Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover (1036 Views)

21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by Iceekpa: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Please I'm not a regular person on this social platform media but... I sincerely need advice and help.
I'm currently in a relationship that isn't working and I don't know what to do about it.
I started dating this lady around November last year, we were good for a while until around February when she started displaying some kinda nonchalant attitude towards the union. She rarely calls,texts or even reply mine,even on watsapp, she would be online and won't say a word until I initiate a conversation.
The most hurtful part of all is whenever I ask her what do we do to keep the relationship going and better off, she'd reply.."e dy your hand oo''. I'm tired and hurt cos the relationship seem to be one sided and I can't continue like this. Pls I need honest advice guys... Thanks in anticipation!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
I'm not gonna fault you because we've all been there at one point or another, where we gave our all & got very little in return. It sucks. Letting go is all I can advise you to do.

Take heart & I hope you find solace in the following..

Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by Iceekpa: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
@BrideofDracula... Highly insightful.You know.. I feel lighter now. Much love!
Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by sinaj(f): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Lol @ e dy ur hand grin

Oya give her a lil break.

Dnt call her nd dnt chat her up for a week nd see if she will miss u?
Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Iceekpa:
@BrideofDracula... Highly insightful.You know.. I feel lighter now. Much love!

All the best to you smiley
Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by Iceekpa: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
@Sinaj... I've done that several times and she hasn't bulged. I Think the ish is she's mistaking my care for desperation.. Abi how u see am??
Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by sinaj(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iceekpa:
@Sinaj... I've done that several times and she hasn't bulged. I Think the ish is she's mistaking my care for desperation.. Abi how u see am??
let her go.

I knw Tiz nt as easy as it sound but u just have to.

She might evn be in love with someone else.
Re: Chronicles Of A Hurt Lover by Iceekpa: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Sinaj.. I'd consider that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boredom / Im Looking For A Rich Girl To Marry / Have You Ever Crushed On Your Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.