Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20642 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Krayola2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

cant wait to see what u made of
cya later darl kiss
wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
Krayola2:

ok, love-vendor daddy don land o. everybody watch commander-in-chief of the woo!!
Na who dash am dat title. Wonders shall end sha.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bluespice(f): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bluespice. . . . .What is so spicy about you?
almighty sauron did not just ask me that question!

err thang's tastefully spicy 'bout this lady smiley
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by dayokanu(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2009
Na wa o

See ashawo association of NL
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by vikiviko(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2009
There is no time for wooing again now na straight to the koko.

Lol
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On Sep 05, 2009
vikiviko:

There is no time for wooing again now na straight to the koko.

Lol
Na true oooo. Promiscuity has become default as the new norm. Everyone's running after instant gratification. What happened to the good ol' days of courting a babe? Now you can't even say "hello" talk less of "nice to meet you" before clothes come flying off.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Na wa o

See ashawo association of NL
Look @ dis NAZI BOY. Elenu moto cheesy. Na who tish them? No be u undecided. It takes an asewo to know another asewo.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Younik: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
See, what's the need of wasting ur money on girls when u can actually use that money to do better things and afterwards they will come flocking around u when business pays off grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chibaby5(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hu needz their treasure/wooing nwayz undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
chi-baby:

Hu needz their treasure/wooing nwayz undecided

YOU[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chibaby5(f): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
buhahahahahhahhahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha. . . . . cnt fit shout cool
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
chi-baby:

buhahahahahhahhahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha. . . . . cnt fit shout cool

U see now am right,YOU sure need a platinum coated wooing.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chibaby5(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
lmao. . .nahh u alryt cool
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
chi-baby:

lmao. . .nahh u alryt cool

Gud girl,clap 4 urself.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by kaytues(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
I no wan talk to this matter again self. i dey ves because i have posted to this forum more than 3 times now and non of my post had been posted, i no wan talk until i find my lost post, angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by mamagee6(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
Nothing happened to it.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by oYaTo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
dis thread still neva die? shocked
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOYOSI20(f): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2009
@ POST

Nahhh. . , not anymore, not in this age and time. . . .

everything is so fast paced , . . . .and yes even ROMANCE, . . . .

it'll be real nice tho, if guys would go old school and really take the time and effort to Woo their potential girls

I think its romantic, . . . .and very different too!! wink smiley
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ POST

Nahhh. . , not anymore, not in this age and time. . . .

everything is so fast paced , . . . .and yes even ROMANCE, . . . .

it'll be real nice tho, if guys would go old school and really take the time and effort to Woo their potential girls

I think its romantic, . . . .and very different too!! wink smiley

Babe no blame us goin NEW SCHOOL is all these girls that see romantic,soft and gentle dude as weakling.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by denny4ril: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2009
according to romance-gists, one thing is 2 date a woman, another is 2 date d right person. all guys shd watch out 4 dat as dat s d reason many relationships fail these days and dont just look at women as being so plenty. u can even get more dtails there f u like
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
The wooing continues and yet I dont see no 'treasure''. Duh!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Krayola2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
People are too Hot for all that talk talk and romance bullshit. . . after the sex there is lots of time for that (if we stick around)
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Vuitton(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2009
No romance without finance topic undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.