Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship (2247 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Who is More jealous In A Relationship, Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by oladman(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
please if you're going to respond to this thread, please try and make sense with your reply here. malicious comments are not welcome here... just a discussion thread thanks.
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin I think it's men but they don't admit it tho unlike us women, most of us are very vocal and I am one of them tongue
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Ak47young(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Depends!!! if the girl is finer it will be the guy!
if the guy is handsome the girl!
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by oladman(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I think it's men but they don't admit it tho unlike us women, most of us are very vocal and I am one of them tongue
hmm. but not like me, I don't get jealous.
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Jay542(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Women obviously. Men just work with principles.
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by oladman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Depends!!! if the girl is finer it will be the guy!
if the guy is handsome the girl!
Hahaha. which one is fine for this matter, do u love because of fine?
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by osesology(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
U are right. We men are more patient. We like to investigate and observe first before speaking out, unlike women who like to know everything NOW!

1 Like

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
oladman:
please if you're going to respond to this thread, please try and make sense with your reply here. malicious comments are not welcome here... just a discussion thread thanks.

na woman abeg! If u hug another woman she'l ask you about ur history with the fellow

1 Like

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
osesology:

U are right. We men are more patient. We like to investigate and observe first before speaking out, unlike women who like to know everything NOW!

tongue
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's men joo... Especially when they are dating a pretty and hot girl
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
oladman:

Hahaha. which one is fine for this matter, do u love because of fine?

Dude if a girl is beautiful and she is dating a guy that she looks way better than! its the guy that will be feeling insecure because he knows that what he is eating something that isnt for him!
if its the guy thats handsome lmao! the girl will be so paranoid, every girl that says hi to you is sleeping with you! my girlfriend has been hating on my nebo just because my nebo ass is bigger than hers lmao i cant even visit the girl in her house lmao
same thing will happen in a marriage!!!!
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Sexxkillz: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Men are more Jealous.
It's just nature. Females get more asked out than males. A girl in a relationship(married too) will still receive relationship requests from other men on a daily basis. It's very easy for a man to get jealous especially if he went thru hell to convince the said lady that he's the right one for her.

1 Like

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
It's men joo... Especially when they are dating a pretty and hot girl

same thing happens when the guy is hot
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

same thing happens when the guy is hot
yeaaaaa.. But if them both are hot... They get jealous together.. Shebi cheesy
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by ireneony(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
From experience men
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
yeaaaaa.. But if them both are hot... They get jealous together.. Shebi cheesy

if they are both hot its still going to be the girl!
because the guy will make her feel like she isnt worth him!
my ex ran for MBGN some years back and she had a fight with one big ass uniabj girl that wasn't even up to her!
abeg its women anyday anytime! unless the guy isnt worth it!
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

if they are both hot its still going to be the girl!
because the guy will make her feel like she isnt worth him!
my ex ran for MBGN some years back and she had a fight with one big ass uniabj girl that wasn't even up to her!
abeg its women anyday anytime! unless the guy isnt worth it!
Why will the guy me her feel she isn't worth him.. He isn't worth her either
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by onstelly(f): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is guys but they will never admit it
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by oladman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
na woman abeg! If u hug another woman she'l ask you about ur history with the fellow
it's a lie bro, did u know if u hug another man's woman and the man see u, did u know that he can do anything stupid like beating u to pulp or kill u self..... women jealously can not be upto a man's own.

2 Likes

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by bitchcrafts: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thread redundated tongue with shities as usual. Twas a ninny-like question in the first place, so no alarms!
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by unapapadeycraze: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Men are more jealous. The difference is dat men bottle their jealousy while women display their jealousy and make the whole world know that they are jealous.

Women:
"james talking with a beautiful lady in a party", his wife has been watching them talk for over an hour, in her mind "what could they be discussing?". She would quickly walk up to james and say to him "i wanna talk to you". It's just for james to discharge the lady, she has nothing to say to him.

Men:
"linda conversing with a guy for the past 1hr". Her husband, james would just ignore like nothing is happening but when they get home, he would start vituperatingcheesy. "in your life, don't every try that with me again. Whenever we are in a party, remember you have your husband somewhere around".

You see the difference. Some tigress called wife could go to the extent of combating with the lady her husband is having a conversation with and start calling her names. "husband snatcher, leave my husband alone for me. What have you been discussing? You want to go and meet him in an hotel after party? It will not work"cheesy.

Men are more jealous. A hug from a male friend could make a man jealous, an amicable peck from a male friend could make a man jealous. They bottle it and tell you in private. It is suspicion that makes women jealous. A hug to a female friend, they don't really care but if you start spending a lot of time with a lady, you over call her, you buy her gifts, you give her money, then, be ready for violencecheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
Why will the guy me her feel she isn't worth him.. He isn't worth her either
i have dated plenty beautiful girls, one thing that i have observed is this,
if you treat her like she isnt all that! she will worship you and be humble! the moment you start treating her like a queen! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

if you treat her like she isnt all that! she will worship you and be humble! the moment you start treating her like a queen! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
anyways.. It's the reverse in my relationship
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by ireneony(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

pls stop this generalisation! Maybe you have been dealing with women with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by oladman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Men are more jealous. The difference is dat men bottle their jealousy while women display their jealousy and make the whole world know that they are jealous.

Women:
"james talking with a beautiful lady in a party", his wife has been watching them talk for over an hour, in her mind "what could they be discussing?". She would quickly walk up to james and say to him "i wanna talk to you". It's just for james to discharge the lady, she has nothing to say to him.

Men:
"linda conversing with a guy for the past 1hr". Her husband, james would just ignore like nothing is happening but when they get home, he would start vituperatingcheesy. "in your life, don't every try that with me again. Whenever we are in a party, remember you have your husband somewhere around".

You see the difference. Some tigress called wife could go to the extent of combating with the lady her husband is having a conversation with and start calling her names. "husband snatcher, leave my husband alone for me. What have you been discussing? You want to go and meet him in an hotel after party? It will not work"cheesy.

Men are more jealous. A hug from a male friend could make a man jealous, an amicable peck from a male friend could make a man jealous. They bottle it and tell you in private. It is suspicion that makes women jealous. A hug to a female friend, they don't really care but if you start spending a lot of time with a lady, you over call her, you buy her gifts, you give her money, then, be ready for violencecheesy.
I agree with u bros
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
anyways.. It's the reverse in my relationship

see! so ure even aware lol girls wink wink
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
pls stop this generalisation! Maybe you have been dealing with women with low self esteem.

OUCH!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

85% were feminist that's what attracted me to them in the first place!
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by EOOJ(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
It all depends on the personality of the person...be it guy or girl
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by EOOJ(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude if a girl is beautiful and she is dating a guy that she looks way better than! its the guy that will be feeling insecure because he knows that what he is eating something that isnt for him!
if its the guy thats handsome lmao! the girl will be so paranoid, every girl that says hi to you is sleeping with you! my girlfriend has been hating on my nebo just because my nebo ass is bigger than hers lmao i cant even visit the girl in her house lmao
same thing will happen in a marriage!!!!

If a guy gets jealous kos his babe is finer....if you ask me, i wud say he has low self esteem
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by EOOJ(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
oladman:

it's a lie bro, did u know if u hug another man's woman and the man see u, did u know that he can do anything stupid like beating u to pulp or kill u self..... women jealously can not be upto a man's own.
Just like dat Lie lie lie

Wit ur generalisation, it implies dat you kan also kill me just because i hug ur babe Bros na wa o

1 Like

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Tallysmallz(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Thumbs up cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Its Weekend..I Looove It!!! / Rate This Photo / *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.