Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? (4909 Views)

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by eitsei(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fallacy of hasty generalization.... Lemme just sit down and keep watching

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Owliver(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes I am a real person. What about when you want to drink alcohol? Some people try once and want more. They are not driven by need, or anything. They still want what they have tried before.
before I can go deep in explanation I need to begin from the scratch. trust me. I have answers to every possible question you hold.

i have no further motive but please let's talk on whatsapp. I want to help you.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Owliver:
before I can go deep in explanation I need to begin from the scratch. trust me. I have answers to every possible question you hold.

i have no further motive but please let's talk on whatsapp. I want to help you.

Your number? I'm not posting mine here...
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Owliver(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Your number? I'm not posting mine here...
07030***** hope u got it already.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

Are u in a relationship?
Sorry 4 asking.

#noquarel

No

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes I am a real person. What about when you want to drink alcohol? Some people try once and want more. They are not driven by need, or anything. They still want what they have tried before.

U still picking points to defend something that's not even complicated.

Don't B surprised if you eventually hit up with your Right Man here.

#Noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

U still picking points to defend something that's not even complicated.

Don't B surprised if you eventually hit up with your Right Man here.

#Noquarel

I'm not gona let that happen smiley single for life sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

No

This is Funny.
Well, since you have never tasted love b4, and even not in relationship @all, I would sincerely advice you to "not go into" it.
My reason: becos you will neva wann knw how it feels 2b heartbroken. So don't go Love (but d decision is urs)

Observation: if because u av seen pple and their experiences abt d relationships is d reason y u judge LOVE in ur first comment, my dear, u aint clear. D reason is their are ppl wit great LOVE and havin Good relationships.

It might be minor, but true love does exist.

I agree wit u, True Love is in Jesus, if u wan develop an intimacy feeling towards anybody, it is Human Being, u can't date Jesus.

I don't wanna type too much anyway. But if u wanna chat more, just PM me I will reply u.

#Noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Can I see ur Face? No pix on ur profile
Upload 1 and remove it later.
Lemme see ur face shocked
foolinlove:

Can I see ur Face? No pix on ur profile
Lemme see ur face
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=abbeyology88 post=46777678][/quote]
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

Can I see ur Face?
No pix on ur profile

Lemme see ur face shocked

Can I see ur Face?
No pix on ur profile

Lemme see ur face

Nah sha. I'm oyinba tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Nah sha. I'm oyinba tongue

Hahahaaa. U make me laf grin[quote author=foolinlove post=46783392]
Just wanna see ur face, LoL
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

Hahahaaa. U make me laf
grin

I sent you pm. U can see me there.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I sent you pm. U can see me there.
I've seen it. U so damn pretty. Buh, I am wondering how a man could av some1 like u and go for anoda.
Notin wrong wit u.
Now, am short of words
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

I've seen it. U so damn pretty.
Buh, I am wondering how a man could av some1 like u and go for anoda.

Notin wrong wit u.

Now, am short of words

Maybe I'm stupid or crazy?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

U gat me wrong.

I meant don't knw wat 2 say.

A man wl hav Such a beautiful lady like u and d man still looking outside. Am short of words.

I can see why u might be rigid.

Dats what I meant.

Don't get me wrong

#Noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by UyiIredia(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Diamondqueen:
So I've heard about this a lot and I think it is true. A guy would meet a girl and try to woo her to bed but unfortunately, she turns out to be what you didn't expect. She refuses to go out with you not to talk less of visiting you. She even hardly gives you her time. And then when you try harder to get this kind of chick to bed you end up falling in love. Why is it so?

Because men like a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by UyiIredia(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

You're both. And foolish as well as per your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by frank1k: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:
True love doesn't exist. It's lust and infatuation that is existing now. You can only find true love in Jesus Christ
kwale weed still trending...
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

You're both. And foolish as well as per your moniker.

I know. But at least I'm pretty and got a nice a$$ smiley plus I gotta good heart. I hate men, but I wish no one ill. Just that men can show some self controls.

I prolly got more good about me than you have.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by UyiIredia(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I know. But at least I'm pretty and got a nice a$$ smiley plus I gotta good heart. I hate men, but I wish no one ill. Just that men can show some self controls.

Make I see your picture. Make I see if u pretty with a nice a $$.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 8:08am On Jun 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

Make I see your picture. Make I see if u pretty with a nice a $$.

No. Men don't deserve to even see my pretty self. I aint giving you no picture to jerk your d to.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by zadok60: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
lilyqueen:

I've seen different people with different experiences
I have lost lots of beautiful ladies I crushed on and I would be stupid if I let you go this time..
I like you Damsel.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
zadok60:

I have lost lots of beautiful ladies I crushed on and I would be stupid if I let you go this time..
I like you Damsel.

JESUS LOVES YOU

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by zadok60: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
lilyqueen:

JESUS LOVES YOU
that's why he died for both of us and its part of his love for me to meet you
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2016
zadok60:
that's why he died for both of us and its part of his love for me to meet you

He died for everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 5:13am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. Men don't deserve to even see my pretty self. I aint giving you no picture to jerk your d to.

Hmn friend

*slides fone*
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:

JESUS LOVES YOU

Hello Queen.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Chuksemi(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:
True love doesn't exist. It's lust and infatuation that is existing now. You can only find true love in Jesus Christ

True love exists. Yes. It's just hard to find. It has always been hard to find. Hollywood makes finding true love look like a walk in a park. But truss me on this one, when you meet that guy, you go confirm
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Chuksemi(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Reading your comments so far, I am forced to believe your ex boyfriend must be pretty handsome and rich. He has left a permanent mark on you. Somehow, even after leaving you, you haven't left him. Hating on men because of what a few guys did wouldn't do you good.

Let him go, move on. So far, I don't think he is worth the hassles and everything. And as for men wanting what they can't have. It's a human being thing. Everybody always wishes to own what they can't have. Some go after this wild dreams. Others don't.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Chuksemi:

Reading your comments so far, I am forced to believe your ex boyfriend must be pretty handsome and rich. He has left a permanent mark on you. Somehow, even after leaving you, you haven't left him. Hating on men because of what a few guys did wouldn't do you good.

Let him go, move on. So far, I don't think he is worth the hassles and everything. And as for men wanting what they can't have. It's a human being thing. Everybody always wishes to own what they can't have. Some go after this wild dreams. Others don't.

None of my ex were rich. They just prey on me for MY money. With bedtime words and empty promises. Don't make assumptions about me that you don't know.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't play games. Games are for children. I would never choose to be wit a man again. I don't need the hassle. I already found a man I love and he choose some other ho. Whatever. Some people just aren't meant to be wit partners. I am testament to that.
obviously you loved the wrong men. change your circle of influence and friends. thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Lady Shows Her Pomo / 17 Years Old Boy Marries 16 Years Old Girl In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.