Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (11000 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bleep u Ipobians

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:
For those of you on this thread fighting and killing yourself over where OP is from

He's Yoruba

Cc Balkan kettle84 young03 Ugomba freeze01 ojukwuwarbird ayzTIGER Neoguru4

Please read below

grin

Ha! Nwanyi kara'ka na mmadu! U keep exposing the hapless bigots in their lies! Nwannem dalu!

Dimieprincess u see your scratched face self? I don't get involved in tribal slurs but u are a lost cause.
Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:
Bleep u Ipobians

Right back at you dimieslave

Is it because you've been discovered for d fraud u are? tongue cheesy
What is ur gain from being such a tribal bigot? What is ur issue with the blessed people of Igbo descent?

Hate till u perish, u will remain cold n lonely...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
One1after:

I am only exposing your foolishness to the world, must you blame others for your problems. Dont you have shame?

You see, the tell tale signs are there and we call it as we see it. Now read this:

dimieprincess:

If u r knowledgeable enough, u can decipher my assertion through my write ups.
I never disagreed with just PH, but I also said Okene can't have population up to Ado Ekiti, Ijebu Ode, Warri, Sapele, Ughelli and what have you. But because u r a tribal bigot you picked interest in just the Ibadan aspect. My father is from Ondo town in Ondo State and mother is from Bomdadi in Delta State.

Can u now see why it is easy to identify ur people when they are up to their customary mischief?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
One1after:

Carry your smelly mouth away abeg. Who have time to smear yeeboes when all you do with your life is blame others for your woes. Shameless people.
Your yør..!ömb@, Ijaw wannabe, dimieprincess has been exposed for who HE is. Shameless characters.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Ha! Nwanyi kara'ka na mmadu! U keep exposing the hapless bigots in their lies! Nwannem dalu!

Dimieprincess u see your scratched face self? I don't get involved in tribal slurs but u are a lost cause.
Shame on you!
I know I am far prettier than yo girlfriend, so what the Bleep are u talking about? Even my pant is more expensive than your "woeman"
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

I know I am far prettier than yo girlfriend, so what the Bleep are u talking about? Even my pant is more expensive than your "woeman"

Open ur blighted eyes and see d 'f' beside my moniker. Who the hell gives a rat's arse about ur ugly, scarred face and maggot infested panties? Ewww...absolutely disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Open ur blighted eyes and see d 'f' beside my moniker. Who the hell gives a rat's arse about ur ugly, scarred face and maggot infested panties? Ewww...absolutely disgusting!
please upload yo pix let's nairalanders be the judge. If u gat some beauty, let's show our pix here and not by ranting or throwing tantrums
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by HisSexcellency(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

please upload yo pix let's nairalanders be the judge. If u gat some beauty, let's show our pix here and not by ranting or throwing tantrums

This lady should just shut up and move on..... I've taken my time to go through this thread, and all i see is you making mockery of yourself trying just to prove a point.
Btw, your father is from ondo (yoruba) and mother delta (ijaw) does not make you in your own words "full blooded ijaw girl".
you have made your point that you hate ipob, but dont try to lure everyone into doing same for your selfish gain.
Ipob is a group, and the should not be interchanged with igbo which is a tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

We need to find an Igbo husband for you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

We need to find an Igbo husband for you
I don't have problem with that (marrying Igbo) provided the person is not one who supports Dasuki, FFK, Metuh & co.
However, I am engaged and will be getting married on my next birthday ( later this year).
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Are u look for someone else's pix to upload, I v challenged you to upload yo pix. I make bold to say u can never be as pretty as I am
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Are u look for someone else's pix to upload, I v challenged you to upload yo pix. I make bold to say u can never be as pretty as I am. Parvenu like u

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

I don't have problem with that (marrying Igbo) provided the person is not one who supports Dasuki, FFK, Metuh & co.
However, I am engaged and will be getting married on my next birthday ( later this year).

Engaged to an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Engaged to an Igbo man?
My fiance is from Oron, Akwa Ibom State but currently having his Ph.D in Toronto

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

See

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

See dis little child. Biko swerve and go and return ur Mother's phone to her purse before she'll strip u and apply hot pepper to ur nether regions. Such a spoilt child! Who is playing with u here?

Better run home and hide under ur bed before ojuju will come n bite u there with ur scratched face.

You even have the guts to send me a pm! For what reason? Lesbians get thrown in jail for 14 years in this neck of the woods in case u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

My fiance is from Oron, Akwa Ibom State but currently having his Ph.D in Toronto
chei

So this is how we missed marrying you . . .

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

See dis little child. Biko swerve and go and return ur Mother's phone to her purse before she'll strip u and apply hot pepper to ur nether regions. Such a spoilt child! Who is playing with u here?

Better run home and hide under ur bed before ojuju will come n bite u there with ur scratched face.
All I know is that I am finer than you, see here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:
chei
So this is how we missed marrying you . . .
@Quid, stop making me laugh let me finish that Freeze10
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:
Bleep u Ipobians

Yoruba man, is dat our beautiful Igbo sister picture? We don't care about ur feelings. We only care about ourselves.

Biafra does not include u.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
@ dimieprincess, you look Igbo
Please we need you as wife

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
mofo carries one Igbo girl picture dey form tranny.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

From what u quoted, My dad is from Ondo Town and mother is from Bomadi, an Ijaw town in Delta. So what is wrong in me claiming Ijaw? I thought u guys said Kalabari is an Igbo enclave because the Ijaws there intermarried with Igbos therefore they have Igbos there.
I am not denying my identity. My dad is from Ondo State and Mum is from Bomadi (Ijaw) in Delta State. By extension, I am a cross breed (Yoruba and Ijaw) but that doesn't not take away my assertions in the post that Biafra is dead and buried since 1970.

In Mexico where I'm from grin, it doesn't work like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

Yoruba man, is dat our beautiful Igbo sister picture? We don't care about ur feelings. We only care about ourselves.

Biafra does not include u.
Are u high on something?

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:
@ dimieprincess, you look Igbo
Please we need you as wife

That is a man, I hope u know. Nobody post their picture like that on politics section in nairaland.

Definitely a woman would never behave like that, get ur head screwed on and don't be deceived.

That is probably a Igbo girl he stalks on facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

@Quid, stop making me laugh let me finish that Freeze10

Finish who? With as much hatred as u profess for urself and ur family, it's a wonder u don't suffer acid reflux everyday.

You even have the guts to send me a pm! For what reason? Lesbians get thrown in jail for 14 years in this neck of the woods in case u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:
mofo carries one Igbo girl picture dey form tranny.
I guess all is well with yo senses? Igbo ki ni, God forbids bad thing. One of your nitwits nairalanders challenged me and I am challenging her to upload let nairalanders judge over us
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

I guess all is well with yo senses? Igbo ki ni, God forbids bad thing. One of your nitwits nairalanders challenged me and I am challenging her to upload let nairalanders judge over us

No kill me with stinking tranny pussy odour. Ooooo!
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Finish who? With as much hatred as u profess for urself and ur family, it's a wonder u don't suffer acid reflux everyday.

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

That is a man, I hope u know. Nobody post their picture like that on politics section in nairaland.

Definitely a woman would never behave like that, get ur head screwed on and don't be deceived.

That is probably a Igbo girl he stalks on facebook.

I am sure quid is not that easily taken in. Someone that has been busted for her lies is as untrustworthy as d devil himself who is d father of all liars. Snake must born wetin long like am.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Shame on you!

I saw her asking u to upload your pix
To see who fine pass

Biko achorom ka i juorom ya What is beauty without brains?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation / Latest Nigeria News Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.