Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerians Battled Police In China - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Battled Police In China (5700 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia / Jonathan Battled Me Because Of N1.9tr Subsidy – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by slap1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
Nigeria is not safe so Nigerians may not be safe in any country of the world.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by lovelyS(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
Thats crazy,i cant believe people can be so ruthless.Well,its i cant blame the chine,i blame our govt for failure to provide for their citizen.so sad.

I believe those nigerians that travelled to china are scared of Poverty(hunger and i understand them cos i have experienced hunger and i know what poverty feels like.

Believe me, majority of detained nigerians are willing to come home but the china authority will want them to pay their outstanding dues before they could be released.that means if you dont have the money you will rotten is jail.Its sad.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by darqly(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
Well, the FGN could do a deportee exchange programme.
It's sad this happened, but the thing is they're staying in China illegally. If you must remain, normalize your papers, not battle state authorities doing their jobs.
I can't imagine someone jumping from a storey building rather than face deportation, it must be the PEAK of desperation.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by OvieE: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
So many of you here are blaming the government of Nigeria and china, to me I do not blame any of them. Each country have a law concerning immigrants not to talk of illegal immigrants. If one manage to travel out of Nigeria as illegally, keep low profile and look for job until you are able to prosecute your paper. But this Nigerians that go to other countries legally, instead of them to keep low profile, they go there and break the laws thinking they can get away as they do in Nigeria. Nigeria governments cannot protect or care for people in their own country, why do you think they should something? like what? manage to bring this useless braindrane people who go out there to give Nigerian a bad name. If the government do something like able to bring them home, what will they do? They will still continue what they were doing in china and many of them will change their name and manage to another country to continue what they were doing.

The bottom line is that if you do not have your documents, do not go to the poorest country in the world not to talk of the riches country. Here in USA, they deport Mexicans and other foreigners. Not only that this few individual will go to other countries legally, they are the one that will committ the horrible crimes in that country, break the law that the citizens are following all their life.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by MUZBO(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
nuzo:

Dude,. . . Chinese Immiga cant be on the look out for me when they are begging me to marry one of their own. tongue That's the much I can tell you about myself. (if u want to know more about me, look out for me on Oct 1st lightupnigeria rally).

As for Amaka the mamiwater, I bind the day I would think of dating such a ghetto lunatic! cheesy
Guy, bring back enough glass jump-through hommies for the rally o! If they can be filmed jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge by CNN it will show the world we are serious for our cause.
Also bring along the Miss Chun Li you are about to marry and introduce her to THE AMAKA.
She'll be there to receive you both!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
dinggle:
This is where basic education comes to play, the chinese govt is saying know to Nigerians and these guys are  disturbing the peace of the Land, are they from china??, If they apply the same energy in Nigeria they can drive the criminic politicians out of Abuja and send Yaradua to go and die in his state rather than using is illness to reduce the pace of development in the country, they cant fight at home, only to do shakara oversea,

See trouble oh! na by force country say dem no want una, una say e too late dem for tell una before una enter, begin they quote yeye United nation law wen no dey applicable to all nations. The chinese govt should round them all up and deal with them accordingly. This is really silly. If they truely seek special passes to come back to Nigeria, they should all go to the Nigeria embassy and stay there until the Nigeria govt sort it out wit their chinese counterpart , nonsense.

These are thesame people who went to Singapore and shit there, they went to Malaysia and shit there, they went to Indonesia and shit there, they went to Vietnam and shit there, they went to India and shit there, they went to Cambodia and shit there, they went to Laos and shit there, they went to Thailand and shit, they went to Japan and shit there, there went to Korea and shit there, they went to Hong Kong and shit there, they went to fuji Island and shit there now is China's turn!

GBAM GBAM GBOSA GBAM GBAM, GBAM GBAM GBOSA GBAM.

What rubbish, going to another man's country to break the law and then protesting that they are stopping you from doing so. Lawless morons.

China should round them up, flog them and then deport them.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by oge4real(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Ziddy,
Tribalists are nothing but scumbags.
Shame on you.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by ibelab(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
@sagamite( China should round them up, flog them and then deport them.) grin HOW MANY FROM THEM IN NIGERIA ARE WE GONNA DO THESAME TO:: i bet ya that chinese are worse than us, Have u ask why the west chase them away like flies,
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Tonynwosa: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2009
this is really sad naija is the country where everything goes. they are guilty of tax invasion here, they even treat their naija emplotees down here badly and the govt is doing nothing, for me it's still our govts fault naija was catering for their needs wetin them go dey find for china, make i catch one of them for here first
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2009
MUZBO:

Guy, bring back enough glass jump-through hommies for the rally o! If they can be filmed jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge by CNN it will show the world we are serious for our cause.
Also bring along the Miss Chun Li you are about to marry and introduce her to THE AMAKA.
She'll be there to receive you both!

Olofofo and sell out like you. angry

I know you work for the SSS, but your plans to kidnap me, eldee and co from the rally will not work because the Chinese government will be monitoring my movements and ensuring my safety while in Naija. cool tongue
So, I will advise you not come and cause confusion in that rally.

As for my Miss Chun Li; I wont bring her along with me so that Mamiwater wont have any chance of pouring acid on her out of jealousy and you wont have any chance of raping her. shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by THEAMAKA(f): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2009
i ignored your last comment but it seems you are STILL talking about me.
im sorry but for one, YOU ARE NOT CUTE.
for two, YOU ARE NOT THIS ISH!
for three, i dont give a damn that you are living in stank ass dirty polluted china thinking your better than everyone when i live by the water, lovely scenery, clean air, nice weather.
dont think because youre in china that you are somehow "above" everyone else, because thats how you come across in your comments. jackass!

like i said, youre attitude and SWAGG (if you even know what that is) is NOT on point, youre not handsome (i see better looking guys on a daily basis), youre not desireable. NOTHING about you screams husband talk less dating material.
so again, what is there to be jealous of?
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2009
I would never had descended so low to comment about you if you hadnt looked for my trouble in the first place.
However, this is the last time I will reply you on any topic.

FYI, the pic in my profile page is Nuhu Ribadu (most nigerian girls still think he's cute for his age).
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2009
DAMN, i bet you look worse than him!!
OUCH! grin

yeah because i joked around with you and said that you were next? sheesh!

but you have to admit in all your comments you always post as if you are better than everyone or "above" everyone just because you are in China.
you need to cut it out because China is not all that.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

DAMN, i bet you look worse than him!!
OUCH!  grin

yeah because i joked around with you and said that you were next? sheesh!

but you have to admit in all your comments you always post as if you are better than everyone or "above" everyone just because you are in China.
you need to cut it out because China is not all that.

I never told you I was handsome or whatever. I only responded according to you and Nlander's condescending attitude towards Nigerian immigrants in China.
Its sound so ignorant for someone living in Peckamp to pop out from such slum to ask why genuine Nigerians travel to china, not having in mind that some come here to get quality education, while others have credible and huge businesses the Chinese government cannot afford to lose if Nigerians decide to go back.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Sagamite(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2009
ibelab:

@sagamite( China should round them up, flog them and then deport them.) grin HOW MANY FROM THEM IN NIGERIA ARE WE GONNA DO THESAME TO:: i bet ya that chinese are worse than us, Have u ask why the west chase them away like flies,

If they break your laws or are not adding value to your society or both, chase them out too.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Douglasdale(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2009
@NUZO and The AMAKA. Now u guys are talking like adults. I always knew dat there was a spark between d two of u. Lol. U both have Ribadu & Brian as ur profile pics. Al said, Invite me to ur wedding and forget about dat chinese lady cos ur mama go pour hot water on her when she sees her. Lol. @NUZO i wud like to attend the rally. Tell me more. grin
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Douglasdale(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2009
@NUZO and The AMAKA. Now u guys are talking like adults. I always knew dat there was a spark between d two of u. Lol. U both have Ribadu & Brian as ur profile pics. Al said, Invite me to ur wedding and forget about dat chinese lady cos ur mama go pour hot water on her when she sees her. Lol. @NUZO i wud like to attend the rally. Tell me more. grin
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by THEAMAKA(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
tufiakwa!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by mamagee6(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
Nigeria must always disgrace themselves, bunch of shameless gays. angry
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by osasp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2009
i dont even blame d chinese assholes
i dont c what we r doing there
of all d effing places to go to.
i hate 2 c my people being treated like this when u have illegal chincs selling bad dvds on london streets.
spoil ma fuckin mood man
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by iammodel(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
sad news!
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by donclemo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
Its so sad because if nigerian government should say dem wan drive people wey no get visa and correct papers for naija
aba dem plenty 4 nigeria even chinese dem plenty 4 naija and dem no get visa oh,
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by mafiaguy: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2009
Its so pathetic with the way Nigerians think, China for a greener pasture,thats crazy.I have so many chinesse here in this area im at now and i guess no Nigeria police or immigration is here to check papers, Enjoying and staying big.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Afam(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2009
I have heard from a Nigerian that was deported from China that Nigerians in China belong to different cults as extension to the cults in the universities and engage in all manner of gang/cult wars.

Now, the horrible part is that he said Nigerians who swallow drugs and unable to "release" them on time are simply killed/butchered and the wraps taken out before they burst inside their stomachs. He said the Chinese authorities now give suspected drug carriers some liquid to drink and this makes excretion difficult so that the drugs will simply burst and become useless.

So, some Nigerians who swallow drugs here in Nigeria with the hope of making money once they get to China end up being killed in cold blood just to save the swallowed drugs.

This is reality and this is a shame. Killing people to make money.

As regards any form of enlightenment campaign I don't think it will work because Nigerians hate truth, they prefer lies and misinformation so regardless of how you present factual information they will still follow what their minds are telling them and in most cases you get to see them talking big, building castles in the air, boasting and hoping at the same time.
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by koolchicco: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
osasp:

i dont even blame d chinese assholes
i dont c what we r doing there
of all d effing places to go to.
i hate 2 c my people being treated like this when u have illegal chincs selling bad dvds on london streets.
spoil ma fuckin mood man

angry tongue cheesy undecided
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
God punish all this madafaka chinkos , dont blame them though pass the shit to naija leaders ,, what a pity R.I.P for the death ones embarassed
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Jaybee2412(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
Watch this video and see how Nigerians are being brutalised for trying to make ends meet. I would like hear people like Walakolobo who are always anti Diasporians,  what they have to say about this. They think Nigerians abroad are having it so good that they hate their home country Nigeria.

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/FG2KjPrqllk[/flash]
Re: Nigerians Battled Police In China by Smi1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2010
typical chinese , humm angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Buys Gatwick Airport In Uk / Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination / Cabinet Members Must Learn French Language - Gov. Ajimobi (oyo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.