Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (10301 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by grad2012(f): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
You no its a gift,you should have accepted and show alittle apreciation than telling him to return it back.
Some guys will even collect it and. not buy anything again for you.
You should have just said thank you and may be next time you will get abetter one.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Ana5000(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why are you so mean though?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
He is just angry becaus he thinks u're ungrateful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Ana5000(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Even though the J8 was better, you would have at least appreciated the gift first.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Ana5000(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Exactly. Op You should apologize.

crotonite:
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Ana5000(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Exactly. You should apologize.

crotonite:
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by donmoz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
My dear if I were d guy I will return d phone put d money in my pocket and still don't pick your calls....na u give am d money?....u dey talk like say u give am money tell am to go get u a phone with it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
What you did was really rude. You could have at least been appreciative of the fact that he spent 60k and bought a phone for you. The best you could do was show gratitude. Him buying the phone at that price shouldn't have been the issue you should have raised at that point. What's important is that he cared enough to present you with a gift on your birthday.

You don't know what it's like when someone buys you a gift and you don't show appreciation. It's really infuriating, and that explains why he is not picking your calls or replying your texts.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
undecided embarassed you're ungrateful and rude

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Minesota1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yes u were wrong...it was a gift..u shoulda accepted it n not throw his gesture bck in his face...its ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
op how your topic and wetin you post take follow

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by czarr(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Op,the thing is,maybe,in fact.....you

DESERVE TO DIE!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Justycxx(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
that tin wen u put 4 ur V dey work sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Meanwhile, what's up with Kylie Jenners lips? They are bigger than some people's brains. Yes, I'm talking to you.

3DCYCLOPS:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
this kind of op is what make guys insult ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by donmoz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Come what do you mean by him being selfish self....Now he won't pick my calls and reply my
texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was
I wrong or was he just plain selfish

Who is selfish is it him or you who kwnz weither he even emptied his bank account to do dat for you instead of saying thank you na d ram of the phone disturb u....the topic even proves your after stuff not love

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Meanwhile, what's up with Kylie Jenners lips? They are bigger than some people's brains. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
My point exactly

3DCYCLOPS:
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by donmoz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Long story short, I made him return the phone
and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which
was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just
40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be
thanking me.

You may have saved 50k for him but those words you said has caused a damage in his hrt and how he sees you plus believe me just pray he has friends that likes you if not I'll advice u start looking for anoda boyfriend....itz never about the money my dear
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by emeijeh(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

exactly. My observation too
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
He's not my boyfriend, but I get your point.

donmoz:
Long story short, I made him return the phone
and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which
was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just
40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be
thanking me.

You may have saved 50k for him but those what you said has caused a damage in his hrt and how he sees you plus believe me just pray he has friends that likes you if not I'll advice u start looking for anoda boyfriend....itz never about the money my dear
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
English = Zero

emeijeh:

exactly. My observation too
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahaha. Nope. I'm just realistic.

olihilistic:
undecided embarassed you're ungrateful and rude
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well, I am worth spending on.

donmoz:
My dear if I were d guy I will return d phone put d money in my pocket and still don't pick your calls....na u give am d money?....u dey talk like say u give am money tell am to go get u a phone with it
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by sunny442: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
tongue odun!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
He cannot do that, put his money in his pocket. Who is he. Mtchewww.

donmoz:
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
You make me laugh. Is that what the guy did to your sister? cheesy

sunny442:
I blame d dopemu guy, na their typee dey make girls like op call guys slowpoke.
You see dis kind bae u dey buy am gift on birthday, to prove wat?
The guy just dey vex me seff.
Fvck her in every hole and pay her 20k I tell u she will tell her friends she meet a maga, and she will be loyal too
Dopemu guy dey form luv, for who? Dis 1?

Abeg abeg abeg dis story just spoil my mood

Op I hail o, eeh d guy is selfish eeh he is self centered gan ni o
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by donmoz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Well, I am worth spending on.

Sure but you are now telling him how to spend it abi
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Hahaha. Nope. I'm just realistic.
smh in disbelief

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
olihilistic:
smh in disbelief

What na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / What Does BAE Mean? / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.