Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. (2754 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by fernandoc(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
I never see this kain girl before for naija. In fact I never even hear talk more of see.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
This kind of lady only exists abroad.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Beamborla(f): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

quite alright the society is not fair to ladies but the truth is most ladies are not helping matters at all..is only when the time for marriage reach there head will now calm down and start working on their characters but in most young relationship, the lady believes once she offer sex to her guy, she has done her own bidding in the relationship which is wrong....if you read deep you will notice he said something similar to that but this particular girl proved him wrong..ask yourself this question, is this the only girl he has dated for him to realize all this now?
This issue can not be properly addresed if guys continue to make everything about sex. Yes, some ladies are guilty of this ugly behavior but the fault is not on the ladies alone. Guys should also change their attitude towards sex and ladies would also be challenged to give more than sex.
Re: A Guys Hilarious Narration Of His Day To Day Life With His Girlfriend. by Beamborla(f): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
pucelle:

Their egos will not allow them

Most are unapologetically ingrates
Just watch as they attack and argue this back and forth

I can see them doing that already.
My dear, even the devil can not deny this... They have no case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Cannot Establish A Serious Relationship On Nairaland / Pls Help!!! Im in love / 10 Bizzare Sex Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.