Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend (27608 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
elov:
lips sealed!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but why?...i'm not a shy gal ooogrin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Pain(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
These scandals are as old as history. The age of social media has only helped in bringing these to the fore at the speed of light
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by MCeeShort(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kai! De man mah na wicked man! He's 34 and she's just 14! 14 for crying out loud! 20yrs difference! De kain punishment some men go receive ehn, hmmm!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
elov:
ur teeth like those NDA guys
lol. How you c der teeth?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by saintdennis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

Yinusa aka Yellow was only 17 tongue tongue tongue

Lol.

Interesting signature... am a 90's kid tho.

No vex say I quote u hehehe
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by glossy6(f): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
saintdennis:

Lol.

Interesting signature... am a 90's kid tho.

No vex say I quote u hehehe

No harm meant. It's only that some of the people here get easily irritated and nasty and won't hesitate to insult one. This is a forum and people have diverse opinions which need not agree with mine and yours
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by saintdennis(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

No harm meant. It's only that some of the people here get easily irritated and nasty and won't hesitate to insult one. This is a forum and people have diverse opinions which need not agree with mine and yours

Yea true... but I gotta admit it's one of the things I enjoy bout NL sha.

The level of stupidity some peeps display here always cracks me up. grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
but why?...i'm not a shy gal ooogrin

if I catch u ehn..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
juhan:
lol. How you c der teeth?

on CNN grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
elov:

if I catch u ehn..
loll
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by elov(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
loll

still laughing!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by abdullahimusa84: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chineke

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
elov:

still laughing!!!
make i cry small
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by tintingz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't really blame the mother but African parents don't know how to counsel thier children.

Curiosity is what is happening to the teenage girl dating an older man, what she needs is se'x education and good child counselling, not restricting her from school I understand you want the best for her but you(mother) need to talk sense into her brain.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by egojiokwu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
I identified two foolish people in this drama. The most foolish award goes to the 14yrs old girl, followed by the okada man.

I'm worried about the age at which virgins get disvirgined these days. I wonder how those bombers are going to get their 72.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by xross(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
He made her know how it should feel

She'll out grow it in time but for now let her enjoy the plick
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by glossy6(f): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
saintdennis:

Yea true... but I gotta admit it's one of the things I enjoy bout NL sha.

The level of stupidity some peeps display here always cracks me up. grin

It's actually a place I come to unwind and you could hear me roaring with laughter by just looking at my screen and people around me would be wondering why. We had much fun around 2006 or before then when we argued back and fro without insults. Search for my ex moniker "nossycheek" and my friend "babyosisi" and you will understand.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Aminukargi1: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Na Hausa man
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by STENON(f): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
At 14 years of age ...

SMH for some ladies.

What will you enjoy at 40 years of age?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by AnietieWilliams(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
jiggaz:
A 14-year-old girl in Ghana identified as Adjoa, is presently fighting for her life in a hospital at the at Nweneso Number One in the Ashanti Region of the country, after she reportedly drank some poisonous substance » after her mother refused to accept her 34-year-old 'Okadaman' (Commercial motorcyclist) boyfriend, Daily Graphics reports.

The girl's mother, identified as Maame Ampomaa , could not come to terms with why her teenage daughter would be a
love relationship » with a man old enough to be her father and narrated how the whole incident played out:

“About a week ago, I noticed that she had gotten herself a boyfriend. I am a widow and a single mother who toils to take care of her, so, I told her that she would stop schooling and stay home if she continued the relationship.

I woke up this morning and could not find her. I went to her room only to find her almost dying after consuming a poisonous substance.

I rushed her to a nearby hospital and I am praying that she gets well soon. I was only looking out for her own good so that with all the monies spent on her education, she does not get pregnant.

She may end up not getting a good man to marry, that is why I also asked her to stay away from this relationship,” the distraught mother said.

http://pulse.ng/gist/stupidity-14-yr-old-girl-attempts-suicide-after-mother-rejected-34-yr-old-okadaman-boyfriend-id5158796.html

I just hope he has not defiled the teenager. That man should be arrested ASAP.
The child up bringing can be a factor. I am not saying the only factor....' Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will never depart from it'.... I don't want to put in the bible verse because is a quote of wisdom for all religions and cultures. #mytake
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by iampeTer(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
she's dieing of foolishness
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jumping Jehoshaphat! That despicable man is gravitating to secure the custody of an unruly piccaninny. What a pity! I think there have been a massive reverse insanity. I think the man might have used Guduma on that innocent girl...
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by shakablaiize(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..which kin romeo and juliet be this na?....chaii see wetin konji cos..
lol nah today you know day konji nah bastard?? grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by holluphemydavid(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who stop dat bitch from commiting suicide
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by greatessien(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
illiterate is a disease.this one na war against humanity.end time marriage.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Because the guy is a poor "Okada" rider.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by rexzqcom(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2016
She is in love with a father figure in her life.
Could be her way of making up for her dead father.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by Temmyojo(f): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:
All of you guys typing ''receive sense'',''end time love'' and all that you guys are not helping matters.

How would you advice the woman if you were to be in her shoes? There are millions of cases like this here in Nigeria, just that media don't report them.

As for me, i don't see anything wrong with the said 14-year old girl. Girls of nowadays experience emotional growth very fast. Where i reside, i have seen lots of these girls between 12-years to 14-years discuss love/boyfriend issue The boys are even worst self.

She just happened to be experiencing the unfortunate side of emotional growth.

Now that she is showing signs of emotional growth, I would simply advise the woman to educate her on being a woman and what it feels like to fall in love; difference between love, infatuation and attraction; and consequences of falling in love at her age.

And mostly importantly pray for her that God should open her eyes of understanding.

As for the man, he is paedophile.
what are you saying?
greatessien:
illiterate is a disease.this one na war against humanity.end time marriage.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by ewa20buredi100: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Temmyojo:
what are you saying?

Just as there is the adolescence stage and puberty stage; (which are xterized by bodily changes, such as breast development, hair growth on reproductive organs, etc), there is also the emotion and mental development phase.

The emotion development phase is usually accompanied by some behaviourial traits such as rebellion, feelings of independence,obsession, anger, fantasies (euphorias), hatred and to a large extent having feelings towards the opposite sex. Most of which if left unchecked and not monitored by parents/guardian often leads to serious conflicts e.g, this particular thread (cos they can't reason outside their emotions hence can not think of the consequences).
If you have ever been or related with a teenager especially the 12years to 14years, you would have observed that most of their desires and love fantasies are usually not seasoned with wisdom (cos they have no experience). Even there are some 16years and 17years who don't reason with their heads

So what i am saying is that this girl's emotional growth was left unchecked by her single mother cos i am sure there were signs of her changes in behaviour but her mother was too busy to notice them (which has now developed into this full blown crisis she is having at the moment).

Unfortunately for the mother the said man is a paedophile (to you he may not be a paedophile cos you see nothing wrong in a 34-year old man dating/proposing to a 14 -year old girl; who isn't mentally mature to comprehend what heart-break/marriage is)

Sorry for the long text.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend by moneystream(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi ladies!

Do you want to look sexy, pretty and gorgeous? Join our whatsApp video training class, let's show you how to bring out that sexy and undeniable look.

Contact us on whatsApp:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Awkward Moments / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.