Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations (3084 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 5:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Karm16:

Pathetic. In your village abi.
So Ibos can do it but Northerners can't do it. Hypocrites.
Dis karm16 is dullard gutter boy.
ABIOLA marry 18 years old woman when he was almost 60 - Yoruba peado.
OBJ marry woman 40 years his junior - YORUBA peado.
RAZAQ OKOYA(Elganza) marry student 40 years his junior - Yoruba peodophile abi?
All d OBAs with junior child wife no be Yoruba?
Dullard Karm16 Bianca was over 23 years old when she met Ojukwu (check google). Are u jealous because u are too stupid to get intelligent classy woman like Bianca in ur life ?
Dullard shut ur lazy dirty mouth with jealousy mind. JEALOUSY WAN KILL U.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Sirsubway1: 5:33am On Jun 17, 2016
IvanBliminse:
For you @sirsubway1 a few things are involved.... (a)You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen. (b)You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering. Could be the reasons why comments like this come out of your mouth but I'd let you decide...or should I let others decide for you since you are the real side chick to FFK considering the fact that HE IS HOMO $EXUAL....enjoy the nuptials.....keep in mind nothing disgusting lasts forever but in hell it does.......thoughts on your honeymoon?

@Mynd44, Kindly do the needful, kids like this deserve a life ban. Thanks

Cc: Oamj4, mynd44
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Karm16:

I asked a simple question, why are you getting defensive? Did or did Ojukwu not marry Bianca with a 33 years age difference? He was there during her baby ceremony.

It's like dis dullard is also madman like his oga on EFCC jail. Only you and d Ibadan oriodaa mad woman who make up dat story know it.
LOOK AT BIANCA AND GO HUG TRANSFORMER TO FINALLY KILL UR JEALOUSY MIND.
U CANNOT CHANGE DIS FORUM TO TRY AND HELP UR THIEF THIEF OGA GET ATTENTION TO COME OUT OF EFCC NET.

THIS IS ABOUT BIANCA'S MASTERS DEGREE. JEALOUSY DULLARD.
BIANCA... CONGRATS! WE ARE TOO TOO PROUD OF DIS CLASSY LADY
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2016
IvanBliminse:
For you @sirsubway1 a few things are involved.... (a)You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen. (b)You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering. Could be the reasons why comments like this come out of your mouth but I'd let you decide...or should I let others decide for you since you are the real side chick to FFK considering the fact that HE IS HOMO $EXUAL....enjoy the nuptials.....keep in mind nothing disgusting lasts forever but in hell it does.......thoughts on your honeymoon?
Sirsubway1:

@Mynd44, Kindly do the needful, kids like this deserve a life ban. Thanks
Cc: Oamj4, mynd44

WHY YOU WAN BAN AM? DOES THE TRUTH PAIN U?
IVANBLIMINSE U ARE TOO MUCH. DIS COMMENT PASS TKO. E DON TURN SIRSUBWAY TO CRY CRY BABY. CHAI!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Sirsubway1: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Aftershock:

IVANBLIMINSE U ARE TOO MUCH. DIS COMMENT PASS TKO. E DON TURN SIRSUBWAY TO CRY CRY BABY. CHAI!

Small boy, I dont have the energy to open several handles like you kids. If i return his insult, the mod will ban me. Better I do the needful, this handle is precious to me.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 5:45am On Jun 17, 2016
IvanBliminse:

Dis comment is too much. I just wan see am again. Ivan I wan go to ur school and learn.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 5:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Small boy, I dont have the energy to open several handles like you kids. If i return his insult, the mod will ban me. Better I do the needful, this handle is precious to me.
Aftershock:

CRY CRY BABY. NO EXCUSE 4 U. WHY DO U NEED OTHERS TO SAVE U FROM "SMALL BOY?" HE SHOW U REAL PEPPER. DON'T THROW WHAT U CAN'T TAKE. OR IS IT ONLY ALRIGHT WHEN YOU INSULT BIANCA?
O BOY, JUST SHUT UR MOUTH BEFORE YOU DISGRACE URSELF MORE. U ARE NOW SERIOUSLY LAME. grin grin shocked
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Sirsubway1: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2016
[s]
Aftershock:

CRY CRY BABY. NO EXCUSE 4 U. WHY DO U NEED OTHERS TO SAVE U FROM "SMALL BOY?" HE SHOW U REAL PEPPER. DON'T THROW WHAT U CAN'T TAKE. OR IS IT ONLY ALRIGHT WHEN YOU INSULT BIANCA?
O BOY, JUST SHUT UR MOUTH BEFORE YOU DISGRACE URSELF MORE. U ARE NOW SERIOUSLY LAME. grin grin shocked
[/s]

Stop splashing smelly spit. You want me to waste my time on you with just 8 post and the other kid with 6 post. I dont roll that way, i will rather retaliate an insult from old members and get a ban than a troll like you that will switch handle.

Biancar remains FFK side chick, heard Peter Obi also smashed her. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by bashorunbazok: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Davbams:
Nice one!

Btw i'd like to see her use her law degree, i'd like her to represent FFK in court. wink
Bamzido baba!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Aftershock:

SIRSUBWAY U ARE CRY CRY BABY. NO BE U SAY U DON'T WANT TO LOSE UR HANDLE BUT NOW U ARE INSULTING BIANCA.
U ARE DISGRACE TO MANHOOD. SHAME SHAME.
For ur information, BIANCA does not know u exist. She is too busy living her classy life and getting more education that u can never afford.
CONGRATULATIONS LADY BIANCA.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Danfodriver: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Congrats to the beauty queen
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by stevnwigw: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
so she was an ambassador with mere BSc when there are thousands with PhD at that time. Nigeria is a cursed country.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Daremee: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Aftershock:
[b][/SEE HOW TO MAKE COUNTRYMAN PROUD.
SINCE THIS WOMAN HAVE BEEN AMBAASSADOR SHE IS JUST GETTING AWARD EVERYWHERE AND NIGERIANS IN SPAIN ARE ALWAYS REJOICING.
NIGERIANS SEE HOW TO BE CLASSY LADY. IT IS NOT TO BE POSTING RUBBISH PICTURE OF LATEST SHOE ON INTERNET OR TELLING STUPID STORIES ON INTERNET LIKE ALL THESE JOBLESS PEOPLE AROUND.
KUDOS BIANCA. IKEMBA MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOU FROM HEAVEN.

I say again, well done and congrats.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by coolitempa(f): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Ordinary masters at age 50....FFKs babe needs to take a chill pill.....nonsense.... angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2016
stevnwigw:
so she was an ambassador with mere BSc when there are thousands with PhD at that time. Nigeria is a cursed country.

U R d cursed person. Nigeria was BLESSED when Bianca become ambassador n Spain. Her own degree is original. Ur own degree is from where? SHOPRITE?
Congratulate her o boy. Don't be jealousing her. God wey create her blessed her from day 1. U can remain cursed or congratulate Bianca nd get some shine shine blessing.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by zendy: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2016
I want Bianca to run for Enugu state Governor in 2019.......... If there is anything like Nigeria by then
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by christopherozo: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Aftershock:

U R d cursed person. Nigeria was BLESSED when Bianca become ambassador n Spain. Her own degree is original. Ur own degree is from where? SHOPRITE?
Congratulate her o boy. Don't be jealousing her. God wey create her blessed her from day 1. U can remain cursed or congratulate Bianca nd get some shine shine blessing.
grin
Don't mind the garriseller. Jealousy and bad belle is their only job and their kind ain't got a future.
They can't even reach the soles of her feet.
Carry go Bianca!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:
Ordinary masters at age 50....FFKs babe needs to take a chill pill.....nonsense.... angry
I DEY LAUGH O!
All d ffk brigade must wake up and try to hijack BIANCA'S thread to make d EFCC remember to releas him.
E no go work.
Coolitempa, ur mama - e get standard 6 ? You, nko? You pass ur WASC? Show us ur SHOPRITE Degree.
MASTERS DEGREE from UAX no small matter at any age.
If it pain u, just put DEGREE DEODERANT under ur armpit and cooli ur temperature eeehn?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2016
christopherozo:

grin
Don't mind the garriseller. Jealousy and bad belle is their only job and their kind ain't got a future.
They can't even reach the soles of her feet.
Carry go Bianca!

One blow seven akpus.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Davbams(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2016
bashorunbazok:

Bamzido baba!

Baba u sef dey dis place.
Aw fasting dey go?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by mandandit: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
[/i]There are very few Nigerians of Bianca's calibre.
This lady is a class act and must be commended for her bold step in returning to school after serving as an Ambassador.
What an amazing woman.
Congratulations to this true Amazon of Nigeria. You came. You saw. You conquered.[i]

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by coolitempa(f): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Aftershock:

I DEY LAUGH O!
All d ffk brigade must wake up and try to hijack BIANCA'S thread to make d EFCC remember to releas him.
E no go work.
Coolitempa, ur mama - e get standard 6 ? You, nko? You pass ur WASC? Show us ur SHOPRITE Degree.
MASTERS DEGREE from UAX no small matter at any age.
If it pain u, just put DEGREE DEODERANT under ur armpit and cooli ur temperature eeehn?

Don't be rude....ok... cool.....how dare you.....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Danfodriver: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
stevnwigw:

A mere BSc that if I check now you don't have
The only thing close to a BSc. You have is a Beans Selling Certificate so if I were you...get out of here and do your job

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by cstr9: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
The first lady of the defunct biafran state. She looks very presidential.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Shym3xx: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
cstr9:
The first lady of the defunct biafran state. She looks very presidential.

No. At that point in history she was FFK's missus lol. FFK hit it first.

Regardless, she looks good and I'll like meet her one day in a back alley. A certified MILF lol.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

HA HA HA! U can insult Bianca but you are crying because of what?
Coolitempa I repeat - go to SHOPRITE and buy DEGREE DEODERANT and COOLI ur TEMPERATURE.

I DEY LAUGH O! Typical hypocrite cry cry baby is Coolitempa.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2016
mandandit:
[/i]There are very few Nigerians of Bianca's calibre.
This lady is a class act and must be commended for her bold step in returning to school after serving as an Ambassador.
What an amazing woman.
Congratulations to this true Amazon of Nigeria. You came. You saw. You conquered.[i]

All d haters.... READ THIS QUOTE AND.... CRY CRY. INSULT BIANCA. E NO FIT CHANGE 1THING. BIANCA PASS UNA AND U ARE ONLY SIMPLY EXPOSING UR GUTTER LIFE OF HATRED AND NO HOPE. SORRY FOR ALL D HATERS.
BIANCA CARRY GO. YOU HAVE MAKE US PROUD TO BE NIGERIANS IN THIS SPAIN.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by cstr9: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

No. At that point in history she was FFK's missus lol. FFK hit it first.

Regardless, she looks good and I'll like meet her one day in a back alley. A certified MILF lol.
She is not used to weak yoruba men. Men who kiss and tell. She has always been around strong igbo men all her life.
You and FFK are deluded.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by stevnwigw: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Aftershock:

people like you will be shot in the head in Nigeria.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by christopherozo: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Oh boy, you are a waste of sperm. Attention seeking fool
You show you belong in a rubbish dump.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Foxxybrown: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2016
stevnwigw:
people like you will be shot in the head in Nigeria.

At least, he's got a head. Yours is stuffed full of rotten potatoes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Menace Of Crop-Destroying Cattle, And The PEACEFUL Way Forward / Photos Of Ongoing FG Road Projects In 6 Northern States / No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.