Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now (2238 Views)

Just So Confused Right Now / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dear romancelander… kindly help me out if something is really fishy here

I met a girl on facebook early 2015 and we became friends. I never asked her out but she always act as if she is hard to get. I base in Rivers state while she base in Oyo state, the same area I grew up from (Ibadan).

I went home last year December and invited her but she requested we go to an eatery instead of her coming to my house despite our house are closer and our church too are closer. To cut cost, I implored her to let us meet in church (because she is all these ‘godly’ sisters) but she didn’t feel too comfortable with that, so I eventually took her out to an eatery. We spent like two hours gisting and laughing like we have known for long. After eating and all that, I took her to a supermarket besides the eatery and bough her some stuffs and for myself too. Later that week, she visited me and met my lil sister and mum and we all took pix together. She confessed to love my family and that was all.

She started acting like my girlfriend for real and I tried to see if it can really work but the feelings is not damn deep as she has it for me. I asked for a kiss on another day out and she insisted that not until after wedding as she is a virgin and cannot do anything of such till she gets married. I accepted and things continued.

I have traveled home twice this year but we didn’t see. The first time I traveled was may and my phone was down and couldn’t communicate till I returned the following day as I only went home for a friend’s marriage. The second time was august; I called her that I was home and she told me she was in Lagos already, I frowned at it as she didn’t inform me of her traveling and that will be the third time such a thing will happen but she apologized. She is still at Lagos till now and we are planning to meet at home this month end. To my greatest surprise, this lady that always ask me of church activities, my spiritual live and lots more first asked of my spiritual life and later offer to give me her virginity when we meet at Ibadan end of this month.

I thought it was some kind of joke at first till she was telling me to be Hot on like three different occasions and asking me to come and make love to her. She just gained admission and I am nine years older than her. I find it somehow sleeping with a lady that just clock 20 and worst still, someone we have only seeing thrice and claims to be a virgin.

A whole lots are passing through my mind and I want to believe maybe she has lost it or have someone else and wants me to have it before she make love to another guy. I have asked her severally but she denied having another guy.

Please, what do you think is going on? I’m thinking of not making love to her
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by daewoorazer(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Really? Asking us how to use ur Mamba?

If u jam her kpekus, u go separate.... If u don't, una go still separate...

Membership card for d #streetz still dey ooooo shocked
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
You're 9 years older than her? undecided......that's all I saw there!.....the fvck you doing with a kid?!
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Mimido2(f): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
cry

Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nawa o. So virginity can become a knotty issue. I even only hear of fb hook up, I never believed in it.

Well considering d girls age, she kinda childish and indecisive...first she didn't like u meeting in a church, she was forming hard but after eating eatery food and supermarket shopping, she suddenly stopped acting hard and acting ur instant girlfriend, she later started telling you about church and from the blues request u disvirgin her. My conclusion is she's either acting childish not knowing exactly what she wants or she has juju fitted to the virginity so that you will becomes love slave or money ritual or something like DAT or she don get belle and wan hook you down and d virginity thing is a lie.

Don't underestimate what young girls can do these days o
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sure say she never carry belle and dey find scape goat?
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You're 9 years older than her? undecided......that's all I saw there!.....the fvck you doing with a kid?!
undecided
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twaci:
undecided

What? undecided
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twaci:
Sure say she never carry belle and dey find scape goat?

That thought too is disturbing me but when we discussed about it, I told her I will use protection.

I'm even thinking maybe she is only testing me
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What? undecided
Where you go? undecided
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
donvoice:

That thought too is disturbing me but when we discussed about it, I told her I will use protection.

I'm even thinking maybe she is only testing me
Well stick to your resolution and tell her you want to wait a while too smiley
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Twaci:
Well stick to your resolution and tell her you want to wait a while too smiley

I have said that already. I told her to let us wait till she has settle down in school and she said NO PROBLEM.

Just that am scared she will loose it to someone else when she gets there
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Purpletee(f): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
complicated!!!!!

she might just be deeply in love with you and can't wait for the wedding night any more,or maybe peer pressure,

she might think she has finally met the right guy and wants to win over your heart through sex,
or she might actually wanna give some guy her honey pot after you.
who knows

my advice: ask her why she wants to do that,communication goes a long way fixing broken relationships.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
donvoice:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have said that already. I told her to let us wait till she has settle down in school and she said NO PROBLEM.

Just that am scared she will loose it to someone else when she gets there
What do you want to do?
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by daewoorazer(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Purpletee:
complicated!!!!!

she might just be deeply in love with you and can't wait for the wedding night any more,or maybe peer pressure,

she might think she has finally met the right guy and wants to win over your heart through sex,
who knows

my advice: ask her why she wants to do that,communication goes a long way fixing broken relationships.

cool
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Purpletee:
complicated!!!!!

who knows

I think you have real points but even if she doesn't have the mind of giving her honeypot to other guy, distance will later tempt her to do so
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan! Follow ur heart Op.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twaci:
Where you go? undecided

Nowhere
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nowhere
undecided who's this one 'deeping' voice for?

Oya dey go. smiley
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twaci:
What do you want to do?

Am so confuse
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by agohmamuda(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mimido2:
cry
Mimi wats sup?
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by ikp120(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
You sound like a kid although you're over 28 (age is just a number) angry

See how you're just turning into a conspiracy theorist because of a girl that can see a future with you.

Lalastiiclala abeg shutdown this thread. Make I wear my eyeglass first jare before dust enter my eyes. cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by DozieInc(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Know what you want fast
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twaci:
undecided who's this one 'deeping' voice for?

Oya dey go. smiley
angry

Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Twaci(f): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by decatalyst(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Honestly, I don't know what to type grin

But I hope it's not this she wants to use for you...

Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikp120:
You sound like a kid although you're over 28 (age is just a number) angry

See how you're just turning into a conspiracy theorist because of a girl that can see a future with you.

Lalastiiclala abeg shutdown this thread. Make I wear my eyeglass first jare before dust enter my eyes. cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin

[color=#006600][/color]funny enough, I cant boast of future with her. Also, I have never disvirgin a lady in my life. I always avoid it if I know am not going to marry you
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Perfectionist11: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Haha.. Jay z is 12 years older than Beyonce..Shakira is 10 years older than Pique so the age gap doesn't matter @ all..but I sense that babe wanna explore on getting to uni/poly and feels like OP deserves a reward for his efforts & patience.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by donvoice(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
decatalyst:
Honestly, I don't know what to type grin

But I hope it's not this she wants to use for you...

Smiles... nawty boi
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by ikp120(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
donvoice:

[color=#006600][/color]funny enough, I cant boast of future with her. Also, I have never disvirgin a lady in my life. I always avoid it if I know am not going to marry you

Then why why were you behaving like a sex starved dude to her? undecided Remember you started the whole sex stuff when you asked for a kiss. That girl can see a future with you.

What do you see good girls as? undecided As fake people? undecided

That girl wants you. Take it or leave and stop being childish.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by stan241(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Deep down, you know you are going to give in to her demands already and only thing stopping you at the moment is her age so as long as you get enough responses here telling you the age difference doesn't matter, you going to do the do.
Re: Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now by Dagaya(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
dunno what u want to hear from us op..just get in there.
what are u waiting for, just make love to her already..don't go making stupid decisions based on ur insecure feelings.
The truth is what wud be wud be, this might just be a case of her wanting to see the man in u.
you wanted this at a time, so why backing out now.
if you make love to her n things work out well for u den fine..if not, well at least u know u av tapped it..cus at the end that is all what it boils down to.
ur choice op, to have sex wiv her or not to?
my advice is simple, enjoy the sex while it last. who knows it might lead somewhere or no where.
if it leads nowhere, at least u wud av DAT satisfying feeling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Husband Did To His Wife / What Gift Will You Give Your Val For Valentine? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.