Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. (2739 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by khalhokage(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by DLondonboiy: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
true.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by LordIsaac(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
It's relative o. She's obviously a melancholy. Wait until you date a sanguine or the lazy phlegmatic.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
He's deep.

1 Like

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Beamborla(f): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2016
At least someone out there is appreciating the female in his life. Not crying ladies are hoe, they have no value, just screw them and dump them... even when he has no reason to but because some other dudes are doing it. Not all men are bad...there is hope.

9 Likes

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by adamshuaib(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Thatz a Really nice girl there. This type scarce though

1 Like

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2016
grin

Google laughed at me before telling me what iron does..

I don't gatta do the sniff test for 20 minutes..

grin mehn.. I haven't laughed like this in a while..

Real Good girl tho.. S/o to all the girls who are worth it!
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2016
I wish all females in Nigeria wld read dis n change...no b dis okpeke am dating wey neva offer to wash my cloth for a year we've bin dating...I laff wen she tells her friends am her fiancee.

8 Likes

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Feranchek(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Thus guy's soooo hilarious

His Bae is sooooo good a lady

Their relationship is soooo cute

iPray they get married and bear cute kids (so help them God)

2 Likes

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Lovely

But you guys better work on the bills. How to share bills is necessary tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Kaycee7(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2016
Beamborla:
At least someone out there is appreciating the female in his life. Not crying ladies are hoe, they have no value, just screw them and dump them... even when he has no reason to but because some other dudes are doing it. Not all men are bad...there is hope.
Would you be referring to one NL dude whose moniker starts with Paul, ends with "man" and there's "Killer" in the middle?

1 Like

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Beamborla(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Kaycee7:
Would you be referring to one NL dude whose moniker starts with Paul, ends with "man" and there's "Killer" in the middle?
more than seventy percent of nairaland guys are guily. I have no one in particular in mind plus i don't even know the dude.

1 Like

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Kaycee7:

Lol that guy's case is critical
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Google laughed at me before telling me what iron does..

I don't gatta do the sniff test for 20 minutes..

grin mehn.. I haven't laughed like this in a while..

Real Good girl tho.. S/o to all the girls who are worth it!
i can do better grin
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Berlyn:
i can do better grin
grin until I see it
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by kossyablaze(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2016
God Abeg send better bae for me... Na scams dey come around my way since... Wat am I even saying? I got 99 problems, bae ish ain't one
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin until I see it
gimme your address cheesy
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Berlyn:
gimme your address cheesy
come to port-harcourt.. Ask anyone for Obiora, they'll bring you to my house. smiley.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
come to port-harcourt.. Ask anyone for Obiora, they'll bring you to my house. smiley.
hmmm where precisely in ph joor undecided
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Berlyn:
hmmm where precisely in ph joor undecided
undecided anywhere in portharcout..

Just ask for Obiora or Alhaji softmoney
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided anywhere in portharcout..

Just ask for Obiora or Alhaji softmoney
that's ganna put me into a serious stress angry na
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by schumastic(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Beamborla:

point of correction not any lady, a well deserved lady who offers more than sex to him..which is what we ask the ladies in the house to do..questions ladies need to ask there self is what else can I offer to my guy aside sex n expenses?
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Berlyn:
that's ganna put me into a serious stress angry na
sad not at all.. I'm telling you..

They'll bring you to my place..

I know you must be scared, but that's how it usually is for people who live outside the state coming to see me.. Just ask anyone and they'll bring you to my place.. Unbelievable but true smiley
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Beamborla(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

point of correction not any lady, a well deserved lady who offers more than sex to him..which is what we ask the ladies in the house to do..questions ladies need to ask there self is what else can I offer to my guy aside sex n expenses?
what happens when members of your specie often fail to see beyond the sex? when the little things the females in their lives do for them on a daily basis because you see those things as their duties often go un-noticed? The lady must be a superwoman before she can be called a 'good' lady especialy in this part of the world.

Yes, some ladies have no shame when it comes to expenses. lets call a spade a spade our society is not fair to ladies.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by vani86: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2016
when a girl is like that, niggers dont take her for granted,

and yes girls, we may act like dogs but we do know a good girl when we see her. and trust me we dont joke with her.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by jornie(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

Bro, u don't get it. Not every lady knows how to do all those stuffs.That lady is a good home keeper.Many ladies don't even know how to care for themselves like most guys.You might just be lucky to find one,you don't have to point fingers...
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
God bless the good girls all over the world...
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by onstelly(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I wish all females in Nigeria wld read dis n change...no b dis okpeke am dating wey neva offer to wash my cloth for a year we've bin dating...I laff wen she tells her friends am her fiancee.
Hahaha Bros e really pain you, but take your clothes to the laundry nah or better still get a washing machines kiss
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beamborla:
what happens when members of your specie often fail to see beyond the sex? when the little things the females in their lives do for them on a daily basis because you see those things as their duties often go un-noticed? The lady must be a superwoman before she can be called a 'good' lady especialy in this part of the world.

Yes, some ladies have no shame when it comes to expenses. lets call a spade a spade our society is not fair to ladies.
Their egos will not allow them

Most are unapologetically ingrates
Just watch as they attack and argue this back and forth

I can see them doing that already.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by myeepfev(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
hehehehehehehe...this is so real,gat a girl like this also,she might not be perfect buh she's this good,i never go hungry,as she makes sure she cook always,ma stuffs are always in place,house is always neat,my phones are always charged by the Nxt morning...she volunteers to pay the bills once she knws am low on cash or I probably used money for some projects...buh there us a problem...I gat no feelings for her,no matter how hard I try,which is really making me feel bad cos shey deserves the best cryhehehehehehehe...this is so real,gat a girl like this also,she might not be perfect buh she's this good,i never go hungry,as she makes sure she cook always,ma stuffs are always in place,house is always neat,my phones are always charged by the Nxt morning...she volunteers to pay the bills once she knws am low on cash or I probably used money for some projects...buh there us a problem...I gat no feelings for her,no matter how hard I try,which is really making me feel bad cos shey deserves the best
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Qualer: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
cool

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by schumastic(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beamborla:

quite alright the society is not fair to ladies but the truth is most ladies are not helping matters at all..is only when the time for marriage reach there head will now calm down and start working on their characters but in most young relationship, the lady believes once she offer sex to her guy, she has done her own bidding in the relationship which is wrong....if you read deep you will notice he said something similar to that but this particular girl proved him wrong..ask yourself this question, is this the only girl he has dated for him to realize all this now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook : Sanitary Pad Vs Condom / Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her New Hairtsyle / Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.