabry, there's a limit to what a guy should divulge about his relationship to his friends (I don't know how it works in the female world). Most discussions in a relationship should be your business, and for a guy to run his mouth telling his friends stuffs about his discussions with his girlfriend is just insipid.
When friends know almost everything or at minimum, important facts about your relationship, they practically know your weak point and if they don't know it they can tug it and find a weakening spot. It's just so unhealthy.

For guys, some supposed best friends had better not be in close relationship with your girlfriend or she'll be hearing things she's not supposed to hear -- most of which might be untrue or true but twisted and laced with some pure lies. It's really complicated.

Gues you and Waxxy are right. I just did not realize how cruel is the people living on earth. I mean why would people do that? Why would people even have the guts to do this dirty act?

If Im interested in my best friend's boyfriend, NO WAY am I flirting with him just to break up my friendship with my best friend. . . Whats the point? I will live the rest of my life in complete guiltness. . . Thatswhy I was wondering why do people even have the guts to make theirselve so low and act like shit hole. . . angry

jassie:

Its fckuing amazing how u ladies read meaning to thangs and how nairalanders give bleeped up explanations to the smallest bit of issues!

For God's sake, your boyfriend just did it to catch trips, just for fun. . . Stop this shiat! angry wink

Smallest bit right? Wait till your gf got stolen from your best friend or your father and we see whether if this is a small issue or not! angry

TOPE2000!:

The only problem i have with this is that he does it ALL THE TIME? i mean if its once in a while then i can laff it off as well but all the time . . . . .Nah undecided

Exactl;y! wink All the time is unacceptable and he needs to know this. If he happens to read this thread, It will safe me all the time. smiley

190:

@poster
i have told u to marry me and u refused
never knew u were passin so much @ the hands of this your physco
bf,date me and see the changes in your life!

What shit is this angry angry angry
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Waxxy(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2009
jassie:

Guy, pls tell me how much you know about the science and art of human psychology and body language, before i comment on your post
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by DaudaAbu(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2009
Girls do itnall the time. either to make fun of a certain guy or to show him off to their friendz. bewarned though some of the ladies frnd might wana taste what the lady is 'enjoying'

Guys do it too bt mostly to show off their girl to their frnd. not all the time though.
of course i do it but no all the time.
Re: Your Bf Lets His Friends Hears Your Teleconversation All The Time! Why? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2009
I asked you before if you BF was in Kindergaten. No offence, but its just childish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Smell Rotten Fish / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or / Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.