Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date (1604 Views)

I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now / 19 Things I Wish I Knew Before Saying ‘I Do’ / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Diva20(f): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2010
I wish I'd worn jeans instead of a skirt.
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2010
Ha did the dirty rat try to feel up on you? grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

u sef aha!!!
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Diva20(f): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

LOL!!! No. . . it was just a bit too windy and I spent most part of the day tryna hold it down.
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2010
Diva 2.0:

LOL!!! No. . . it was just a bit too windy and I spent most part of the day tryna hold it down.
ah let it go babe, grin grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

u sef aha!!!
Im sure you know its all jokes right wink

Diva 2.0:

Ah I see denim skirts would have been better then grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

ah let it go babe, grin grin grin
Yep the dude was probably praying for a strong gush of wind the whole time grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Diva20(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ah I see denim skirts would have been better then grin

hahaha
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yep the dude was probably praying for a strong gush of wind the whole time grin
can u blame him?
@poster
her orientation, i.e. that she is not averse to a one nighter, it helps to know she can be interested,
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Diva20(f): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

can u blame him?
@poster
her orientation, i.e. that she is not averse to a one nighter, it helps to know she can be interested,

LOL wow. . . I'm sure you still screwed her down though
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

can u blame him?
@poster
Yes I blame him, its a ist date  grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes I blame him, its a ist date grin
haba if its windy how can it be his fault, na freeview naw grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

haba if its windy how can it be his fault, na freeview naw grin grin
He should be a gentleman and avert his eyes or pull his trousers and give to the girl tongue tongue
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Diva20(f): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

He should be a gentleman and avert his eyes or pull his trousers and give to the girl tongue tongue

lol
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

no way!! turn eyes ke,  if the girl is fine the guy would wanna look jare, at least that would give him the incentive to make sure he plays his cards right wink grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

no way!! turn eyes ke,  if the girl is fine the guy would wanna look jare, at least that would give him the incentive to make sure he plays his cards right wink grin
You see what I mean by the sentiment "Hot dirty rat"? grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 1:19am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You see what I mean by the sentiment "Hot dirty rat"? grin grin
whats wrong with being Hot? or indeed dirty ratty intimacy? grin grin grin u dont likey? grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Donvilo(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I wish I'd worn jeans instead of a skirt.

U should hav thought about that in the first place. wink
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

whats wrong with being Hot? or indeed dirty ratty intimacy? grin grin grin u dont likey? grin grin
No me no likey grin I like clean fun wink wink wink
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

No me no likey grin I like clean fun wink wink wink
really, anoda valuable fact to note about u, might become relevant at some point, grin grin

But sha, its hard 4 any guy to dodge such a free show, esp as it might be all he gets if the girl dont fancy him
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

really, anoda valuable fact to note about u, might become relevant at some point, grin grin

But sha, its hard 4 any guy to dodge such a free show, esp as it might be all he gets if the girl dont fancy him
Your just a random sweetmouther grin grin I see you chasing all the girlies in here wink. Well you win some ans lose some abi?
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by na2day2(m): 3:50am On Feb 01, 2010
@ OP

what is a date?  undecided undecided undecided undecided i have a calendar tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Your just a random sweetmouther grin grin I see you chasing all the girlies in here wink. Well you win some ans lose some abi?
very wrong, i dont do any chasing on NL so there is nothing in here to be won or lost, wink
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by na2day2(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

very wrong, i dont do any chasing on NL so there is nothing in here to be won or lost, wink

dont let it bother u, they have the same misconception abt me too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2010
na2day?:

dont let it bother u, they have the same misconception abt me too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i c glad to know grin grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

Hahahahahaha Tis ok wink
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by na2day2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

i c glad to know grin grin grin

so we need to stand by each other grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
na2day?:

so we need to stand by each other grin grin grin grin
we do ooo, with the likes of ebonyeyes spouting all sorts one needs all the allies he can get grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
Now what now? grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by KennyG6(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Now what now? grin
wetin? grin grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by na2day2(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

we do ooo, with the likes of ebonyeyes spouting all sorts one needs all the allies he can get grin grin

true talk my brother, united we stand, divided we manage grin grin grin
Re: Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Date by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

wetin? grin grin grin
You said my name and im just clarifying with you with WTF you meant tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With / I Smell Rotten Fish / Girls Are Unpredictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.