Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Simple Love Letter To Turn Your Husband On -wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Love Letter To Turn Your Husband On -wife (500 Views)

Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Love Letter To Turn Your Husband On -wife by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Dear Lover, It is so hard to be without you. When you are away it feels like part of me is missing. I don’t get to hug you and tell you how much you mean to me and how good you make my life. I know I say those same things a lot, but I feel them everyday and never want you to forget that I think about you and thank
God for you every day. You are a remodeler. Just like you remodeled our homes, you saw in me a girl with good bones. Without nagging or threatening you have made me better.

How could I not want to please you in every way when you make every day of my life a little slice of heaven? You make me feel completely comfortable, completely wanted, completely happy. That is what motivates me to try to be the best wife a husband could ever have. And then, when I do things for you, you are so appreciative. When you recognize the little things I do that makes me want to do even more for you. I love this beautiful cycle of selflessness that we keep going.

The incredible thing we have together is only fully expressed when we make love. I feel sorry for people who only the experience physical pleasure part of it, and have never had what we do. In fact, I never had it until you came along. There are certain experiences that I relieve in my mind over and over again because they remind me of what it is like when we share our bodies, minds, souls, when our spiritual, physical, and emotional energies are all focused on us, and only us.

I have never experienced such commitment, attachment, connection, and pleasure with anyone else. One of those is the times I have been massaging your back, caressing you and I sense that all of the tension has left your body. You completely relax and melt into the bed and fall asleep. I lay down next to you and feel so happy to have been the one that can do that for you. I am so filled with tender feelings toward you in those moments. Even though I may have wanted to make love, it doesn’t matter.

I know that it will happen later. I just enjoy being your woman. I think you may feel something similar with me. For example, the night before you left you were so tired and you went to sleep. I remembered you telling me that it would be OK with you if I took advantage of you when you were asleep, so I got courageous and slipped inside of you. You woke up and helped me enjoy your warm body. I felt a little selfish, which is why I was surprised that you told me twice how much you enjoyed it and were glad that I did it.

I guess the feeling we get in those instances is the joy of selflessly loving the other person. Another thing I think about a lot is what it is like to be slowly moving inside of you and then to lock eyes with you. In those moments I feel such an intense connection to your innermost self. It is something I have only experienced with you. It is like we communicate things that we can only fully express in those moments, and can only fully understand then. We are not two individuals, but one being.

I feel you giving yourself completely over to me. You trust me unconditionally. I open my soul to the only person in the world that I feel this bond with. I desire you and only you with an intensity that I cannot describe, but that I know you understand because your eyes tell me that I am all that you need. I love to notice your breathing become shallow and rapid, see your face flush, and hear you burst out in moans of pleasure.

I love knowing that when you see me coming, and feel my hot liquids on your skin, that sensation is just what you need to take you over the edge yourself. Everytime I watch you go down on me I remember the first time. I remember the way you wanted me so much, and wanted to show me how much I meant to you. You made me feel so loved and cared for. When I realized that I told myself to just give myself over to you. I completely opened up to you and to the pleasure you were giving me. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining part but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-write-love-letter-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. / Please Helppp!!! / SEX is Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.