Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Facebook Can Lead To Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Can Lead To Divorce (1772 Views)

Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. / Career Women Are Prone To Divorce: True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Rehana2: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2010
I know Facebook is a social network site, but I sent friend invite x 3 times now and still not accepted by my husband?
Why would he not accpet me, just keeps making excuses?
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by H2O2: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2010
so because of some whackarse facebook invite you will divorce your husband.

troll!
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Rehana2: 2:42am On Mar 02, 2010
well his girlfriend is on their for all his work colleagues to see? But she has restricted her profile picture so I don't know what she looks like, she is 32 he's 55! Its disrespectful to me, he says he loves me very much.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by 0hsisi: 2:45am On Mar 02, 2010
and how old are you?
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by 0hsisi: 2:47am On Mar 02, 2010
I would have thought that your husband keeping a mistress would have been enough grounds for a divorce but no,you are more upset by him not accepting your friend request?
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by OBLONG(m): 2:51am On Mar 02, 2010
0hsisi:

I would have thought that your husband keeping a mistress would have been enough grounds for a divorce but no,you are more upset by him not accepting your friend request?
grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

SMFH----- LMAO!
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by OBLONG(m): 2:52am On Mar 02, 2010
0hsisi:

and how old are you?

she's 12---- i think it's mama-gee in disguise
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by 0hsisi: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2010
OBLONG:

she's 12---- i think it's mama-gee in disguise

Oh dear
I thought someone promised to make sure she took her medications as prescribed
what went wrong
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Rehana2: 2:57am On Mar 02, 2010
am 55
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by chamotex(m): 3:13am On Mar 02, 2010
Yes, when you keep on poking other people's wife/husband.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by sexyLeamon(f): 3:30am On Mar 02, 2010
Rehana2:

I know Facebook is a social network site, but I sent friend invite x 3 times now and still not accepted by my husband?
If I were you, trust me I would avoid adding my hubby on facebook.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by H2O2: 3:35am On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

Yes, when you keep on poking other people's wife/husband.
lmao this guy is silly
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Akinagirl(f): 3:51am On Mar 02, 2010
Are you angry because he didnt add you on facebook? Or are you angry because hes keeping an extra marital affair? because I dont quite understand.

I would be more angry and ready to divorce because he is cheating on me but less because he doesnt want to add me on facebook. undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
Rehana2:

but why would he refuse to add you? undecided there is something definitely wrong.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by yme1(f): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
why would you wanna add your hubby undecided
let him have his privacy jare and you have yours
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by spoilt(f): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
0hsisi:

My sister, I wonder oh. grin grin
Classical case of chasing rats when your house is on fire.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by sistajay(f): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ Poster

Please don't make it a big deal, if you're not on your husband's friends list. My man took me off his friends list last year, he has no foto of me in his foto album, recently I deleted all his fotos from my album. My foto album was all about him and I. Believe me, we're both very happy. No stressin bout Facebook!!
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Jadetite: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Well,i think it depends on the level of trust between you n ur spouse.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by r231(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
Rehana2:

well his girlfriend is on their for all his work colleagues to see? But she has restricted her profile picture so I don't know what she looks like, she is 32 he's 55! Its disrespectful to me, he says he loves me very much.

you are not serious
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Enockia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
why not face book made me lost ma relationship last year
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by morpheus24: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
he doesn't want you to get on it becaue people require a certain level of privacy even from their spouses.

If he is using to catch girls well even without the face book he would still have found other ways to play so stop blaming facebook and give your hubby[b] better loving [/b] so he doesn't stray,
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by adetoru(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
coz he doesn't want byou to have access to his other life
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Enockia(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
ask face book
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by fifi09(f): 1:02am On Mar 03, 2010
Sadly, No! You can't be serious.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Enockia(m): 1:53am On Mar 03, 2010
the poster is dead serious
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Rehana2: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
oh and I forgot to say apart from the Facebook thing, he has just remortgaged our house to buy another house in his name only,
and invited me to go along with him to view the house to see what I thought of it, am I an idiot or what!!
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Rehana2: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2010
ps and still says he loves me!!!!! angry
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by chamotex(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
Rehana2:

oh and I forgot to say apart from the Facebook thing, he has just remortgaged our house to buy another house in his name only,
and invited me to go along with him to view the house to see what I thought of it, am I an idiot or what!!

Is it your money?
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Titto(f): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Prolly your hubby's got something to hide because there's no justifiable reason for him not to add you except there's a skeleton somewhere.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by Titto(f): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
chamotex:

Is it your money?
Silly question.  The woman just said the man remortgaged "our house".
@ poster you better demand your own part of the mortgaged house money and do something tangible for yourself before you are left hanging.
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by chamotex(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
Titto:

Silly question.  The woman just said the man remortgaged "our house".
@ poster you better demand your own part of the mortgaged house money and do something tangible for yourself before you are left hanging.

Silly question? Not really . .
The word 'our' here is relative. It could mean the house they both live in, not necessarily the house they bought together. Hence my question.

Geddit?
Re: Facebook Can Lead To Divorce by soki2ng(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
hmm . two Words "Communication Break-down"
<< my Gf has my password, grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Him Or Am I Tripping? / Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy / Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.