Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina (1090 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by chichriso: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
lol

Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
mba ko jor, u never sabi lie pass me
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by AbbieGee1(f): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
*Lai Lai,yes papa,chopping m$ney?,no papa,open ya acct,hahaha*

Baba be like 'iffa hear pim for ya mouth,you LIAr! tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
No one can dethrone me. I'm the best liar on the planet!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by chiwetaluAGU(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by crazymommy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
See as adeshina dey look am like Nairaland frontpage....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by limitless777(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
lai: IF you ever for once or one day say the truth, your job ends immediately. ise bo lowo e niyen O.

adeshina: alhaji you mean saying the truth is not part of why I'm here? I'll try to learn fast fast from you I promise.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by crazymommy(f): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
limitless777:
lai: IF you ever for once or one day say the truth, your job ends immediately. ise bo lowo e niyen O.

adeshina: alhaji you mean saying the truth is not part of why I'm here? I'll try to learn fast fast from you I promise.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2016
VERSION 1
ADESHINA: my boss, what can i do for you
LIAR MHAD: Borrow me just one lie abeg, am out of lies to tell our zombie followers
ADESHINA: whaaaaaaaaat? can d devil be out of evil?
LIAR MHAD: Shut up! Just one lie and u cannot provide, shiooo. you can be like me.

VERSION 2
LIAR MHAD: it takes one lie to win Mumu Nigerians vote, just one big fat lie. tell them PDP is evik and we are good and they will mumuciously follow us
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2016
limitless777:

Kwarrect cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Idokojimmy: 5:05am On Jun 16, 2016
One kobo I never get since una sign budget. Why I no go borrow money wan go China.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Ahmeduana(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2016
chichriso:
lol
THIS MAN IS SO COMICAL, ALSO LOOK AT KEMI THEY SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY TRYING TO GATHER HER THOUGHTS.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Lai: Femi, the lie you told last week was a very
lame one. You are not following in my footsteps
at all.

Adeshina: Oga Lia, it is not easy ooo! You know
you are a gifted liar, but I am not...Can you give
me some useful tips to make my job easier?

Lai: No problem. Number one...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. / Comparing Nigeria To Venezuela , Buhari Gets Good Marks / Look At What CHANGE Has Cause (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.