Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice (7107 Views)

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Why The Sudden Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by jabojafa(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2016
op u dont need a washing machine, jst look for a dry cleaner and give him d job to do for you or better still start washing ur clothes by yourself.
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by mecussey(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
kanmie:
My marriage is just three months old, my wife said I should get her a washing machine or else she will stop washing my clothes.
I don't know why the sudden change, this is a lady that do wash my clothes right, left and center when we were dating, there is no weekend that passed without her coming over to my apartment to do my laundry.
I never believe she will change so soon, the same lady that will call me and tell me Honey, keep your dirty clothes I will be coming over these weekend to wash them.
I have tried to know why the sudden change but no reasonable answer from her.
Offcourse I know I will get a washing machine but at least when the kids start coming, business is very slow , no money for washing machine at the moment.
I love my wife so much and I don't want to start having problem with her at this time, our marriage is still early and fresh.
What should I do in this matter?, Should I borrow to buy her a washing machine?

No just tell her to hold on, that before 6 months you will get her a washing machine. Women like promises, and rmber bf ...gf is not the same as marriage. Its done on her now she has been assigned to only one man therefore, she wants to make sure that u are the complete man she deserves hence they bitch around. Note, don't ever act weak no matter the pressure from a woman.
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by ProudEdoMan(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
If you cannot afford a washing machine now then just explain it to her. Have a heart to heart conversation with her that you will save up for one.

In this day and age washing machines make life a lot easier so I do understand her point of view but she must also understand your finance situation.

Marriage is all about compromise, mutual respect and understanding. If you can abide by these things you will have a peaceful marriage. If you use to walk to work everyday for the past 5 years does it mean you should never get a car? When you get money and can afford a car you would get one because it makes like easier same thing like a washing machine. I personally hate washing clothes so if I had to put myself in my wife's position for her to spend so much time washing clothes when it would be easier and less time consuming to buy a washing machine.

However it all has to do with finances as a washing machine is not a necessity. If you can't afford it then I really believe communicate with your wife and perhaps both of you can come up with a plan where you save x amount of money towards the machine. Is your wife working?
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by naijafox(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2016
kanmie:
My marriage is just three months old, my wife said I should get her a washing machine or else she will stop washing my clothes.
I don't know why the sudden change, this is a lady that do wash my clothes right, left and center when we were dating, there is no weekend that passed without her coming over to my apartment to do my laundry.
I never believe she will change so soon, the same lady that will call me and tell me Honey, keep your dirty clothes I will be coming over these weekend to wash them.
I have tried to know why the sudden change but no reasonable answer from her.
Offcourse I know I will get a washing machine but at least when the kids start coming, business is very slow , no money for washing machine at the moment.
I love my wife so much and I don't want to start having problem with her at this time, our marriage is still early and fresh.
What should I do in this matter?, Should I borrow to buy her a washing machine?

All those of u that love your gf because of her hot blow-job.
Know that when u marry her, the blow-job.. Will stop
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Mikaelson21(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2016
On Lil Keshia voice... "cause trouble".... Lol... Women Sha, when they want marriage they will do every every just to Convince you that your are marrying a decent woman... After marriage, them go change am for you tongue
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by schumastic(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
I think she listened to Jennifer Lopez's hit song- I ain't your mama.

Lemme help with the lyrics-I Ain't gonna do your laundry, I ain't your mama.

PS--I think you imposed doing laundry on her. like You probably thought She's always gon be the one doing the laundry. You kept dumping clothes on her and she got pissed. it's tough love sweety. wink get THE fvcking machine or wash your clothes yourself.

Heavenly father, I know my list is still in your hand but pls just add this last one to it...don't make me come across such ladies like this or even think of dating or marrying one.thank you
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by Burgerlomo: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
After the washing machine, it's going to be one thing or the other. I pray for peace and understanding to reign in you guys home. Amin
Re: My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice by ehix89(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
I think she listened to Jennifer Lopez's hit song- I ain't your mama.

Lemme help with the lyrics-I Ain't gonna do your laundry, I ain't your mama.

PS--I think you imposed doing laundry on her. like You probably thought She's always gon be the one doing the laundry. You kept dumping clothes on her and she got pissed. it's tough love sweety. wink get THE fvcking machine or wash your clothes yourself.
I quite disagree with you, I feel the lady just realized she had bitten more than she can handle.

Some desperate ladies are just too pretentious during courtship, show me your real nature, throw all your tantrums, wanna know if I can sufficiently deal with them.

And to the young gentlemen, this is the first of so many true nature of your woman cause you just married a pretentious wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer / Okirika Festival In Nigeria Where Young Virgins Dance N3ked - Toktok9ja / Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.