Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Will U Say If U Are A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Say If U Are A Girl (1771 Views)

PHOTO: What Do U Say Guys / What Do U Say Each Time U Woke Frm Ur Bf's Bed? / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by EngrT1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
If a walk up to a girl and say I just want to have sex with u, just to cut the I LOVE U stories short, what will a 9ja girl say
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Gabry(f): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2009
shocked
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
She'll shout at u of course. Y not try it 1st before comin to NL?
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2009
I'd say "I'm a crossdresser"
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by oyinda3(f): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
lolol try it and come back to tell us ur results.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Atreus(f): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
You can get away with saying that if she's a hooker. All she'll do is state her price.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by EngrT1(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2009
i tried once and almost got a slap, but at d end i had sex with her
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by kenesi(m): 1:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Bleep it mate, it depends on how u come abt it, you can still get laid without getting slapped, and the chick doesnt have to be a LovePeddler before u can get there, its just simple mouth talk with some serious expression
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Moyola(f): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
If m such gyal, n yu seem d kinda' bruvva I wan. . . then. . ! cool

Buh ain . . . so a slap iz watchu'd get frm me or 1 of ma weird lukz. . .which will prolly giv yu 9tmarez 4 sumtym! grin tongue
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by bluespice(f): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
ill tell u i want to rob a bank too or some smart ass answer
depends on my mood tho
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Secretz(f): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
'You've pulled. . . . .come we go . . . . . . Behind the bushes. . . . . . . for a BIG DIRTY SLAAAAAP!!! ' grin

or SELECTIVE deafness/blindness might come to mind. . . . grin
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Akpunwa(f): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
@poster, it's not only a slap u'll get u could b arrested,
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by daduke2k(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
I wil make sure u aint sick ind head den i wil ask u folo me 2 my house, u wil regret ever bein a man.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2009
@poster
maybe i am from another planet but in what world do you have to tell a gal I LOVE U before you can score?!
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by topup: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2009
Though women always say that you shouldn't lie to them, this doesn't mean that when you are telling the truth, be it something tasteless like asking for sex from a stranger, that they won't use their common sense and decide for themselves/ say no.

Reasons why most girls would be shocked and say no could be:

1 The girl used to casual sex is not attracted to you,
2 The girl who is insecure may feel like you're implying that she is easy, be it from her appearance or things you've heard & 1,
3 The girl who is confident and used to casual sex may feel that you need to work harder for that because many guys 'want' it too,
4 The girl who is confident may feel that you're too cocky for your own good,
5 The girl who is not into casual sex or abstaining is simply that; abstaining

The girl who says yes; would probably have had her eye on you for a while and may have fantasised about you too, and is probably a 'love in the club' type of girl. grin

Feel free to amend these. .
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by joizzy1: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2009
somebody has really given d issue some thot. grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by chidyke77(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2009
@topup u got it.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by kenesi(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2009
leave the issue of getting slapped or not, yeah, from my own point of view, i think sex is sumfin you should get when you want it, pay for it or not, but am not a payer for sex though, look., like you can walk into a fast food restaurant if you are hungry to get food, you can also walk into somwhere to get laid, payin or not, but sharp guys dont pay for sex grin
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by topup: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2009
kenesi:

leave  the issue of getting slapped or not,  yeah, from my own point of view, i think sex is sumfin you should get when you want it, pay for it or not, but am not a payer for sex though, look., like you can walk into a fast food restaurant if you are hungry to get food, you can also walk into somwhere to get  laid, payin or not,  but sharp guys dont pay for sex grin

You can't walk into a fast food 'joint' and get food without paying for it. People starve because they are pennyless and people can't 'get' sex because they haven't got the right 'currency' if you know what I mean.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by biola44: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2009
i dont
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by goldapple: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2009
i would say: its not true, guys dont be sentimental !
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by EngrT1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
d truth is had, but it's better to say it, why won't girls admit
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
Engr T:

d truth is hard, but it's better to say it, why won't girls admit

Thats why a lot of girls shun the title of golddigger and stick to guys with cash, after all, without all the love drama, we know it's sex ur gender is after.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by EngrT1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
i like u jare
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2009
ezinne1212:

Thats why a lot of girls shun the title of golddigger and stick to guys with cash, after all, without all the love drama, we know it's sex your gender is after.

Thank you o jare!!

@ Post,

If a guy walks up to me and says that, I'll prolly lose all the respect I could have had for him cos he lacks tact. There are ways to get a girl to bed without making undue promises like I love you, be my GF, be my wife and bla bla bla that guys say.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by biola44: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2009
its called give n take grin
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by CrazyMan(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
I would hiss and walk away.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by izeek(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
@jo-izzy,
wetin u find come this thread!
u bera be on ur way to the market.

@post,
well am sure we all (guys) have said it @ somepoint. just depends on how u tell her.
either it comes like a challenge, which in most cases u win,
or it comes like an affront which earns u a slap.
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2009
If I was a girl I would walk very quickly away from you all the while looking back n fearing for my safety and just in case I'll have my mace ready. . .

1 Like

Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by whiteroses(f): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
topup:

Though women always say that you shouldn't lie to them, this doesn't mean that when you are telling the truth, be it something tasteless like asking for sex from a stranger, that they won't use their common sense and decide for themselves/ say no.

Reasons why most girls would be shocked and say no could be:

1 The girl used to casual sex is not attracted to you,
2 The girl who is insecure may feel like you're implying that she is easy, be it from her appearance or things you've heard & 1,
3 The girl who is confident and used to casual sex may feel that you need to work harder for that because many guys 'want' it too,
4 The girl who is confident may feel that you're too cocky for your own good,
5 The girl who is not into casual sex or abstaining is simply that; abstaining

The girl who says yes; would probably have had her eye on you for a while and may have fantasised about you too, and is probably a 'love in the club' type of girl. grin

Feel free to amend these. .
double thumbs up
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
I will slap the bastard into another race angry
Re: What Will U Say If U Are A Girl by julianH(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
A woman told some years ago that they (women) know within them that what we (men) want from them is sex (immediately or later); but that they (women) dont want us (men) telling them that upfront as it makes them feel like an object of sex.

Her suggestion?

That we should come to them as "friends" and be nice to them,
make them feel cherised and appreciated and all other things that i will not mention here.

After that, we should bring sex up and they will give in to us without feeliong used.

Poster, u learn anything?

You can even walk up to a sex worker and tell her that "i wan Bleep you!"

haba mallam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E get as e be!

Learn diplomacy course if helps!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Can Lead To Divorce / Why Is It That White Girls Are Going After Black 4 Romance This Days? / Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.