Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice (7068 Views)

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Why The Sudden Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by darlingtito(f): 1:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Yep..love d video.
Estharfabian:
know the song? wink

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 2:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Gosh! A married man cannot wash his laundry. It is the height of disrespect to the supreme manhood.sad

Estharfabian:
I think she listened to Jennifer Lopez's hit song- I ain't your mama.

Lemme help with the lyrics-I Ain't gonna do your laundry, I ain't your mama.

PS--I think you imposed doing laundry on her. like You probably thought She's always gon be the one doing the laundry. You kept dumping clothes on her and she got pissed. it's tough love sweety. wink get THE fvcking machine or wash your clothes yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Men also change after marriageundecided

HateU2:
Chai!
Ladies and pretence
She was desperate to settle down, so she acted Lyk a good wife material to win u.
Well, I'm not gonna say buy it or not just TALK to her!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 2:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Even mor.ons think they have an opinionundecided

marvelous000:
[size=13pt][b]
Why on earth would you feel threatened by a vile threat from your wifeangry

Who married who btwn you two? Cos you come across as a push-around.

No conspicuous potency in handling your home from my deduction.
A loving husband should endeavour to ease stress his wife has to go through, when capable, but if he is not capable and she decides to coerce or blackmail him into her caprice against his volition , t
hen any man who wants to maintain law and other in his home, should make it a paramount goal to see to the latter that she doesn't have that thing, until she sees the need for diplomacy and reasoning(a person looking for loan in the bank does not set Terms and condition. That right is exclusively reserved for bank).

Mr OP, don't buy that machine even you have the money, until she solicit in the apt way. If she refuse to wash it. Send her back to her parents to culture and teach her, her role as a wife.

No babylon should quote me, cos I have infinitesimal tolerance for inanity.
[/b][/size]
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 2:41am On Jun 18, 2016
What makes you think she is not providing for the family too?

I don't know where you are from but in most average homes both parents provide for the family! If he were the sole financier now, that would be another different story. Marriage is not a reason to stress smoother person with your personal business. If she finds it too stressful, let him wash his own clothes.

That is your father and your mothe

quote author=nnamdiokere45 post=46648624]so u mean he shld take it upon his self as his responsibility? did u c dat thread wer dat guy was wondering how he survived all along without his girl? my brother der cums a time in a mans life dat tinz like washing cloths shld go of ur mind.
so I wld b providing for d family n yet u cnt wash me cloth? y did jst act like dt while dey wer dating so its left to d guy to accept her like dat, am sure he wldnt b complaining if she didn't pretend.my guy dnt mke dqt mistake ooo. dnt even try to mke dat mistake.am nt saying dt she shld wash it all d time bt she shld do 70percent of it.
until we grew up, my father neva touched his cloths since he married my mom. na as we cum grow we cum dey wash am for am. dnt let ladies use ur head.ur d man[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2016
This is common sense. The OP is not telling if the full story. Who knows for how long she has been complaining of the load sef!

vezi4real:
Brother, have u washed your clothes by yourself since she has been washing for you? my dear if she is no more ready to wash, let her be. it is either you get the washing machine for her or you wash your clothes yourself. Alternatively, get your clothes to a dry cleaner and save yourself the stress. Was washing your clothes the reason you married her? By the way who iron the clothes after washing? well my wife washes for me but I iron so I choose to take my clothes to a dry cleaner.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 2:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Are you a bush man?undecided

Wake up! Tis 21st century
nnamdiokere45:
your pants, seriously?
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by mikolo80: 4:25am On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Have you explained the money issue to her? IDK about you but I hate when people dish out stùpid ultimatums because I feel like it's a power-play. If you concede, they win. I feel this is what is happening here. It's a power struggle & if you give in every time, then you might as well cut off your cojones & let her keep them because she'll be calling the shots.
tell him
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by mikolo80: 4:30am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
How much is washing machine that you can't buy to save your marriage? 30 or 35k will get you small LG. I am with your wife on this, get her the washing machine.
see reasoning. So if he's earning 18 k a month he should buy washing machine because you want it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by PlayerOne: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2016
kanmie:
My marriage is just three months old, my wife said I should get her a washing machine or else she will stop washing my clothes.
I don't know why the sudden change, this is a lady that do wash my clothes right, left and center when we were dating, there is no weekend that passed without her coming over to my apartment to do my laundry.
I never believe she will change so soon, the same lady that will call me and tell me Honey, keep your dirty clothes I will be coming over these weekend to wash them.
I have tried to know why the sudden change but no reasonable answer from her.
Offcourse I know I will get a washing machine but at least when the kids start coming, business is very slow , no money for washing machine at the moment.
I love my wife so much and I don't want to start having problem with her at this time, our marriage is still early and fresh.
What should I do in this matter?, Should I borrow to buy her a washing machine?

Don't buy anything for her ... Looks like she was pretending good wifey material before u wife her..

I suggest u start washing your clothes. Even my dad washed his own cloth. When I get married.. I will wash my cloth myself
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by sunshinegurl(f): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2016
when dem tell una say make una no jump in marriage...because of love ,you see girls of nowadays pretence dey their body..na so one do my elder brother so tey she almost enter my brother blood until my mum com test her coz she sees that she is too commited to do Evrythin in house .my num call the babe nah say please come help me wash cloth.. see as babe para for my mum.she don forget say she dey her in law plaze ...I expect that she should Even help her fiancé's mum's to wash her cloth...any time she sees my mum nah to frawn and hiss...my mum later warn my brother to quit the relationship with her.....
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by sunshinegurl(f): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2016
PlayerOne:

Don't buy anything for her ... Looks like she was pretending good wifey material before u wife her..

I suggest u start washing your clothes. Even my dad washed his own cloth. When I get married.. I will wash my cloth myself
see guy I support you but wait why your wife no go fit wash cloth for you.. it verybad ...she is the one to do it..
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by PrincessAnna: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2016
mikolo80:
see reasoning. So if he's earning 18 k a month he should buy washing machine because you want it
He can't marry with 18k as salary, before a woman will demand for something from her bf/husband she knows he is capable of providing it.
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
This goes beyond washing machines...

This is classic Bait & Switch, a con.

When hunters want to trap animals, first they give. Honey for bears, carrots for rabbits...and so it goes.

When women are hunting men, first they entice them with pleasant, desirable behavior...

This goodness lasts until she ensnares you. And then she goes back to her normal behaviour which never really changed.

When you marry, there are some implied "terms & conditions". If she fails in one thing, withdraw an equivalent.

Wash by yourself if you have to.

The only language women understand is consequences.

It's still very early, so quash all nonsense behavior now and set the right tone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by marvelous000: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2016
dare2differ:
Even mor.ons think they have an opinionundecided

[size=13pt]
Hmmmm...is that so? But does it stop you from being a boorish pig and a worthless bag of filth.
[/size]
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Headlesschicken(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Estharfabian:

PS--I think you imposed doing laundry on her. like You probably thought She's always gon be the one doing the laundry. You kept dumping clothes on her and she got pissed. it's tough love sweety. wink get THE fvcking machine or wash your clothes yourself.
grin
Estharfabian:

B**ches like u r d reason y ppl commit murder,go n wash yuh undies b4 cmin online 2say trash...
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2016
dare2differ:
Gosh! A married man cannot wash his laundry. It is the height of disrespect to the supreme manhood.sad

Spot On! grin

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin grin B**ches like u r d reason y ppl commit murder,go n wash yuh undies b4 cmin online 2say trash...
Biitch Move along...

undecided
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2016
u are liable to die young bros. wicked wife
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2016
no, it doesn't your mama
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
Hmmmm...is that so? But does it stop my mamafrom being a boorish pig and a worthless bag of filth.
[/size]
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
His wife is a pretender though. She shouldn't hve been so enthusisastic if she knew all along that she wouldn't be able to continue. I think there is more to this story
Estharfabian:
Spot On! grin

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by marvelous000: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
dare2differ:
no, it doesn't your mama
[size=13pt]
Is that all you could come up with? You despicable swine that deserve nothing but the profoundest contempt.

Nah! My mama is a cultured and respectable queen that ought to be celebrated daily. Not a toilet paper, a woman with no in-depth reasoning, a bittch with zero respect for elders and parents, and a sexual piece of meat like you.
Now, can you see the unequivocal difference? There's an overt diff btwn pigs lyk you and sapiens. you dig, dunce?

Now, evaporate, nincompoop.

What a dirty thing.

#spit
[/size]
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by dare2differ: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
smiley
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
Is that all you could up with? You despicable swine that deserve nothing but the profoundest contempt.

Nah! My mama is a cultured and respectable queen that ought to be celebrated daily. Not a toilet paper, a woman with no in-depth reasoning, a bittch with zero respect for elders and parents, and a sexual piece of meat like you.
Now, can you see the unequivocal difference? There's an overt diff btwn pigs lyk you and sapiens. you dig, dunce?

Now, evaporate, nincompoop.

What a dirty thing.

#spit
[/size]
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by mikolo80: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
He can't marry with 18k as salary, before a woman will demand for something from her bf/husband she knows he is capable of providing it.
he said he's a business man not salary earner. Are you not in the country, does it look like business is moving.
OK even if he's working in shell
Do you know if he has some other commitment (sick family member, borrowed a friend moni etc)
Well nothing do you if you want to be giving your husband ultimatum sha.
Anything her eyes see there she shud take it like dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by AuroraB(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
mikolo80:
There's something called credit plan. He pays bit by bit, he gets the item upon full payment or otherwise. One doesn't have to earn much to have this sad
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by mikolo80: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
AuroraB:
There's something called credit plan. He pays bit by bit, he gets the item upon full payment or otherwise. One doesn't have to earn much to have this sad
chei some guys are finished. So that's how you plan to spend your chudrens future today.
Which light or water will you run this washing machine with.
Come to America and see what buy-in on credit has done to them and soon the whole world will feel it.
Imagine, you're encouraging your husband to buy what you clearly can not afford.
Do you know how much interest is charged for that credit.
Okay o continue buying on credit.
We wgjjtad there to lend you the money and enslave you.
Here if you like pay 99%
Miss one payment and watch them take your stuff away.
Always pay cash and live within your means.
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by AuroraB(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
mikolo80:
chei some guys are finished. So that's how you plan to spend your chudrens future today.
Which light or water will you run this washing machine with.
Come to America and see what buy-in on credit has done to them and soon the whole world will feel it.
Imagine, you're encouraging your husband to buy what you clearly can not afford.
Do you know how much interest is charged for that credit.
Okay o continue buying on credit.
We wgjjtad there to lend you the money and enslave you.
Here if you like pay 99%
Miss one payment and watch them take your stuff away.
Always pay cash and live within your means.
Lol. He isn't earning 18k, you know? If he can afford it, he should buy it. What's with the rigidity
Lol @ miss your payment and watch them take your stuff away grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
dare2differ:
Men also change after marriageundecided

really undecided
But why do u change
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
AuroraB:
Lol. He isn't earning 18k, you know? If he can afford it, he should buy it. What's with the rigidity
Lol @ miss your payment and watch them take your stuff away grin cheesy
how do you know. He is not a salary earner.
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by NemzySeries(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
watch d fwends shez keeping......shez probably getting sum rotten counsel frm d wrong source which @ dis mment ain't healthy 4 u guys
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Cockyzy(m): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2016
@poster: hahaha hahaha. Next time don't see a woman as equal . You are her superior. You don't even understand those daughter of eve. Chat me up and make her your slaves of which she will be happy to play the slave role forever.
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by sexy74(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2016
4reala:
I dnt think u shldnt buy d machine now, even if u have d money. But rather, try to find out d reason for her change of attitude, through a heart to heart discussion. Communication is key here and understanding each other. If u cannot understand ur wife now, I dnt knw wen u will.
true talk, but you can only communicate with someone that is willing to listen and communicate with you.
Cockyzy:
@poster: hahaha hahaha. Next time don't see a woman as equal . You are her superior. You don't even understand those daughter of eve. Chat me up and make her your slaves of which she will be happy to play the slave role forever.
4reala:
I
hmm badoo I agree with you.
dnt think u shldnt buy d machine now, even if u have d money. But rather, try to find out d reason for her change of attitude, through a heart to heart discussion. Communication is key here and understanding each other. If u cannot understand ur wife now, I dnt knw wen u will.
true talk, but you can only communicate with someone that is willing to listen and communicate with you.

Op my candid advice from experience is that you make her know you can do without her washing your clothes and you can do without her rendering any service to you.
Don't get worked up with someone that does not understand or appreciate à happy home.
learn to live your life independently of your wife, you will be happy you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Fvck Her? / Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.