Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Broken Vow; The Acid Bath. (A Short Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Vow; The Acid Bath. (A Short Story) (612 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Doctor’s Diary: The Tale Of Ada And The Acid / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Vow; The Acid Bath. (A Short Story) by MrBen10(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
I saw this story on one of my friend's facebook wall who is an amazing writer and decide to share it here.

Top Of The World Greetings To You All.
My name is Ben Markson, I am a very successful youngman who has built a house or two in his prime, own a car and a bike (excluding commercial bikes i give out to people on 'Hire Purchase'), i also have influx of money, all thanks to my bunkering business.
The act of bunkering and illegal refining of crude oil for sales has been my job for past four years or so, and i am proud of myself for the acheivements so far.
I have almost all the goodies needed in life, i have connections with Army Generals, Brigadiers and senior police Officers in the cause of my job, but i am not yet married and only that i lack.
Some years ago, I fell in love with a pretty young lady called Fatima, her love for me was much more than what i feel for her. Though, i grew to love Fatima even more, because she posseses every quality of a good wife.
Yes, she is my 'wife to be' and even her parents and siblings are aware of our secret engagement.
Months later, Fatima gain admission into a Polytechnic (HND program precisely), but she almost drop out because of her parents poor financial status and that is when i took over her financial responsibilities and make sure she lacks nothing. She also has access to my ATM cards and withdraw any amount she needed at will and with such opportunity, she was able to establish her parents and siblings in different trades.
We were love birds both in her school and in the community where i reside.
Later in 2015, my business as an illegal oil bunker crumbled due to the 'CHANGE' mantra by the newly elected government, so i have to work hard doing other legitimate businesses to keep body and soul together.
After her service year we plan towards our marriage and its going to be an Islamic marriage as my being a christian was the only barrier against our planned marriage hence my converstion into islam, but lately her mood towards me changed, she started acting too cold like am a total stranger to her, though it may be because i refuse to give her the 500k she demanded for, a month ago.
Just three months to our wedding i got a call from Fatima that she needed to see me as soon as possible.
What might be wrong? I ask myself.
Shebi i have already accepted to be converted into islam na, abi is Fatima not feeling too well again? How am i even sure this girl is not pregnant with this her everyday sickness that has changed her attitude towards me? I ponder within myself.
Ben, there is something i have been wanting to tell you since, but i dnt really know how to say it without you getting hurt, she said.
(Just say it dear, i wnt feel hurt. Even if i do,i can withstand it. It will even be a thing of joy for me. Tell me dear, are you pregnant??)
Stop being weird jooor, just Promise me that you won't act crazy, haaa.
(I promised her).
Ben, the truth is 'i can't marry you.
(ehhhhhhh!!?)
Yes dear, you see, with my type of Job as a Branch Operation Manager in one of the leading bank, i can't marry a man who is not educated'.
(Jeeeezzzz... I am now an illitrate even with my diploma in accountancy? I ask myself.
...but baby, i can still go to sch if you want me to)
Its not about going to sch dear.
Ok see, the truth is 'i have already fallen in love with a guy i met during my service year and if i pretend to go on with this marriage thing, i may end up being a gross cheat, i may cheat on you with wreckless abandon'.
(Bang! There was a bang in my head sounding like an exploding bomb/missile, almost sending me insane. I stood up looking straight into her eyes in disbelief. I tried to convince her but it seems she has already made up her mind)
(Baby but we aren't in the month of April, so why doing me this kind of April fool nah?)
Sweetheart, its no April fool...!
Am really sorry for hurting you Ben, but i think its for our own good.
Though, we can still remain friends again, i can always be at your beck and call when you need me, money should not be a problem cos we can pay you back times two of all you spent on me.
I'm really sorry.
(I was heartbroken, felt betrayed, backstabbed and robbed off of my intelligence)
...and finally, the wedding was called-off.

Two weeks later, i invited her to a place far from my house, so we can carry out a disengagement talk.
She honoured my invitation and right there and then, i bathed her with a 4litre of 'Raw Acid', she scream out in pains but before people could come to her aid, i have flew into the thin air.
The police trailed after me, but to no avail. .
I later heard she was admitted in University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Benin, and was later transferred to UITH Ibadan, and was referred back to UBTH Benin. Her face and body was burnt beyond recognition and slowly she is dying, with pains written all over her.
Now, neither myself nor the new suitor whom she found love with is ready to marry her again, the suitor who promised her heaven on earth has suddenly turn his love away from her.
I think she is wasted for playing with my feeling, intelligence and time.
I never regretted my actions cos i know some guys here can even do worst than i did and for all this ladies here who are planning to do samething to that youngman out there, pls think twice or your story may be worst than that of Fatima.
NOTE: This Story is a true life story, but a little bit of fictional. It happened not to me.
Ladies please #DntBeLikeFatima who played with a guy's feeling just to rob him and get herself favoured/educated and only for her to give excuses when its time for her to fulfill her own part of the promise/contract, she now finds the guy to be below standard or/and not educated.
The issue of ladies dumping guys after he had sponsored them based on initial aggreement of marriage is on the rise and the outcome is not always good; the girl is either shot dead, maim, poured Acid, poisoned, raped, etc.
Please avoid promising what you can't give so as to avoid stories that touches or tickles the heart.
Anyway, guys please...
#DntBeLikeMe
Dnt kill, dnt maim or pour acid on that lady who made you feel stupid and foolish after making her to be successful in life.
#JustDntBeLikeMe
(Keep a tab on me for more writes up)
Story is Written by:
Ben Markson.
Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1054782851282505&id=100002524012694&_rdr
lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Seun and mynd44, before u bath your babe with Acid, coman see food for thought oo

(1) (Reply)

She Is Obsessed Over Him And Can Die Cos Of Him,please Help Her{sobs} / Sex And Christianity / Can Someone Give Me A Ride Am New Here.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.