Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? (1774 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Emy4u(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2010
I hv met a quite numba of gal for a relationship in skul, ph, facebook, etc but none has turned out 2 be successful. Dey always betray d trust i hv on dem. Just messed up my virginity in d name of love. Pls where can i find real love i mean a true friend?
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2010
Nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a fabrication of the human mind tongue. All I can say is go with your gut when you met a girl you like or have feelings for. Hopefully, you'll find someone who truly appreciates you.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Emy4u(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2010
Tnx.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2010
No problem wink
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by 190: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2010
Nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a fabrication of the human mind . All I can say is go with your gut when you met a girl you like or have feelings for. Hopefully, you'll find someone who truly appreciates you.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a fabrication of the human mind tongue. All I can say is go with your gut when you met a girl you like or have feelings for. Hopefully, you'll find someone who truly appreciates you.

You mean there ain't real love?
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by MsPotato(f): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2010
Poster, this will usually happen when you are desperate to find love. Take it easy and dont rush into finding love. The right girl will come to you naturally without you knowing it.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2010
REALITY101:

You mean there ain't real love?

I'll answer your question elsewhere wink

190:

Nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a fabrication of the human mind . All I can say is go with your gut when you met a girl you like or have feelings for. Hopefully, you'll find someone who truly appreciates you.

Why did you retype my response? undecided
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by 190: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2010
^^
I didnt!!
I wanted to type exactly the same thing and urs came in first before mine!
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
I'll answer your question elsewhere wink

Ok, I called you in the afternoon and later sent you sms. Anyways I am just coming in from some parties including Nigeria independent day party, Yawn
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2010
REALITY101:

Ok, I called you in the afternoon and later sent you sms. Anyways I am just coming in from some parties including Nigeria independent day party, Yawn

You did? Hmmm, I don't usually walk around with my phone when I'm in the house. I'll check my messages later on and return your call. Hope you had fun tonight wink
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You did? Hmmm, I don't usually walk around with my phone when I'm in the house. I'll check my messages later on and return your call. Hope you had fun tonight wink

Cool , ttyl
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Loveaflame(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
My dear bros are you sure you have not cheated on girls before? If it is a frequent thing with you may be rteaping what you have sown.It is simply the law of karma.

If not then you need wisdom and more maturity to handle relationships with ladies.You don't win a ladies love with money or anything physical you win them with your heart,attitudes.words and care.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
Emy4u:

I hv met a quite numba of gal for a relationship in skul, ph, facebook, etc but none has turned out 2 be successful. Dey always betray d trust i hv on dem. Just messed up my virginity in d name of love. Pls where can i find real love i mean a true friend?

correct me if i got it wrong

you meet them for a date right ? how do they cheat on you when only met for date

as for your virginity do you really think a woman was going inspect you to see if you are still a virgin
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by sexylogan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ Poster,
[b]you'l keep getting the same results if you keep on doing the same things. [/b] Women are complex beings.
maybe you're giving them the impression that u r desperate or cant do without them. give yourself a
short break from relationships. women love guys that can do without them. the stupid thing about
"love" is that it usually finds u wen u r looking for sumthing else. take your time-i believe that there's
a soul-mate out there for everyone.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster
pls disregard the answer of the NL people who have been either burnt by silly people (like yourself) or who hasnt found love and therefore dont believe in it.

just because you are unlucky in love WITH STRANGERS doesnt mean it doesnt exist. you have to invest time and knowledge in order to make sure that you dont just JUMP into whatever relationship out of desperation for a mate. yes some people are very lucky and may end up with the perfect mate on the first try but most wouldnt.

some people (like yourself) think that love will come out of any BS relationship or that just because your friends partner "says" i love you then they clearly mean it. wake up, unless its is true and meant most you see out there is garbage.
if you live in 9ja, unfortunately, then your chances are slim because gals are mostly blinded by all the glitter and would cheat on you EVEN IF THEY LOVE YOU. its the power of money/success, it can turn any great (but poor) woman into a trick!

LOVE DO EXIST,ITS OUT THERE AND I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE ONES WHO NEVER FOUND IT!
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
pls disregard the answer of the NL people who have been either burnt by silly people (like yourself) or who hasnt found love and therefore dont believe in it.

I haven't been burnt sad undecided
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Mobinga: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tvery Girl I've Ever Dated Has Gon' Lez cry
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^^^^^^you must REALLY be in tune with your "feminine" side. . . . . . . .watch out, lol!
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by double08(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
190:

^^
I didnt!!
I wanted to type exactly the same thing and urs came in first before mine!

them don unban you?
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster,GUY YOU ARE TOO UGLY,Gals need fine guys like MYSELF AND 190,ASK 4RM INKED AND CO.THEM GO YARN U BETA. . . . . .
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
Oh my lipsrsealed
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

this is flat out untrue. Love does exist . . . with those who genuinely seek it out. Its true that our nature for instant gratification has destroyed any chance to find it. Now we exist on animalistic urges to gratify our sexual lusts . . . i would understand why many never find it.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2010
davidylan:

this is flat out untrue. Love does exist . . . with those who genuinely seek it out. Its true that our nature for instant gratification has destroyed any chance to find it. Now we exist on animalistic urges to gratify our sexual lusts  . . . i would understand why many never find it.

lol ok professor davidylan grin[b]. . .[/b]  lmao ::[/b]snickers[b]:: wink
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
@INKED_NERDSey mosquito bite you 4 VAGINA
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by 190: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^

ROTFLAMFAO.!!!
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by james1(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2010
@poster.you a 20secs man?what are you not doing right?take stock!!
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by InkedNerd(f): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2010
benmon:

@INKED_NERDSey mosquito bite you 4 womanliness

And what's that supposed to mean? Has a goat chewed off your p.enis?
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by 190: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2010
^^

ROTFLAF, AND REFUSED TO BE SUBTLE
grin grin
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by MsPotato(f): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

just because you are unlucky in love WITH STRANGERS doesnt mean it doesnt exist. you have to invest time and knowledge in order to make sure that you dont just JUMP into whatever relationship out of desperation for a mate. yes some people are very lucky and may end up with the perfect mate on the first try but most wouldnt.

some people (like yourself) think that love will come out of any BS relationship or that just because your friends partner "says" i love you then they clearly mean it. wake up, unless its is true and meant most you see out there is garbage.
if you live in 9ja, unfortunately, then your chances are slim because gals are mostly blinded by all the glitter and would cheat on you EVEN IF THEY LOVE YOU. its the power of money/success, it can turn any great (but poor) woman into a trick!

LOVE DO EXIST,ITS OUT THERE AND I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE ONES WHO NEVER FOUND IT!

Thats what I said therefore I have not been burnt.  wink

Ms. Potato:

Poster, this will usually happen when you are desperate to find love. Take it easy and dont rush into finding love. The right girl will come to you naturally without you knowing it.
Re: Why Every Gal I Met 4 A Date Cheat On Me? by queeneve: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
Poster,

You keep attracting NO GOOD WOMEN because you think of yourself as no good. I am a firm believer that what you think is what you attracts. It up to you to change your persception of what YOU WANT AND HOW MUCH YOU VALUE YOURSELF. If you want quality women then you first must CARRY yourself as and think with CERTAINTY that you are that good guy that will get a good woman.

It works.

True love exists and SADLY not many will find it. Just pray and ask God to bless you with someone that love you and you will love them no matter what.

I married my true love and it can be possible that all I can say. Just be prayerful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"A Typical Nigerian Man" / My Ex Says So Much Trash / Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.