Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerians Battled Police In China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Battled Police In China (5697 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia / Jonathan Battled Me Because Of N1.9tr Subsidy – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Douglasdale:

The AMAKA and Nuzo,  I have got my eyes on e both of u. NUZO! Do come back Naija befor Chinese Immigration police go pursue u e entire length of e Great Wall! AMAKA Needs u! Lol

Dude, I'm not here with a business visa which expires after a month or so and Chinese Immiga cant be on the look out for me when they are begging me to marry one of their own. tongue That's the much I can tell you about myself. (if u want to know more about me, look out for me on Oct 1st lightupnigeria rally).
Having noted that, I've made it clear that I will return briefly for the eldee's LIGHT-UP-NIGERIA holding on October 1st. I will be chanced by then cos the chinese also take about 7 days to celebrate their national holidays from that same date.

As for Amaka the mamiwater, I bind the day I would think of dating such a ghetto lunatic! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by hardywaltz(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2009
@ princekevo, i think you are right.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by touchmeder: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2009
Why China of all places in the world? their own people are leaving and we are going there
if one want to go for business why not do your thing and leave and if you want to trade there why not get the right papers and go your thing, besides at the end of the day its their business thats in jeopardy if they choose to remain there illegally
but just packing my bags and saying its China i want to live in is just amazing! shocked
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Donvilo(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2009
The only thing I'm interested in is for the FG to ensure their citizens' safety and also for them to be brought back here in nigeria. That's what is gonna be, the govt unable to carter for it's peeps, that's why some nigerians would rather prefer to stay in another country. But worse still, they by going there wouldn't really help matters.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2009
I don tire for this Guangzhou people,  Wetin?  na only them angry

na waooo,
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by chrisical(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2009
Horrific
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by EmmalexG(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2009
Ppl should stop saying what they don't understand or even know.
An immigrant in China is there 4 better and not 4 worst as u can see 9jaria is not capable 2 provide basic necesities 4 somebody 2 make ENDS MEET.
What a SHAME so husslers are left wit no option than going to not CHINA alone but 2 all over d countries that is better than 9jaria.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by zmurda(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2009
dang!!

its a shame. but i think we bring it on ourselves.

say, if the Nigerian Government puts out free flight from China to Nigeria will the 'illegal' immigrants agree to come back?

i doubt it. because there is no belief in the system in Nigeria, there is nothing for them to look forward to. its easier to do the hustling in china, where they are at least sure they'll eat make money to even send to dependent relatives.

i feel so very sad for Nigeria and Nigerians in diaspora
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Donvilo(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2009
The only thing I'm interested in is for the FG to ensure their citizens' safety and also for them to be brought back here in nigeria. That's what is gonna be, the govt unable to carter for it's peeps, that's why some nigerians would rather prefer to stay in another country. But worse still, they by going there wouldn't really help matters.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by smooooooth: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2009
why will any sensible human being wanna go to a country with over 1 billion people. people just kinda think the grass is green anywhere outside the shores of Nigeria. now we hear of people runnning to Ghana, Togo, Libreria. those ones too will soon start deporting Nigerians too. My country people should stop embarrasing them selves and get their mind working here in nigeria, there are so much opportuities here, u just have to open your eyes.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by gReenmAn(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2009
Why are they all Ibo men

I've been expecting someone to comment on that angle sad
We MUST be tribalistic in everything, don't we? !&^$#

@topic
I think the Nigerian government should give an eye for an eye.
We have damn too many of these Chinese illiterate immigrating to Naija to
take jobs that are not there from the indigents.

I am sure many of them are illegal; they should be investigated angry
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by vanitty: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2009
Nigerians sef. It is not fair now.
In a country that pratices one child policy, it is quite obvious they can't cope with the population not to talk of illegal immigrant.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by smooooooth: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2009
Donvilo:

The only thing I'm interested in is for the FG to ensure their citizens' safety and also for them to be brought back here in nigeria.

na wa 4 u, u wey dey anambra where them dey kidnapp pipu at will, na u dey talk this one. the govt cannot ensure the safety of its citizens in the country, talkless of outside its borders. guy once u cross naja, u are O.Y.O
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by mattfeuter(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2009
speechless, /, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Douglasdale(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2009
@ NUZO. 'GHETTO LUNATIC. Dat was hot! Seems ur beef wiv her started way back! And why does she have Brian Okwara as her profile pic?
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nezan(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2009
Why go to China, of all countries?
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by HarryPotter1(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2009
Chei! i pity those 9ja dude.i just pray naija govt would help those ones dat want 2 come back home.but wat i dont understand is why the chinese govt would do such a thing,since they are giving free hand in 9ja,they should extend the frndly r/tionship 2 the 9ja pple over there.men dis is getting out of hand 9j govt should do smth.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by bintab(f): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2009
dinggle:

This is where basic education comes to play, the chinese govt is saying know to Nigerians and these guys are  disturbing the peace of the Land, are they from china??, If they apply the same energy in Nigeria they can drive the criminic politicians out of Abuja and send Yaradua to go and die in his state rather than using is illness to reduce the pace of development in the country, they cant fight at home, only to do shakara oversea,

See trouble oh! na by force country say dem no want una, una say e too late dem for tell una before una enter, begin they quote yeye United nation law wen no dey applicable to all nations. The chinese govt should round them all up and deal with them accordingly. This is really silly. If they truely seek special passes to come back to Nigeria, they should all go to the Nigeria embassy and stay there until the Nigeria govt sort it out wit their chinese counterpart , nonsense.

These are thesame people who went to Singapore and shit there, they went to Malaysia and shit there, they went to Indonesia and shit there, they went to Vietnam and shit there, they went to India and shit there, they went to Cambodia and shit there, they went to Laos and shit there, they went to Thailand and shit, they went to Japan and shit there, there went to Korea and shit there, they went to Hong Kong and shit there, they went to fuji Island and shit there now is China's turn!
Ha, ha ,ha, this got me laughing.you are too much.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by waterworks(f): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2009
wat the hell are these people doing self? wont they go back home?? they will rather die?
'oh my home, oh my home when shall i see my home?' they arent keeping you as slaves they are trying to send you home!!!! the irony! tongue

what the hell is wrong with nigerians that is a communist country they are ruthless! if you are willing to travel u better be willing to follow the laws of that country its as simple as that! otherwise sit at home!
they will never sieze to disgrace us this is why no one can bring out green passport nowadays!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by romeo(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

The hell i dont know what is wrong wit deez guys going to china spain and SA just to beat up by foreign people

Are you better than people living in Spain? Or do you even know anything about Spain? lol @ Ignorance of some!!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by rickie4us(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2009
It is unfortunate that things are happening this way , I don't really think it is better out there , even, many Nigerians living in the UK want to desperately come back home. The cost of living is so high there that they can hardly save anything and that is why some people get stuck there and can't get back home after ten years of probably doing "security jobs"
The Nigerian government too can retaliate in style by giving the ILLEGAL CHINESE IMMIGRANTS here the same treatment , I don't see any good they are doing in Nigeria anyway except to flood the Nigerian market with their substandard products
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Oluschenco(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2009
I better remain as I am in my fatherland, than to die in the cruel hands of foreigners
It's a pity!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Ben13: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2009
this is really serious
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Feraz(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2009
Pathetic though but
C'mon pple, it's not our way 2 giv an eye 4 an eye n a tooth 4 a tooth
@nuzo u act more lyk a 9gerian dan a chinese. undecided
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by gezy: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2009
whoever that fetches  an  ant infested  firewood  shld b ready 2 entertain the lizards. incontinence is d greatest probs of our nigerian ppl.if not how cld a 9jarain wit a thiving biz here opt 2 selling his all here 2 make sure he gets d so called china visa, only 2 get there 2 b embarrassed & humiliated. country ppl what shld the fg do?. is it d fg that sent them there. pls the fg shld not always b  blamed 4 everything that happens 2 d 9ja abroad. the only suggestion 2 d fg is that it shld tighten the immigration laws.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Borat1: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2009

Chanting, "Oh my home, oh my home, when shall i see my home",

grin grin
Are they stranded there or what, if they dont like communist china then go back home, period
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by kok(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2009
Oluschenco:

I better remain as I am in my fatherland, than to die in the cruel hands of foreigners
It's a pity!!!!!!!

abi o!, no place like home!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by mayrho(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2009
Ajo o da bi ile e no easy anywia u are it can't be like home so if u are leaving home av a plan of when u r going to return
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by thameamead(f): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2009
shame on the chinese government for treating nigerian's like shit, those bloody chinese have got their hands on most of africa's natural resources, they are in every african country that has oil, they are in congo, gabon, ghana, equitorial guinea, even nigeria, dealth to the chinese, they are supping arms in darfur and zimbabwe, whn will our leaders start using the proceeds of oil to help everyone,
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Freshestdj: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
Here is a mixtape i have made of the TOP SUMMER HITS in the motherland. If you were in Naij 4 d summer u wud have heard dis songs bumping in d clubs and on radio stations,

We(The Hottest Coalition of Nigerian DJs) have made u guys dance YAHOOZE now we are switchin d riddim n now gna make u guys dance ALANTA or even dance ANYHOW.

As a preacher behind the turntables and a prestigious member of the Naijadjs (www.nigeriandjs.com) i have supported the movement of the Nigerian music industry by dropping hot mixtapes, so heres anoda one 4 ur ipods n car stereos,

MY PPL GO LISTEN 2 D MIX oooo,
NO GO DEY ACT MUGU IF U HEAR D SONGS 4 CLUB, NA TIME 2 SCATTER THA DANCEFLOOR AGAIN.

Big up to the artiste dat appeared on the mixtape,
Hold tight other artiste dat didnt make it,
Hold tight my fellow naija djs,

PS:For Promo purposes only

<Photo 1><Photo 2>

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Who Born The Maga - Wande Coal ***HOT***
3. If To Say - Timaya ***HOT***
4. Yori Yori - Bracket
5. Na Like This - Wande Coal
6. Osondi Owendi - MC Loph ft. Flavour
7. Aye Pon Gon - IllBliss ft. Terry G
8. Thats The Way Remix - Freewindz
9. Le Fenu So - Lord Of Ajasa ft. 9ice
10. Oyoyo - J Martins ***HOT***
11. Wine Ur Tinkolo - Dampte ft. YQ
12. Ada Owerri - Bracket
13. Hotter Than Fire (Fatman Scoop Mix by Dj Untee) - Sheyman
14. No Time - Bracket ***HOT***
15. Anyhow - Shakar El Swagga ***HOT***
16. Dance For Me Blend
17. Oko Won Lode - Sounds Sultan
18. Wetin Dey - Jesse J ***HOT***
19. Dance For Me - Duncan Mighty
20. Egboro Ti Daru - Klever Jay ***HOT***
21. Kokoroko - Kafee ft. Timaya
22. Pass Me Ur Luv - Ay.com ft. Terry G
23. Collabo - DeeBee
24. Too Fine - Kel ft. Alaye ***HOT***
25. Too Bad Blend
26. Ndoli Ndoli - H-Man
27. Too Bad - Wande Coal
28. Alanta Remix - Artquake
29. Danger (Wahala Dey) - P Square
30. Gbedu Hi Me - Dj Vinnie ft. 9ice

Bonus Track
31. Anoti - MI

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/649671360b382a40/

Wud be uploading the single track version of the mixtape in a bit, watch dis space
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by cliveland: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
sooooo sad, 75% of pees, if not more of those who had left naija for foreign lands left foolishly n misguided. painfully some even know what might befall them b4 leaving yet choosed to gamble, most have no skilled expertise, am not saying everyone must be grads' no, but at least have a skill/ability that can earn u a living b4 u venture out, some sold their father's ppty n all sorts to travel today years after, its even worse than the position dy left. i know a friend who was into chemist/drugs retail business who wasnt doing badly except for his greed at profits, all of a sudden he said all "HIS" pals were making it thru drugs/robbery in SA, in his case, dy atleast they told what they do 4 a living out there n he sold everything in his shop n d lease on it inclusive to travel to SA, 10months down d line, he had to sneak into naija n cldnt come to lagos cos of shame since November last year, now he's got nothing to fall back on. he's more or less a destitute in naija. am not saying going abroad is not good but 1 must be very concious of the reason(s) 4 d adventure, lets not allow all d bling!!!! we see on MTV deceive us many have fallen shamefully. a younger friend got married recently his elder bros [an ex-staff of FCMb] who was my real friend n had been in d UK 4 over 4yrs now cldnt come cos he cldnt afford the fares he pleading on us to beg d broda getting married to fund his trip so that pple wld not laff at him 4 not coming for his younger bros wedding, d qtn is whats he doing abroad [every1 tot he's making real money" poundssterling, lafff we wen no d secret just dey laff, cos shi-shi no gum him pocket] every1 tot he came financial by his own.

so when naija cry foul of inhuman treatment abroad, d only answer is go back home period, at least e no go be like outside ur papa home!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by slap1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
Nigeria is not safe so Nigerians may not be safe in any country of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Tears! Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In China & Taiwan? Terrible / Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video / INEC To Deploy Over 3,500 Staff For Bauchi South Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.