Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (10996 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

Look at the way u r begging, after insulting or making provocative statements which run foul of Rule 2
Who is begging? Me or you? Who goes about tagging all mødz and owner of nl for help( attaché life of yør...!ómb@)?.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by csamii: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tinubutoto, so that first thread wasn't enough? Maybe you got less attention there and decided a new thread and name will help you suffer less from your dual personality disorder and identity crisis. Carry on bro, we're watching.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by cupidhero(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Enough with the hate...most of una na cowards...Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa and Ijaw cowardz wey won help sinister oyibo men to depopulate Africa. Guns have become deadlier and WMD(s) more cheaper. Weda na big bang or Adam i'm sure some of you don't know there was a time when this world had like 1,2,3,4 or 5 people in it which means most of you are fueling a Cain and Abel situation without knowing it. Bigotrylanders should try and get some sense,its thinking that hard? Africans are not too distant from their savage ways.....make una continue to fuel hatred amongst each other until life go give una a new lesson in the form of war. Rubbish.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by SlayerSupreme: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Oh my father! My God! Why have thou hidden this thread from my eyes till now? Why??

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Djustprince7(m): 1:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Both op and thread needs to be deleted from Nairaland. Use less thread.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ugomba(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:
They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
(A proud daughter of the Ijaw Nation
from Delta State).
South South populations equals to Igbo's own? Who is this olodo pls?
There is no point replying you, you need a thorough and sound education.
The Igbo indigenes in south south alone outnumbers the ijaw tribe.. #fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by phrenology: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Two things:

1. No one condemns their own more than the Igbos when a crime is committed in the community. However, that condemnation comes when it is clear that there has been proper investigation and it's evident that person is the culprit. If u are honest, u will realise that is one reason they say Igbos are not united because we don't get hung up on anyone for any reason. If u fųck up, we address it accordingly.

2. It must be made clear that Igbos are champions of fair play. The moment it begins to appear that a particular person or group is picking on another because it has an advantage, that amounts to bullying and injustice which Igbos abhor. We will not tolerate media trial, neither will we throw anyone under the bus just because someone says that person has done wrong. We must be convinced through the application of due process. So, the idea of raids, arrests n illegal detention as well as seizure without court orders casts d FG in the light of a bully. Automatically, as right thinking persons who aren't bound to suck anyone's dick, Igbos will condemn u till u go about ur investigation n prosecution the right way.
In fact, a Federal High Court just 2 or 3 days ago had ruled that d Police has no right to arrest and then detain before investigation. That is our position. Don't throw allegations around just to cast aspersions on a person's character. Show proof in court or keep shut!

Finally, Igbos have decided to learn the tricks of survival. We can no longer afford to be detribalised yet watch others support and encourage theirs to our detriment. So we have decided to be tribalist and defend ours no matter what! You cannot accuse a govt of corruption, overthrow it and then imprison the VP (Ekwueme) while u leave the main player n President at the time (Shagari) in a leisurely house arrest because d VP was an Igbo man. Who should have been held responsible ordinarily and been punished more? Is it not d president? But because he was a fellow northerner Buhari let him relax at home while d Igbo languished in jail.

We're all for justice but we will not allow our own to be thrown to d dogs while others protect theirs. We refuse to be more Catholic than the Pope. Like I said, if u don't like our ideology, hit ur head very hard on igneous rocks!
Udo diri gi nnemu.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by ckmayoca: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:
They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
from Delta State).

You typed like a learned person but I didn't expect this crap you put up here.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2016
phrenology:

Udo diri gi nnemu.

Iseeee! Ya gaziere gi nke oma

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Young03(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
no amount of hatred on us will make ijaw become greater than Igbo

the foolish op and his senseless bf...tinubutoto..should walk down the road asap and go hug transformer

Igbo amaka

proudly #042#

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Dimieprincess
from Delta State).
^^^

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by One1after: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Neoguru4:
A sick being speaking. After losing at the initial thread all you could do was to open a new thread with same content. First of all, the accused never claimed to be IPOB, but because of your intense hatred for Biafra, you slammed him with the IPOB tag, called him a thief and still continued in your mischief.
Now, tell me how many times have IPOB wrote any inflammatory statement concerning Ijaw, with only that statement I am suspecting you are from the brown roof.
Notwithstanding, the person that opened the intial thread was only displaying is ragamuffic rascality, how can he say he edited the topic and apologized only to spill more vulgar words extending to Biafra(which the situation had nothing to do with Biafra). Yo.rubas mind yourselves. I am just being cordial because I dont want a ban.

You guys now have no shame. You see yorubas in your dreams that you cant do without blaming them for your misfortune. The said tinubutoto created a thread to bash Yoruba but you were blind then, learn to use your expired brain and stop attacking those that dont care about you. You will never face those dealing with you but always running your smelly mouth again Yoruba. Rubbish
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by One1after: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Nkem4040:

Yoruba...smh

Here is another one close to 50 but achieved nothing in life than all his over hundred monikers. New2020, new4040 e.t.c Shame on you.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by One1after: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Balkan:
The OP is a typical Yoruba man. Igbos and I jaws don't have any issues. We supported GEJ and we stood by him against all odds.

Yoruba wants to use propaganda to cause disunity in the SS/SE. grin angry grin grin

Another coward blaming Yoruba as usual. Now i know its a curse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by weyab: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

He changed it to what u r talking about after his apology and seeing that u guys were hellbent in demanding for his head because of ego.
so u even bliv dat super story? Always use ur head na.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by kettle84(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
weather you love them or not doesn't add anything. The beauty about them is that they are resolute and strongly believe in freedom. Woman ,you are free to hate to your grave it doesn't change a thing. How can someone who runs a shop run away from town with a common used laptop and one other worthless rubbish and you believed that crap of a story.And the op of that thread captioned it 'a woman with HIV' what rubbish! love them or hate them it really doesn't add a thing.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Balkan(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
kettle84:
weather you love them or not doesn't add anything. The beauty about them is that they are resolute and strongly believe in freedom. Woman ,you are free to hate to your grave it doesn't change a thing. How can someone who runs a shop run away from town with a common used laptop and one other worthless rubbish and you believed that crap of a story.And the op of that thread captioned it 'a woman with HIV' what rubbish! love them or hate them it really doesn't add a thing.
he is a man from the brown roof Republic

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2016
One1after:

You guys now have no shame. You see yorubas in your dreams that you cant do without blaming them for your misfortune. The said tinubutoto created a thread to bash Yoruba but you were blind then, learn to use your expired brain and stop attacking those that dont care about you. You will never face those dealing with you but always running your smelly mouth again Yoruba. Rubbish
If dont care about what I said, why then are you quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by One1after: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Neoguru4:
If dont care about what I said, why then are you quoting me.

I am only exposing your foolishness to the world, must you blame others for your problems. Dont you have shame?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2016
For those of you on this thread fighting and killing yourself over where OP is from

He's Yoruba

Cc Balkan kettle84 young03 Ugomba freeze001 ojukwuwarbird ayzTIGER Neoguru4

Please read below

dimieprincess:

If u r knowledgeable enough, u can decipher my assertion through my write ups.
I never disagreed with just PH, but I also said Okene can't have population up to Ado Ekiti, Ijebu Ode, Warri, Sapele, Ughelli and what have you. But because u r a tribal bigot you picked interest in just the Ibadan aspect. My father is from Ondo town in Ondo State and mother is from Bomdadi in Delta State.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by mich24(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2016
You are a true son of Izon,we know the ijaw wannabes.

dimieprincess come and see
TonyeBarcanista:

NDA are TERRORISTS. They are economic terrorists, worse than IPOB(that hasn't taken to violence) even though I disagree with their incitement and hate speech.

Pls can we stop the Ijaw-IPOB eWar? It isn't making sense. Ijaws have so many issues to attend to pls....

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by mich24(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Job well done,i talk am brown roofers no shame,when others are hustling you see them parading around the street looking for who to blame for their misfortune and hate.

Spits on them****one1after,dimieprincee,
tinubutoto though am aware you are dimieprincee
Rose2014:
For those of you on this thread fighting and killing yourself over where OP is from

He's Yoruba

Please read below

grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
mich24:
Job well done,i talk am brown roofers no shame,when others are hustling you see them parading around the street looking for who to blame their misfortune and hate.

Spits on them****

grin Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2016
One1after:

I am only exposing your foolishness to the world, must you blame others for your problems. Dont you have shame?
Sh@.. Meles$ f0ö., l, you guys from the left map always trying to smear Igbo by all means, go and sit down.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

He's Yoruba

Please read below

grin
I said it that he is pure Yør...!ömb@, always attaché life, lee.ching from others, today he claimed to be Ijaw, but look at where he exposed himself.
dimieprincess:

I hate tribal bigots like u.
I am Yoruba and I make bold to challenge u dat Ibadan is not more populated than PH. What is Abuja? hissssssssss!!!
The most populated part of Abuja is Nyanya and nothing like population there. Are u counting Maraba and Masaka as Abuja ni?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

He's Yoruba

Please read below

grin
From what u quoted, My dad is from Ondo Town and mother is from Bomadi, an Ijaw town in Delta. So what is wrong in me claiming Ijaw? I thought u guys said Kalabari is an Igbo enclave because the Ijaws there intermarried with Igbos therefore they have Igbos there.
I am not denying my identity. My dad is from Ondo State and Mum is from Bomadi (Ijaw) in Delta State. By extension, I am a cross breed (Yoruba and Ijaw) but that doesn't not take away my assertions in the post that Biafra is dead and buried since 1970.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

From what u quoted, My dad is from Ondo Town and mother is from Bomadi, an Ijaw town in Delta. So what is wrong in me claiming Ijaw? I thought u guys said Kalabari is an Igbo enclave because the Ijaws there intermarried with Igbos therefore they have Igbos there.
I am not denying my identity. My dad is from Ondo State and Mum is from Bomadi (Ijaw) in Delta State. By extension, I am a cross breed (Yoruba and Ijaw) but that doesn't not take away my assertions in the post that Biafra is dead and buried since 1970.
Shvt up, Kalabari is pure Ijaw land, no Igbo has ever said kalabari is Igboland, brown roof republicans with li.és, dèc.eit and fr@û.d, attaché republic.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Neoguru4:
Shvt up, Kalabari is pure Ijaw land, no Igbo has ever said kalabari is Igboland, brown roof republicans with li.és, dèc.eit and fr@û.d, attaché republic.
What about your claim on Okrika? I just read a topic here talking about Okrika as Igbo and haven some Igbo compounds in Okrika between Tonyebarcanista and one foolish Ipobian
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by One1after: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Neoguru4:
Sh@.. Meles$ f0ö., l, you guys from the left map always trying to smear Igbo by all means, go and sit down.

Carry your smelly mouth away abeg. Who have time to smear yeeboes when all you do with your life is blame others for your woes. Shameless people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N5bn Fraud: You Have Case To Answer, Court Tells Ex-gombe Governor / Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive / Orumba North And South Join Forces, Vow To Deliver Orumba Son Maduka At Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.