Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? (1381 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Between "I Love You" And "Send Me Your Account Details" Whic Is More Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Buharifan: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2016
I am in love with an 18 year old girl just finished secondary school and will soon join university next year and a 26 year old lady just graduated from the university.

Who do you advise i should marry?

relationship experts advise please.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by 4stylz: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Buharifan:
I am in love with an 18 year old girl just finished secondary school and will soon join university next year and a 26 year old lady just graduated from the university.

The 26 years old na
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Buharifan:

bfot I advice,ans dis
-how old r u
-wer r u in life nw?
-r u ready to gt married soon?

2 Likes

Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by gabinogem(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Any fan of buhari is always clueless & biased... This is no news.

1 Like

Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by 4stylz: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Buharifan:

The 26 years old n.a.....by the way is this how to choose a partner? What about love?
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2016
if you ask me................... grin grin
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
wht i will ask u first.. ave u gotten a job first...... angry angry angry angry that the important things...

1 Like

Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by OkpoloEye(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
18 years old?? marriage?? ..

just negodu :/ I have nothing to say..
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by theunnamed: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
I even think say u go post pinshure
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by vizkiz: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Guys, don't even think of getting into a relationship with a 25years old lady if you are not ready for marriage in three years. #fact

1 Like

Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by SpeedyConnect(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Poster below will say something reasonable
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
Guys, don't even think of getting into a relationship with a 25years old lady if you are not ready for marriage in three years. #fact
why? undecided
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by vizkiz: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
why? undecided

A 25years old lady already have a plan for herself at that stage in life...believe me, her hope for the next 3years is to get engaged to someone who is really in for the reality (expect those who are still very much looking for greener pasture)

So you dating a girl at 25 then she clocks 28 and she expects you to make a move but you are still 'not ready' you just succeeded wasting 3years her life now she has to start again looking for someone who is serious and ready.

I don't know if I answered this correctly though.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Fadamant: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

A 25years old lady already have a plan for herself at that stage in life...believe me, her hope for the next 3years is to get engaged to someone who is really in for the reality (expect those who are still very much looking for greener pasture)

So you dating a girl at 25 then she clocks 28 and she expects you to make a move but you are still 'not ready' you just succeeded wasting 3years her life now she has to start again looking for someone who is serious and ready.

I don't know if I answered this correctly though.

100% correct, @Victor. Surprised that even a girl who should know better asked you, why?
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by halima83: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
TELL LALASTICLALA.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
GBAM!!! barman pls give her 3bottles of origin.
dats y I asked hm wer he is in life nw n if his ready to marry cus months frm nw, d gal go begin distrb for marriage, n also peer pressure cums in
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by firstking01(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
gabinogem:
Any fan of buhari is always clueless & biased... This is no news.
lol, and plus, he seems to me like he's living his life like a candle in the wind and confused.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
I just came here to buy land
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by UyiIredia(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buharifan:

Marry the 26 year old lady. She is more mature.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by apple30(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mmmn guy only u in love wt two lady.hw is dat even possible.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by benzoljoe: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Are you ready for marriage? if u are ready go for 26yrs. but if u ar not continue BRUSHING the two...enjoy.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided see this man o

You really want advice for that?

If your ready for marriage just go marry the 26yrs old lady and leave the young girl alone to better her life first.
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buharifan:

26 yrs

Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by damilareoye: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Go for non since you are still 12years old. cheesy
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by sirusX(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buharifan:

Oga boss...your information dey incomplete undecided

Are u dating any one of them or are u just hoping?

Do they feel the same way about you?

What attitude and character differentiates them?

What are their good and bad sides?

What kind of physique do you admire in a lady?

What are you looking for in a home?

Do their plans and goals in life allign with yours?

Do you have a career and ready to settle down?

Is the older one patient if she has to wait for you?

Is the younger one ready to be tied down to one guy through university?

Well, i could go on and on...truly, life ain't a straight road.
You really need to take time to plan things, else you end up chasing shadows.
Besides, only you can decide what's best for you.
Your life...your decision wink

Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by pbs4real(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
*wakes him up 4rm sleep*
Re: Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For? by Thoughty2(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
The one with the biggest bobby

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. / Donald Trump Nd His Side Biatch With Big Ukwu PICS 18+ / 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A SHORT GUY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.