Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (10993 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Iykopee(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:
Young lady take a chill pill. Hate them all u want, makes no difference. We've got too much love from us and for us to need any more inconsequential love from u.

The thread u're talking about, after the admonition what did he change his topic to? That Biafra is like a woman with HIV. What manner of madness is that? It is good he was giving a proper dressing down so such people like u that hide behind ur keyboard to talk crap will be exposed for d cowards u are.

Hehehehehehehe, why are u naturally senseless? Yesterday u were decimated in ur foolish thread. 2day, u have started another round of foolishness on a higher scale. Lawd it sucks to be u. Hear this;
Those looking upto u for anytin good shud ask God for anoda child. Hehehehehe
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by One1after: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Neoguru4:
Your yør..!ömb@, Ijaw wannabe, dimieprincess has been exposed for who HE is. Shameless characters.

Why cant you face her instead of ranting. Must you insult the whole tribe. The likes of your kinsmen here like Ooni,Adetunjiadebayo,AdewoleSegun and the rest that pretend to be Yoruba. What about new2020 an Anambra man claiming SS. Too many lunatics on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

I saw her asking u to upload your pix
To see who fine pass

What is beauty without brains?

Nne ask me o! Cum still dey send me pm on top wetin?
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

I saw her asking u to upload your pix
To see who fine pass

Biko achorom ka i juorom ya What is beauty without brains?
And u think u r more brainy than I do? I don't want to attack your person so let me respect myself. It will amounts to dog's fight to challenge a nitwit because it is tantamount to wide goose chase.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Iykopee:

Hehehehehehehe, why are u naturally senseless? Yesterday u were decimated in ur foolish thread. 2day, u have started another round of foolishness on a higher scale. Lawd it sucks to be u. Hear this;
Those looking upto u for anytin good shud ask God for anoda child. Hehehehehe

Hello...what thread? Look well and be sure whom u meant to quote please.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Iykopee(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:
They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
(A proud daughter of the Ijaw Nation
from Delta State).

Hehehehehehehe, why are u
naturally senseless? Yesterday u
were decimated in ur foolish thread.
2day, u have started another round of
foolishness on a higher scale. Lawd it
sucks to be u. Hear this;
Those looking upto u for anytin good
shud ask God for anoda child.
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

And u think u r more brainy than I do? I don't want to attack your person so let me respect myself. It will amounts to dog's fight to challenge a nitwit because it is tantamount to wide goose chase.

Your posts already proves how brainy you are
No need for anymore proof

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Chai! See brain in action! Go and get a proper education please! I have told u to return d phone u stole from ur Mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

I am sure quid is not that easily taken in. Someone that has been busted for her lies is as untrustworthy as d devil himself who is d father of all liars. Snake must born wetin long like am.

God bless IPOB and Biafra.

Y becos, they are fighting a just cause and freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Iykopee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Hello...what thread? Look well and be sure whom u meant to quote please.

Sorry about that. Not u i wanted to quote
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Tranny, wat do u represent? Wat are u here nagging over? Bit.ch Niggas!
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Chai! See brain in action! Go and get a proper education please! I have told u to return d phone u stole from ur Mama.
what the Bleep are u talking about? I can see u guys problem, I use words the way I feel like. I am a poet and I have the go ahead to make use of my poetic license. Have u heard of the word "poetic-licence"?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Awon olo oshi
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

what the Bleep are u talking about? I can see u guys problem, I use words the way I feel like. I am a poet and I have the go ahead to make use of my poetic license. Have u heard of the word "poetic-licence"?

Last advice, save all this pictures, not impressive, real Igbo guys have attained distinction in rejecting stinking owambe pus.sy, how much more ur tranny pus.sy.

Just a word of advice, it is not that we hate yorubas, just the odour.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

There is a world of difference between ignorant grammatical error and poetry. The fact that u don't know d difference between both and u cannot recognise d bastardised version of English u spoke shows how lacking ur education is and how mediocre u are.

dimieprincess:

I mean, wharris dis? shocked
Ask for guidance if u are too dull to understand please. Don't let ignorance finish what little is left of u.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

Last advice, save all this pictures, real Igbo guys have attained distinction in rejecting stinking owambe pus.sy, how much more ur tranny pus.sy.

Just a word of advice, it is not that we hate yorubas, just the odour.
I have told u, the pictures are not for u rather for freezeoo1. What is yo problem? abe, e na ngo di o
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dear parvenu I am off to church, see you Ipobians later.
See my kid sister, she is cute like her big sister
This is the link to the short montage I made for today's beach fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awa2WBBJttw
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

run away quick! coward!
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Iykopee(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Dont go, come and finish what u started. Foolish yorubastardd.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Please come and marry my brother.
We will sharply initiate you into the family of Chukwu Abiama cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Iykopee:

Dont go, come and finish what u started. Foolish yorubastardd.
U know yo problem huh? poverty of the mind due to your assimilation with downtrodden. I ain't associate myself with parvenu like u.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Please come and marry my brother.
We will sharply initiate you into the family of Chukwu Abiama cheesy cheesy
Can u take care of me? oh gush!!! May be I will give u my kid sister's number and u chat her up, she is in Chicago, Illinois. Let's see if u can be her class or else u take yo goddam ass to go down Kuje prison and free Nnamdi Kanu. dohhhhhh!!
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:
See my kid sister, she is cute like her big sister
This is the link to the short montage I made for today's beach fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awa2WBBJttw
Wow, so you have another fine sister.

Please, the umu-ada are waiting to teach her how to cook Ofe-Owerri.
And the Igbo husbands are eager. . .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Iykopee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

U know yo problem huh? poverty of the mind due to your assimilation with downtrodden. I ain't associate myself with parvenu like u.

Nah, poverty of the mind is associated with an idiot like u who doesnt know when to pick a fight. The next time u want to display ur aging madness, have it in ur silly mind some1 is always ready to cremate ur stinking cadaver.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Can u take of me? oh gush!!! May be I will give u my kid sister's number and u chat her up. Let's see if u can be her class or else u take yo goddam ass to go down Kuje prison and free Nnamdi Kanu. dohhhhhh!!
Even Fashola is trying hard to be Igbo.

Dont let this opportunity pass you and your sister by . .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Wow, so you have another fine sister.

Please, the umu-ada are waiting to teach her how to cook Ofe-Owerri.
And the Igbo husbands are eager. . .

grin grin grin grin

Dem go soon jam ur yansh. See the way ur fellow man take ur head play.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

grin grin grin grin

Dem go soon jam ur yansh. See the way ur fellow man take ur head play.

We must marry dimieprincess into our Umunna

Anu gbaa ajo oso, anyi agba ya ajo egbe. . .
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Even Fashola is trying hard to be Igbo.

Dont let this opportunity pass you and your sister by . .
U seem to be friendly, i will give u my kid sister's number. I know u can never see her because she is far from u. I just want u to take the news to yo co travelers or parvenu that I ain't that kind of girl, kapish. beep me later to give u the number, let's say later in d day because I am late.
I guess u r using Skype?
I want to prove a point to these nitwits that are making mockery of u.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

We must marry dimieprincess into our Umunna
Anu gbaa ajo oso, anyi agba ya ajo egbe. . .

U no see say na kid sister from youtube booty video dem wan pass u. Nna u are talking to a man. No let me take slap wake u. cry
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

U seem to be friendly, i will give u my kid sister's number. I know u can never see her because she is far from u. I just want u to take the news to yo co travelers or parvenu that I ain't that kind of girl, kapish. beep me later to give u the number, let's say later in d day because I am late
No wahala.
Please pray and fast for Igbo people today.
We are your future husbands and in-laws

Don't go and marry Fulani herdsmen oh !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim And Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / List Of Useless States In Nigeria. / Lagos Cancels December Fiesta Over COVID-19 Fourth Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.