Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking (2237 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by henryanna36: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
A beautiful Ugandan lady, Alicia Debby Sempaka, this afternoon announced on her facebook page that she wants to have a get together lunch with all her boyfriend.

“#‎SpecialAnnouncemet If u know you're my Ex hit at me ASAP I wanna have a get together lunch meeting with all of u guys Don't worry about the venue,going to see if Victoria Hall(Serena) will be enough for you all,if not One Love Beach (Busabala)is more than enough.Awulidde Ategeze omulala‪#NBCan't wait to see all of u in the same room.” You should see the number of guys claiming to be her ex, lol. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/lady-announces-that-she-wants-to-meet.html

Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by Mjshexy(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wicked gurl she wants to poison them grin cheesy
Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by meezynetwork(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wahala. What shall it profit a woman to have tasted different men and still be single. Cos she can't be in a relationship and be pulling this stunt.
Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hahahahaha,
Its gonna be a convention not just lunch

1 Like

Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by chachanga: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
See Karshika of life, universal donor, celebrity vampire. shocked

Those guys may be is soup! Hope she's not about to break the "baddest" news of their lives to them sha?! undecided

1 Like

Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by sugardad1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Attend at ur own peril
Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
c face wey b like shoe
Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by femo86(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
She don use dia tin....wan expose the breaking news to them grin grin grin

Queen of Karashika
Re: See Wat A Lady Posted On FB Abt All Her Ex-boyfriends That's Got People Talking by Twizzy30(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mjshexy:
Wicked gurl she wants to poison them grin cheesy
grin grin Yhu said my mind big time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship / I Caught My Landlady Cheating With My Bro (see What I Did).. / Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.