Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (10999 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Duru1(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2016
dimieprincess:

From what u quoted, My dad is from Ondo Town and mother is from Bomadi, an Ijaw town in Delta. So what is wrong in me claiming Ijaw? I thought u guys said Kalabari is an Igbo enclave because the Ijaws there intermarried with Igbos therefore they have Igbos there.
I am not denying my identity. My dad is from Ondo State and Mum is from Bomadi (Ijaw) in Delta State. By extension, I am a cross breed (Yoruba and Ijaw) but that doesn't not take away my assertions in the post that Biafra is dead and buried since 1970.

It appears culture and tradition left you in foolish state. Nigerians are patrilineal and you should make hast to know where you belong instead of making fool of yourself in the public. From your idiotic post, I concluded you are blue blooded Afonja.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Duru1(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2016
dimieprincess:

I know I am far prettier than yo girlfriend, so what the Bleep are u talking about? Even my pant is more expensive than your "woeman"

You are trashy.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Duru1(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Seriously?! What of Dasuki? Why aren't the other tribes defending FFK? The truth is most of you are bigots, intolerants and tribalists . And quite frankly, I personally think a majority of you have gone mad with hate. You can't even see that most people don't take y'all serious anymore.

I guess you are oblivious of historical facts about Nigeria. The people who really went mad with hate were the dumbass junkies that decided to pursue war of attrition against Ndigbo in 1967 because they simply wanted to exercise the fundamental right of self determination. If the fools on the Nigeria side had allowed the Biafrans to go their separate ways, the love instead of hate should have flourished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims / Atiku Not Sincere About Restructuring, Job Creation — Sagay / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.