Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32867 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

See, life serves you what you order. A person who is determined to make it will make, fashi certificate.
My mum made it without one certificate, she sold wrappers in bauchi and she met my dad who is a first class graduate of polymer and textiles engineering, FUTO.
See no body wey no fit to make am_patoranking
Awww, your parent's story is the quintessential fairy tale romance smiley

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Still the same, which Miss Nairaland have ever done anything with the crown?

That any miss nairaland had never done that before, don't make It a crime/wrong if the winner of this edition start.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:
Mimzy, what is your take on the Ivvy scenario yesterday, concerning a lifted article on naij.com. Will you call it plagiarism or research. Bearing in mind that you've once been accused of plagiarism, what do you think should be the prescribed punishment for defaulters?

Mysticgal, what is your definition of a fulfilled woman? When will you call yourself a fulfilled woman?
undecided I thought that was concluded? Ivvy opened a thread and apologised.. Mimz was punished accordingly. Why bring this up again? What do you possibly hope to engineer.. Lanicky supporter?? undecided

The answer to punishment for defaulters... Mimz was punished according to Nairaland's rules and regulation.. Whereas the other party who was also accused of plagiarism was pardoned (not that we sought for anything).. And nobody from team mimz has complained hitherto.. So, what exactly do you want sir?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:
said so yesterday, but baba joe almost skinned me alive grin

[size=16pt]WAY TO GO, MIMZY!

I'M SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. WE LOVE YOU, GURL!!!!!
[/size]
I'm glad I had the pleasure of skining you alive, in a pleasurable way, that is. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by cherryice(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section 

Section 3: Politics, Business and Other Aspects 

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

The current and past presidents , in my opinion were faced with different manner of socio-economic challenges. But I loved the tolerant nature and listening nature of the past president and I admire the courage of the present president in fighting corruption

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

Firstly, Nigeria's problems has always been preservation and cconveying products in good condition . Also, the current rise of staple food in the country is down to varying factors from disease, oil price free-fall and other factors. I think government should give local farmers incentives and facilities. I read in the dailies where over 70% of tomatoes harvested in the country rot away before they are transported to the various designation of the country. If government can provide incentives in storage facilities and cool-van to transport and store this product, we won't be in this dire dearth of tomatoes we are in currently

According to an article I read on Wikipedia days ago, Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava but garri is expensive.

Mechanized farming is the way and a ban of imported staple foods which can be grown locally.

The Agriculture Section on Nairaland is proof to the innovative drive of Nigerians.

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country? 

[b]The lack of True federalism is one of the factors crippling Nigeria. The pressure and burden of administration is just too cumbersome for Abuja (Central government)

With true federalism, the states and region will be given more powers and autonomy to manage their regions more effectively.

Local government can properly and efficiently manage the grassroots and become completely free from the apron string of state government

Mutual trust and cooperation will be fostered. And as a side bonus, it will automatically bring forth economic diversification, as non oil producing regions will tap forth their natural resources to become economically viable.

It worked in the sixties somewhat when we had the three regions and with a little modification, it would again.

The rancour, rift and ethnic division that characterises the presidential elections will be reduced as the money and resources are now evenly spread amongst the states and region.

I believe true federalism will ease ethnic strife, political violence and boost economic viability and accountability.[/b]

D. Tell us why you should emerge as the winner of miss nairaland 2016? 

I will like to be the next Miss nairaland because I am:

Passionate about the needs of others.
Humble
Down to earth.
A loyalist to the core.

Wristbangle
[size=16pt]WE LOVE HER, WE LOVE HER OOO, WE LOVE HER...CHAIIIIIIIIII!![/size] grin grin kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Thread will be locked at 9pm by dominique. cool
wow.. and the other threads were closed remind me when??undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by iykekelvins(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
ritababe:

do you see any mod around?
Exactly my thoughts
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:
said so yesterday, but baba joe almost skinned me alive grin

[size=16pt]WAY TO GO, MIMZY!

I'M SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. WE LOVE YOU, GURL!!!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

That any miss nairaland had never done that before, don't make It a crime/wrong if the winner of this edition start.
Then I'll be forced to ask you, how do you expect her to start? Which modalities do you expect her to work on and operate from?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
sandrabany:
My questions are for mimzy.

1.With modicum respect to the honorific word 'knight', that has suffered bastardization due to misapplication, what's 'knightly' about the 'knight' crew and why are affiliated to them? They indulge in all sort of things including revealing people's identity, what's your connection with a criminally-minded group?

2. On a thread , you wrote you are a mum, since you said you are single, I will assume you had your baby out of wedlock. What moral histogram are you setting for your child to avoid being caught on your lane of mistake?
Don't you think it's discordant to our culture, tradition, religion etc, for a responsible mother to be seen getting raunchy , munchy and 'rompy' with another man online via exchange of love and sexually explicit poems?

3. Going by your antecedent on this gargantuan forum, (plagiarism) and your ties to a nefarious subgroup or subculture(the ballyhoo or bullying knights), how do you prove to us that you're not of questionable character?
What is your real moniker? tongue

Answer that first.

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
mimzy, Mysticgal,LadyJul

1)If you have a friend that spoke to you in the same way that you speak to yourself, how long will you let that person be your friend?
Not long enough to start the friendship

2)In what way are you your own worst enemy?
I am too blunt, I ask myself why I do it. It's a big flaw for me*shrugs*

3)If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
It is nature, you just can't help it.
For me, doing the things I don't like make me realise that it's just me and I try to change things I feel I can control. smiley
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by MUVA(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section 

Section 3: Politics, Business and Other Aspects 

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

The current and past presidents , in my opinion were faced with different manner of socio-economic challenges. But I loved the tolerant nature and listening nature of the past president and I admire the courage of the present president in fighting corruption

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

Firstly, Nigeria's problems has always been preservation and cconveying products in good condition . Also, the current rise of staple food in the country is down to varying factors from disease, oil price free-fall and other factors. I think government should give local farmers incentives and facilities. I read in the dailies where over 70% of tomatoes harvested in the country rot away before they are transported to the various designation of the country. If government can provide incentives in storage facilities and cool-van to transport and store this product, we won't be in this dire dearth of tomatoes we are in currently

According to an article I read on Wikipedia days ago, Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava but garri is expensive.

Mechanized farming is the way and a ban of imported staple foods which can be grown locally.

The Agriculture Section on Nairaland is proof to the innovative drive of Nigerians.

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country? 

[b]The lack of True federalism is one of the factors crippling Nigeria. The pressure and burden of administration is just too cumbersome for Abuja (Central government)

With true federalism, the states and region will be given more powers and autonomy to manage their regions more effectively.

Local government can properly and efficiently manage the grassroots and become completely free from the apron string of state government

Mutual trust and cooperation will be fostered. And as a side bonus, it will automatically bring forth economic diversification, as non oil producing regions will tap forth their natural resources to become economically viable.

It worked in the sixties somewhat when we had the three regions and with a little modification, it would again.

The rancour, rift and ethnic division that characterises the presidential elections will be reduced as the money and resources are now evenly spread amongst the states and region.

I believe true federalism will ease ethnic strife, political violence and boost economic viability and accountability.[/b]

D. Tell us why you should emerge as the winner of miss nairaland 2016? 

I will like to be the next Miss nairaland because I am:

Passionate about the needs of others.
Humble
Down to earth.
A loyalist to the core.

Wristbangle

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by cherryice(f): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
zicoraads:

Is she your candidate? tongue
yes oooo.. hope shes yours too cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
[size=13pt]my question:

Who will God punish among these 3?

1. Mimzy, for having a baby.

2. Refiner, for committing series of abortions. or..

3. Lanicky, for fucking every male member of her team and causing division among them. it was reported bqlekan loves fvck her in the ass every Sunday evening.

So who among them will the almighty God punish?[/size]
Cc: contestants smiley
shocked shocked warris dis?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
sandrabany:

1.With modicum respect to the honorific word 'knight', that has suffered bastardization due to misapplication, what's 'knightly' about the 'knight' crew and why are affiliated to them? They indulge in all sort of things including revealing people's identity, what's your connection with a criminally-minded group?

2. On a thread , you wrote you are a mum, since you said you are single, I will assume you had your baby out of wedlock. What moral histogram are you setting for your child to avoid being caught on your lane of mistake?
Don't you think it's discordant to our culture, tradition, religion etc, for a responsible mother to be seen getting raunchy , munchy and 'rompy' with another man online via exchange of love and sexually explicit poems?

3. Going by your antecedent on this gargantuan forum, (plagiarism) and your ties to a nefarious subgroup or subculture(the ballyhoo or bullying knights), how do you prove to us that you're not of questionable character?

Chai ... No be interview for shell or chevron oooo

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
[s]
CarrotAndStick:
[size=13pt]my question:

3. Lanicky, for fucking every male member of her team and causing division among them. it was reported bqlekan loves fvck her in the ass every Sunday evening.

So who among them will the almighty God punish?[/size]
[/s] undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm very curious to know why the mods have totally abandon this thread, when their presence was fully felt yesterday and the day before? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Koolking:
Mimzy, go on girl. We are here for you
I sight you bro grin....SaiMimzy!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by iykekelvins(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Thread will be locked at 9pm by dominique. cool
I don't see her around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
sandrabany:

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

This interview session has been by far the most hilarious

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

Give it up! This is no place for ill-prepared nimrods. You either be a witty critic or a salient supporter.

You lack the attributes of either categories. Why not take the back roll where the intellectual not-have while their deficiencies away?

wink
I will reply all of your miscalculated shots at me but before then

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
I know bruh..

it could be gold toogrin

I think mimzy is that..

so...

#HalaMimzy

Or it could be Custard undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:
yes oooo.. hope shes yours too cheesy
Not yet!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I thought that was concluded? Ivvy opened a thread and apologised.. Mimz was punished accordingly. Why bring this up again? What do you possibly hope to engineer.. Lanicky supporter?? undecided

The answer to punishment for defaulters... Mimz was punished according to Nairaland's rules and regulation.. Whereas the other party who was also accused of plagiarism was pardoned (not that we sought for anything).. And nobody from team mimz has complained hitherto.. So, what exactly do you want sir?

3 questions,

Are you Mimzy?

Concluded? Do you mean the whole scenario was deleted from our memory? We can't make reference to it again?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by CarrotAndStick: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked warris dis?
I've been waiting patiently for this moment. What's your problem?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Then I'll be forced to ask you, how do you expect her to start? Which modalities do you expect her to work on and operate from?

Lol. This is something the winner can come up with..

*it is called creativity sir..
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Mediapace: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
You can ask me that when you are ready to modify those words shortened because i didn't get the meaning

This is Nairaland not 2go Miss kid cool
Urlando:

Why re u always so pained?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

I believe she is having network issues. You know how rains disrupt network
hmm and the other mods too??

I guess the service ish is only allowing them to modify and push threads to FPundecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
mimzy, Mysticgal,LadyJul

1)If you have a friend that spoke to you in the same way that you speak to yourself, how long will you let that person be your friend?

2)In what way are you your own worst enemy?

3)If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?

@OP

These questions are too classical.

My fears, .......... Hope none catches fire while writing the answers.
CarrotAndStick:
[size=13pt]My question:

So who among them will the Almighty God punish?[/size]
cc mynd44 Dominique

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29)

Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: / Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.