Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations (3071 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Aftershock: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2016
ALL D HATERS ARE WAKING UP.
UR HATE AND JEALOUSY CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING.
WE ARE PROUD OF BIANCA.
SHE WIN BEST AFRICAN AMBASSADOR IN EUROPE AND SHE WIN BEST AMBASSADOR IN SPAIN.
IN WHOLE OF NAIJAS HISTORY NO OTHER NAIJA AMBASSADOR HAVE WON THIS AWARD.
WHY ENVY HER? UR ENVY AND JEALOUSY MAKE U VERY SMALL.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by mandandit: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
[/i]It is sad when small-minded people try to hijack a thread to spew their hatred and envy. I expect the moderators to be quick to remove people who threaten others lives.
BIANCA'S achievement cannot be denigrated by people whose lives are clearly centered in the sewers. Their puerile commentary only highlights the incredible achievement of this lady of immense class, beauty and intelligence.
Bianca has made Nigerians EVERYWHERE proud. Kudos.[i]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by MasterJayJay: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:
Ordinary masters at age 50....FFKs babe needs to take a chill pill.....nonsense.... angry
Daughter of FFK please shut up. Bianca is too classy to date FFK. Got it? undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Shym3xx: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2016
cstr9:
She is not used to weak yoruba men. Men who kiss and tell. She has always been around strong igbo men all her life.
You and FFK are deluded.

Lol, I don't kiss and tell. I kiss, clean the lipstick stain off my lips and keep it moving lol.

Anyway, I don't think she's that picky cos FFK beat the brakes off her back for a long time with smithereen effects.

You know Igbo men can't do it like we do. Get me the hook up - I have a big crush on Bianca lol.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by IvanBliminse: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
@Shym3xx
It seems like your birth certificate was an apology from the condom factory
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations by Ndipe(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Megapixel:
WOW! WOOOOOW!!! WOOOOOOOOOW!!!
Dis woman is too much. While d other ambassadors are idle lobbying for contract up and down d place Bianca show her upper class and go for masters degree in Spain. She is real aristocrats lady.

Bianca we r proud of you. Wow.

On top of the fact that she is already a lawyer. Most people would have rested on their laurels on being an ambassador. Inspiring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba / 13 LGA, PDP Leading With A Wide Margin / Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.