Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Sex With Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Married Women (4305 Views)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Married Women by Confessor2016: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
There is this married lady i met few years ago. I knew from day one that she is married tho i was single...she came to my area for a meeting, we met half way her meeting location and my house. It started raining that Sunday evening and we both ran back to my house. The rain became a little heavy and we both got wet before getting to my house. I offered her one of my Tshirts while i iron dry her top.
To cut the epistle short, we kissed...had several rounds of sex. Make no mistakes, she is damn good. She was the best i ever had. After that first time which i felt terribly guilty and swore NEVER to see her again, we've met and had sex virtually anywhere you can think of. We even had sex by the road side. She almost bleeped life out of me. Every day she cries saying if i don't Bleep her, she cannot rest...that am like a blood cancer.
The point is... fast forward to 5 years later, am married now and she wants that to continue. My wife even call her mummy. As in my heart bleeds each time we do that stuff. Please guys, how do you break away from this kind of unholy and unhealthy sex life. Do i love her? Not so sure ...but Damn it!!!! I love the sex.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
Re: Sex With Married Women by cruzita(f): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
you made a mistake but u can't stop talking about how u enjoyed it.smh
Re: Sex With Married Women by Airtimex(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
you are not ready to breakfree bro. u wil stil f*xk her if she invite yu.
Re: Sex With Married Women by darling4u1: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Introduce her to me.
Re: Sex With Married Women by darling4u1: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Introduce her to me.07052374222
Re: Sex With Married Women by toocutehector(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Such sex leads men swiftly to hell..
Re: Sex With Married Women by benzoljoe: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
NO comment till tomorrow..
Re: Sex With Married Women by leahcimzil: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
your wife is gonna get bleeped too..it's just life

1 Like

Re: Sex With Married Women by 4stylz: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Some fresh dude will still chop your wife too...just relax

(1) (Reply)

GUYS Is There Anything Sweeter Than A Woman's Vagina In This World? / Guy's ,smash Or Pass??? Pics / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.