Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend (27604 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by modestofynest(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
That guy should be arrested na sugar him rub for the cap wey De thing done sweet De girl sotay sotay sotay she wan kill herself put

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by dopedealer(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
theEYe21:
Maybe grin

Lol.. . But seriously what the mum did was in the best interest of her fatherless daughter. Suppose the girl gets pregnant That would make her drop out of secondary school and could also cost her life during child bearing. Trust me that man could be married already now who takes care of the 14yrs old mother and her baby Should she give birth this would only compound more problems and bring sorrow to the girls mother. Wrong is wrong. Let's do the right thing!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
This one is called TrueLove. Not like naija gals whom even if you dash them Aeroplane they woun't love you more than a week. Back to the gist, gal dont kill your self, tomorow is always better.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by josef1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I just wish say SENSE na application weh people fit download
You just hit the nail
#thumbup
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
shala01:

Oruru was a religious duty by a misguided fellow. Don't be surprised if that belong to someone else other than that fellow

Nonsense; it was also based entirely on love, Oruru was ready to do anything to be with Yunusa, including eloping and accepting his religion - check Youtube for the video and audio recording of her return and interview.
What is more telling is the fact that, up to the time she gave birth, the girl was surprisingly not living in the police officer's mess; not with her parents - suggesting that she was probably still not willing to cooperate with her parents wish.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
OVOKO !!! shocked shocked shocked

Eeya! I really feel pity for this woman.

May your daughter recover on time and wake up from her foolishness.
I'm sure na the guy disvirgin her....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by glossy6(f): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
saintdennis:
Difference between this case n ese oruru's case?

Yinusa aka Yellow was only 17 tongue tongue tongue
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..which kin romeo and juliet be this na?....chaii see wetin konji cos..

lols....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by glossy6(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Nonsense; it was also based entirely on love, Oruru was ready to do anything to be with Yunusa, including eloping and accepting his religion - check Youtube for the video and audio recording of her return and interview.
What is more telling is the fact that, up to the time she gave birth, the girl was surprisingly not living in the police officer's mess; not with her parents - suggesting that she was probably still not willing to cooperate with her parents wish.

You have started again. Where was she staying biko tell us
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by stevups(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
She had tasted the apple.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..which kin romeo and juliet be this na?....chaii see wetin konji cos..
na love
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You mean interview of Oruru professing love or of others saying what they thought happened. Oruru was shipped out to Sanusi's palace as as they got to Kano. She claimed with her own mouth that she doesn't know what she was doing and she was not fully in charge of what was happening to her. The love was introduced to explain what might have happened in emir palace
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by MistadeRegal(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
14 years you say? I bet she must be in Primary or Junior Secondary School 1.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by stevups(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please allow her to go if she eventually recovers, but prepare to welcome her back home after some months. She would have learnt!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Olukat:
Senseless girl sad
Your mates are studying to be the next Ngozi "Okonjo"
May God forgive you and grant you another chance. Amen
excuse me is it a 14yr old vulnerable young girl who isnt matured enough to make gud decisions u are trashing?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Tunababa8v(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
In olamide's voice, stupid love
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by stubbornman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Treat her, when she recovers and opens her eyes.....give her the poisonous substance again to drink I bet you she'll just flee from it.....silly Kid
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Olukat(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oktoberfest:

excuse me is it a 14yr old vulnerable young girl who isnt matured enough to make gud decisions u are trashing?

14yrs old girl should be in SS1 preoccupied with the work load of senior secondary school.
If she could go to the extend of taking a substance for what she called love, then she share some responsibilities.
Her parents are not totally free from blames too sad sad sad Its really sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Olukat:

14yrs old girl should be in SS1 preoccupied with the work load of senior secondary school.
If she could go to the extend of taking a substance for what she called love, then she share some responsibilities.
Her parents are not totally free from blames too sad sad sad Its really sad
yea even if she is in sch she is still emotionally vulnerable n can be manipulated easily,she hardly knws wats best for her....d 34yr old shameless dog shd be used as an example
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
na love
which kin love....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Olukat(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oktoberfest:

yea even if she is in sch she is still emotionally vulnerable n can be manipulated easily,she hardly knws wats best for her....d 34yr old shameless dog shd be used as an example

I agree with you
The "He goat" should be punished heavily.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
elov:
which kin love....
true love grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
na love
sister mii...you go church?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
sister mii...you go church?
happy sunday. Sure nah.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
happy sunday. Sure nah.
me sef go but i go very late shaa..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
God dey see our hearts
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
true love grin
u need serious lashes
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
elov:
u need serious lashes
grin tongue grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
lips sealed!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
grin tongue grin
ur teeth like those NDA guys
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
God dey see our hearts
my sister yes oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.