Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) (2926 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by gbens2000(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
smh lipsrsealed
lolz,just kidding tho,but seriously one has to set his priorities straight in life.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
gbens2000:
lolz,just kidding tho,but seriously one has to set his priorities straight in life.
Lol. grin

so...Your priority's cuming At the sight of footballers?

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by BrownShawty(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
That boyfriend of yours isn't human at all..who does this nah?

Well my advice is you dump his sorry ass,you can live without him,why stress yourself? He will dump you if you don't dump him..

Ishilove is this wellsaid?
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by queencalipso(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Firstly: I don't think is the euro 2016 that is making him not to reply your messages or give you attention because am sure this is not the first time euro is being played and according to you. He wasn't like this before. Maybe there is another special euro that is taking his attention and making him call you a bitch without bothering how you will feel.

Secondly: I don't know much about this euro. But is the euro being played every minute of the day that he can't even spare out time for her? Does it mean that he doesn't do any other thing apart from watching euro 2016, things like making and receiving calls, sending messages, going out for his business or even visit his friends and argue about the euro? If so then I will advice she should wait after the euro. But if he have time for other things but you then I think you are becoming inconsiquencial in his life and what you feel or think matters not to him anymore.

Thirdly: how much will he be paid after the euro that he is willing to throw away his relationship of 5yrs? And even if he's betting on the games, business people still squeeze out time for their loved ones.

Finally op; its not about not having time because no one does, its about priorities and things we consider important in our lives. When someone else starts taking your place, silly excuses like euro 2016 becomes a reason for not giving you attention.

Am not going to ask you to dump him that's entirely your decision cz no one here knows him better than you do. But if you will, mk sure you have more than enough reason to do so, you can wait after the euro 2016 and see what happens next. Compare his attitude now and the way he was before after which you can draw your conclusion. If truly he has replaced you, you can choose to walk away before he dumps you or you can wait for him to mk it official; your choice.

Just prepare your mind for the worst and be ready to accept your fate, whether positive or negative. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by schumastic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
THAT GUY IS AN ASS angry angry angry ANYWAY SHE HAS HER FAULT BY POINTING IT OUT THAT IS ONLY SEX SHE CAN OFFER HIM...IF I SAY IT NOW THAT IS ONLY SEX MOST LADIES OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THEY WILL COME FOR MY NECK BUT THEIR FELLOW JUST STATED THIS CLEARLY grin grin
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Mille: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
CC: queencalipso

The Euro is being played 2pm, 5pm and 8pm everyday. My girl is behaving like the Op and thinks I'm cheating but you guys have to understand the way we men think.

I'm not in support of all the rude talk of the boyfriend but please, can ladies desist from asking us to choose between You and football. Both are very important and We know our choice.

Last time out, bae was at my place. She stopped me from seeing 2 matches but When it was almost 8pm, I told her I was going. She was like, "You have to choose between me and the Euro". Tough decision but You guessed my choice.

I sure wasn't going to miss Italy Vs Belgium. We resolved it later sha on the bed

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by queencalipso(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mille:
CC: queencalipso

The Euro is being played 2pm, 5pm and 8pm everyday. My girl is behaving like the Op and thinks I'm cheating but you guys have to understand the way we men think.

I'm not in support of all the rude talk of the boyfriend but please, can ladies desist from asking us to choose between You and football. Both are very important and We know our choice.

Last time out, bae was at my place. She stopped me from seeing 2 matches but When it was almost 8pm, I told her I was going. She was like, "You have to choose between me and the Euro". Tough decision but You guessed my choice.

I sure wasn't going to miss Italy Vs Belgium. We resolved it later sha on the bed

Lolz!! But don't you reply her messages or try to call her when you are not watching? At least you gave up two matches for her and even had the time for settlement on bed. Same can not be said for the op based on the chat. BTW, did you call her a b!tch when she asked you to choose between she and the game? I guess not.

Note: am not categorically saying the guy is cheating that's why I said she should have more than enough reason to end it if she so wish. All am saying is euro 2016 is so lame an excuse for not replying her messages or even having little time for her. And am also sure the euro is not the reason for his rudeness.

Again, what happened to the time b4 and after the three matches? Those times were enough to talk to the woman you claim to love. I also understand from the write up that they use to watch match together but this time its different; that calls for a lot of concern.

Am sure your settlement with your girl on bed was after the 8pm match wink Abi no be so? cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by fairheven: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
the last I checked Nigeria is not playing in the Euro..

the last I checked, Stephen Keshi was Dead, so you should still be mourning undecided
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Penaldo: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
easrael:
lalasticlala

Come and Save someboddy's relationship ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is he the bf>
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
some boys are annoying...
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by awesome11(m): 2:12am On Jun 17, 2016
It's funny how worthless some ladies can be. Or was I the only one her only valuable input to the relationship is sex? Understandably, the lady is too easy to forgo for something as trivial as the boring Euro 2016..
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
smh lipsrsealed

Y'ello
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Okikiki:

Y'ello
Uh.. ...hello?

undecided
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by butanep(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
That is what happened when a girl has only sex to offered in a relationship...

If she has more to offer, he won't treat her that way.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Mille: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolz!! But don't you reply her messages or try to call her when you are not watching? At least you gave up two matches for her and even had the time for settlement on bed. Same can not be said for the op based on the chat. BTW, did you call her a b!tch when she asked you to choose between she and the game? I guess not.

Note: am not categorically saying the guy is cheating that's why I said she should have more than enough reason to end it if she so wish. All am saying is euro 2016 is so lame an excuse for not replying her messages or even having little time for her. And am also sure the euro is not the reason for his rudeness.

Again, what happened to the time b4 and after the three matches? Those times were enough to talk to the woman you claim to love. I also understand from the write up that they use to watch match together but this time its different; that calls for a lot of concern.

Am sure your settlement with your girl on bed was after the 8pm match wink Abi no be so? cheesy

Yeah. You are right. I'm not like the Op's boyfriend or rather ex-bf. I'meven surprised a guy could call his girl a bitch. Shows he has no iota of respect for her. If there was, but not anymore.

About the last part ehn. You are also right
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by easrael(f): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mille:

Yeah. You are right. I'm not like the Op's boyfriend or rather ex-bf. I'meven surprised a guy could call his girl a bitch. Shows he has no iota of respect for her. If there was, but not anymore.

About the last part ehn. You are also right

What chat platform is this Bikonu?
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by easrael(f): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Penaldo:
Is he the bf>

I don't know ooo

I was just calling lalasticlala and obinoscopy come and save her relationship

That's all
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Oyindebrah(f): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Some guys are stupid sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Palm-wine Tapper And A Village Maiden - Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.